Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect (817 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Marriage Dilemma! / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by kateskitty(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
A relation sent this and I don't know how to help out

Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by kateskitty(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
This one is more than I can handle
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by seunny4lif(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Maybe the person below has an ideal cool but me sad
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sorry to say, but she will be no more than a liability. Leave her alone & let her be.
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
If u were rich, marrying her won't be a problem
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by kateskitty(f): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
truthsayer007:
Sorry to say, but she will be no more than a liability. Leave her alone & let her be.
That's not reasonable, even some graduates still leave there jobs to become housewife or go into business
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by DozieInc(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
If you were financially buoyant it will be less of a problem, then you could encourage her to achieve her career goals, as long as there is understanding between both of you, then you are good to go.
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by naijaboiy: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
If you're very financially comfortable as a man you won't need your wive's financial support to cater for the family.
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
my brother you can be her angel.
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by ElsonMorali: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Find out why she's always flunking the exam and see if you can help her get professional help. If she's a good girl and wife material then don't let her go.

Wife material scarce for market o.
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by doubleportion: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
You need to murder love for you to think straight. When the reality is down on you, love will not be enough to fix it.
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by PETRUCE007: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
doubleportion:
You need to murder love for you to think straight. When the reality is down on you, love will not be enough to fix it.
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by austine4real(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
U knw her more we do
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by Bluezy13(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
austine4real:
U knw her more we do
Abeg, I no follow for that "we" o sad

The English carry weight pass me

1 Like

Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by austine4real(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=52650240]

The English carry weight pass me [/quote
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by austine4real(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=52650240]

The English carry weight pass me [/quote
I mean he knows d gal more than we do
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by Bluezy13(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=austine4real post=52650336][/quote]

ok
Re: Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2017
kateskitty:

That's not reasonable, even some graduates still leave there jobs to become housewife or go into business

if the man is buoyant enough to cater for the family, he can go ahead. But if not. Please leave the liability alone. Love alone cannot sustain a marriage, you need money.

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Lady / Are Physical Attributes More Important To Maintaining A Successful Relationship? / [story] Campus Tales: When Sonia Met Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.