Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Spirit Lives - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Lives (20010 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / God Has No Value For Human Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
frank317:
Ya all talking about spirits, perhaps u can help me with these nagging questions.

What form do spirits have? I mean the ones u saw.were they in human form? Do they have nose mouth and stomach? Was that how u saw them? If they do does it mean they breath? Eat and go to toilet like us? Were they naked? Or clothed?
Of do they have a whole new form, i.e, a very different unrecognisable shape?

Spirits are essentially formless, they are bundles of awareness and consciousness. If they take a form it is only so they can be recognised for specific purposes. They take no nourishment and though offerings are accepted by spirits it is rarely consumed, it is the act of giving that counts.

Spirits abound in the air, the earth, fire and water, the spirits of the elements if you will. The first thing one is taught as a budding mystic is how to approach and work with elemental spirits.

I will give an example of what spirits are fully capable of, In one of my previous posts I alluded to a spirit boy I met, he was exactly that, a young boy, insubstantial consciousness and without form, we became good friends. I dated a girl whilst at Uni, she was brilliant, precocious and drop dead gorgeous and she knew it. She caused me a lot of misery and we eventually broke up, I was miserable for weeks.

My spirit friend decided to teach me a lesson, they are expert at projecting themselves and assuming different forms. He projected himself into the physical form of my Ex, but that wasn’t even the main issue.

He then proceeded to project all of the things I loved about my Ex on to the form and removed all of the things I couldn’t stand about her. In other words he assumed the form of my ideal perfect woman at the time. Whatever I required even before I uttered it…was accomplished, she was considerate, thoughtful, loving, caring giving, honey and lightness….Very quickly I realised I couldn’t stand that either. I learnt a valuable lesson.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Asin am just confused in this world.

so many truths flying everywhere. I was in church this evening and they were preaching stuffs I was just looking, I was just wondering if that one sef is truth.

the muslims will come with their own. violently with passion. saying their own is the truth. nna am tired.

everybody seems so sure. but really who is right? am confused meehn

When a Jew stumbles across a truth, he immediately yells, "I have found the truth"
When a Greek comes across a truth, he states "I have found 'A' truth"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by frank317: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Spirits are essentially formless, they are bundles of awareness and consciousness. If they take a form it is only so they can be recognised for specific purposes. They take no nourishment and though offerings are accepted by spirits it is rarely consumed, it is the act of giving that counts.
Wow@ the form of spirit, that's enlighting.
So if spirits do not take nourishment and do not consume anything. Why is it important we sacrifice to them? Why do they desire blood sacrifice? They don't need it, why is it necessary for them to act. Further, do they have emotions? Or are our emotions because of them? I mean, are they the cause of our emotions. Is it the spirit in us that makes us emotional?

Spirits abound in the air, the earth, fire and water, the spirits of the elements if you will. The first thing one is taught as a budding mystic is how to approach and work with elemental spirits.

I will give an example of what spirits are fully capable of, In one of my previous posts I alluded to a spirit boy I met, he was exactly that, a young boy, insubstantial consciousness and without form, we became good friends. I dated a girl whilst at Uni, she was brilliant, precocious and drop dead gorgeous and she knew it. She caused me a lot of misery and we eventually broke up, I was miserable for weeks.

My spirit friend decided to teach me a lesson, they are expert at projecting themselves and assuming different forms. He projected himself into the physical form of my Ex, but that wasn’t even the main issue.

He then proceeded to project all of the things I loved about my Ex on to the form and removed all of the things I couldn’t stand about her. In other words he assumed the form of my ideal perfect woman at the time. Whatever I required even before I uttered it…was accomplished, she was considerate, thoughtful, loving, caring giving, honey and lightness….Very quickly I realised I couldn’t stand that either. I learnt a valuable lesson.

Hmmm.

U mentioned something about atheists after death.. do u believe in hell? What do u think will become of Satanists after death? Does satan and Yahweh exist? Who is God?Does he exist? Have u seen him in one of ur moments?
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
frank317:

Wow@ the form of spirit, that's enlighting.
So if spirits do not take nourishment and do not consume anything. Why is it important we sacrifice to them? Why do they desire blood sacrifice? They don't need it, why is it necessary for them to act. Further, do they have emotions? Or are our emotions because of them? I mean, are they the cause of our emotions. Is it the spirit in us that makes us emotional?

People make sacrifices to spirits as a form of obeisance, supplication or thanks. In all cases, it is the “act” that counts. When one sheds blood to the spirit of a deity in the form of a ritual as distinct from the previous examples, then it is a means of binding that deity to one’s request. You should never under any circumstances offer your blood to ANY deity no matter.

There is a divergence to highlight between spirits and demons, spirits generally are benign, helpful pure entities that generally will seek our higher good, the only emotion I can ascribe to them is…inscrutable. Demons on a basic level are aggressive thought-forms that represent the worst aspects of the human condition, they are formed as a result of hate, lust, greed and every excess of humankind that exists, they come back to bite us on the backside because they tend to follow families over generations. In many people’s homes where there is constant fighting and angst, one sees them lurking in the corners. The negative aspects of these demons can affect human emotions.

U mentioned something about atheists after death.. do u believe in hell? What do u think will become of Satanists after death? Does satan and Yahweh exist? Who is God?Does he exist? Have u seen him in one of ur moments?

No, I don’t believe in hell. Whatever befalls, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist’s, Traditional Religion believers e.t.c., will also befall Satanists. In any event, in the upper echelons Satan is not whom we think he is, he was after-all one of the four described by Ezekiel in his "Chariot of Fire". vision (Merkveh). I have never met a deity identified as Yahweh.

No one can ever tell you that he/she has seen God. But we can experience aspects of the Divine through acts of selfless love and compassion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
frank317:

I never asked u to want me... I know u are celibate...It's obvious from ur rantings in this forum. It's nobody's fault u took a celibacy oat, u are sex starved hence ur unnecessary out burst.

I am telling u ur problem, u might not know it but u actually seriously really always sound like a sex starved biactch. U need to get laid ASAP before u begin to violate urself
I hear you Frank, am sex starved now move along.
Don't so bothered about my celibacy am not related to you. What an irate.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
benzics:
for real? Was this thread talking about "gods"?
Who is this?
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:
Thanks smiley

Are these experiences a result of volition or "they just happen".
Also, are these experiences not open to different interpretations(chances or coincidences).

"Belief" is a very strong force, and also influence perception of reality... That's why I can't make any assertions yet concerning this...

Anyways can you give me more Enlightenment on opening this "third eye".

BTW, @ Sarassin "over 40 years" into Mysticism that is very impressive, I think I have a lot to learn. And do you guys know Greg Braden by chance...just asking.

Am so sorry for reacting to you the way i did. I was competely out of line. Its not my place to interfer with your life, i apologise.

The Holy Spirit rebuked me sternly and demanded that i apologise, i promised to do so when my battery comes alive. So, am sorry pls.

I hope am forgiven?

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

I see you.
When men hate God its because they want to go the other way. If you want the other way, just go and leave us alone.

All these people attacking Yahweh here and there, wants satan. Just have satan already and just be quiet about it.

If Satan's worshippers can just worship their Satan and keep away from Christians, i won't really have a problem, but you worship what you have chosen, but wont let me worship my Heavenly Father. Why nah?

4kings, from this day henceforth, choose to stop attacking Christians. Just keep on this your part. So help you Satan. Amen.
Where is "satan" coming from na...

I don't think anybody is talking about "worship" here...
Read carefully next time...
Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

Am so sorry for reacting to you the way i did. I was competely out of line. Its not my place to interfer with your life, i apologise.

The Holy Spirit rebuked me sternly and demanded that i apologise, i promised to do so when my battery comes alive. So, am sorry pls.

I hope am forgiven?
Wow HolySpirit, that's serious ooo, I must be so special wink tongue

You are forgiven, go and sin no more... grin

Say hi to the HolySpirit for me next time...

By the way, what is the HolySpirit opinion on this issue...?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
benzics:

My thoughts though.. It could most likely be deja vu, thinking you already saw this happen..

But I don't know though, it's their experiences not mine, I do get deja vu's too

But is it a coincidence that things like this always happen to people who believe in them?? sad
That's why I said belief is a strong force, one's perception of reality is as a result of belief, even mad men.
Though this does not discredit anything here..., as our "belief" might in turn be a barrier to letting the truth in... wink

De javu could also be a link to another dimension(parallel universes) when vibrating in same frequency... As taught by Michio Kaku

So we have to be open-minded and research more to know the truth.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

That's why I said belief is a strong force, one's perception of reality is as a result of belief, even mad men.
Though this does not discredit anything here..., as our "belief" might in turn be a barrier to letting the truth in... wink

De javu could also be a link to another dimension(parallel universes) when vibrating in same frequency... As taught by Michio Kaku

So we have to be open-minded and research more to know the truth.

I think I know what you are driving at but I don’t fully agree. One’s reality is not predicated on belief, reality is dependent only on awareness. For instance I can “shift” your awareness using any one of several methods and completely distort your reality (not that I would) You don’t have to believe that this can happen to you….for it to happen. This is the very basis of Magical practices.

I like your thoughts on de ja vu
Re: Spirit Lives by frank317: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

I hear you Frank, am sex starved now move along.
Don't so bothered about my celibacy am not related to you. What an irate.

Cool, the stop screaming it in our ear with ur irrationality. We don't care if u use padlock and lock ur hole. Just don't let it affect ur behavior here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:
When a Jew stumbles across a truth, he immediately yells, "I have found the truth"

Wow, sarcasm! That's original

As for me, there is this particular world famous Jew (i.e. my role model)
whom I am extremely proud of, who didnt stumble across a truth,
but who boldly and openly declared, He, actually is, the Truth.

Sarassin:
When a Greek comes across a truth, he states "I have found 'A' truth"
Two sarcasms on the trot
Watch out, he is on a roll

20And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:
21They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request.

"Sir," they said, "we would like to see the truth Jesus."
- John 12:20-21

Correct Greeks know The Truth, when they spot One.
Re: Spirit Lives by MizMyColi(f): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:

I think I know what you are driving at but I don’t fully agree. One’s reality is not predicated on belief, reality is dependent only on awareness. For instance I can “shift” your awareness using any one of several methods and completely distort your reality (not that I would) You don’t have to believe that this can happen to you….for it to happen. This is the very basis of Magical practices.

But you have not seen him before...
So he's safe right?grin (not like you intend to if you see him though)

I prefer reading threads like this. For real, I'm hooked.

Please can you tell us more about Satan? or Lucifer.

Do you watch TV? Have you seen the series called Lucifer, does it even have a representation of what really is, or is it mere fiction also?
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

This is His opinion.

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John:10:11

But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John:10:27.

If you are his sheep you will hear voice and follow Him.
Re: Spirit Lives by jonnyp(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
@sarassin pls sir u have not reply my mail
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

Where is "satan" coming from na...

I don't think anybody is talking about "worship" here...
Read carefully next time...
Satan hides my dear. This is where he comes looking very refined and sophisticated. We still know him.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Hmm, I get what you are saying, but you are basing it on reality itself(as experiences or events occurred)

I was talking about one's "Perception" of this reality(experiences or events occurred).

The magician like you said can affect one's reality(experiences or awareness), but the magic(or trick in this case) would only take effect if the person's "Perception" of that reality(experience or that awareness) is changed towards his favor.

Though ones experience can sometimes change his "belief", but nonetheless "belief" is a key factor for one's "Perception of the experiences", and like you said "Reality in itself" is dependent on those experiences or awareness.

So the issue here is one's perception and not reality itself. Example is Anas09 attributing the stories you gave to be of the devil, some think it was psychological, but you on the other hand think it's just "spiritual" . Same experiences, different perception because of "belief"

I hope I made sense...

BTW, what methods are you talking about?

Thanks
Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

Satan hides my dear. This is where he comes looking very refined and sophisticated. We still know him.
I know you would get out of this delusion, one day, I pray so in God's name...
Re: Spirit Lives by 4kings: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

Do you watch TV? Have you seen the series called Lucifer, does it even have a representation of what really is, or is it mere fiction also?
I also watch Lucifer, and it is just mere fiction.
But very funny.
Re: Spirit Lives by MizMyColi(f): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

I also watch Lucifer, and it is just mere fiction.
But very funny.

I like the series a lot.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

I know you would get out of this delusion, one day, I pray so in God's name...
Okay
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

Hmm, I get what you are saying, but you are basing it on reality itself(as experiences or events occurred)

I was talking about one's "Perception" of this reality(experiences or events occurred).

The magician like you said can affect one's reality(experiences or awareness), but the magic(or trick in this case) would only take effect if the person's "Perception" of that reality(experience or that awareness) is changed towards his favor.

Though ones experience can sometimes change his "belief", but nonetheless "belief" is a key factor for one's "Perception of the experiences", and like you said "Reality in itself" is dependent on those experiences or awareness.

So the issue here is one's perception and not reality itself. Example is Anas09 attributing the stories you gave to be of the devil, some think it was psychological, but you on the other hand think it's just "spiritual" . Same experiences, different perception because of "belief"

I hope I made sense...

Thanks
And my sheep hears my voice and follows me...
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

But you have not seen him before...
So he's safe right?grin (not like you intend to if you see him though)

I prefer reading threads like this. For real, I'm hooked.

Please can you tell us more about Satan? or Lucifer.

Glad you like thread, I have never actually seen the TV show you mentioned but I will look out for it.

Christian doctrine conflates Lucifer with Satan but they are in fact two different beings so I will write about Lucifer first. If memory serves me right Lucifer is never mentioned in the Bible as the Devil or Satan, ever. He is mentioned in the Book of Isaiah Once as the fallen Morning-star. In truth he is a bringer of light, a Promethian figure if you will who angered the gods by stealing fire and delivering it to humanity. Lucifer is in fact the “in-between” the light of transition and brings change. He has absolutely nothing to do with evil, Satan or darkness.

On learning planes I have seen him on holy ground always impeccably turned out. He is a teacher and the presence of the Divine light on earth, he is most closely associated with Venus.
Satan on the other hand......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

You have no power to forgive my sins. The lower can not forgive the higher.

I obeyed the Holy Spirit not you. When he rebuked me, i accepted the rebuke and promised to apologise, He saw my sincerity, He restored my peace. So, whether you forgavee or not, didn't matter. What matters is that, i did what he asked and He forgave me.
Re: Spirit Lives by Anas09: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:

People make sacrifices to spirits as a form of obeisance, supplication or thanks. In all cases, it is the “act” that counts. When one sheds blood to the spirit of a deity in the form of a ritual as distinct from the previous examples, then it is a means of binding that deity to one’s request. You should never under any circumstances offer your blood to ANY deity no matter.

There is a divergence to highlight between spirits and demons, spirits generally are benign, helpful pure entities that generally will seek our higher good, the only emotion I can ascribe to them is…inscrutable. Demons on a basic level are aggressive thought-forms that represent the worst aspects of the human condition, they are formed as a result of hate, lust, greed and every excess of humankind that exists, they come back to bite us on the backside because they tend to follow families over generations. In many people’s homes where there is constant fighting and angst, one sees them lurking in the corners. The negative aspects of these demons can affect human emotions.

No, I don’t believe in hell. Whatever befalls, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist’s, Traditional Religion believers e.t.c., will also befall Satanists. In any event, in the upper echelons Satan is not whom we think he is, he was after-all one of the four described by Ezekiel in his "Chariot of Fire". vision (Merkveh). I have never met a deity identified as Yahweh.

No one can ever tell you that he/she has seen God. But we can experience aspects of the Divine through acts of selfless love and compassion.

Have you asked yourself why you haven't met Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

I hope I made sense...

Thanks

Now I see I misunderstood you, of course we cannot account for another person's perception of things, I agree.
Re: Spirit Lives by MizMyColi(f): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Glad you like thread, I have never actually seen the TV show you mentioned but I will look out for it.

Christian doctrine conflates Lucifer with Satan but they are in fact two different beings so I will write about Lucifer first. If memory serves me right Lucifer is never mentioned in the Bible as the Devil or Satan, ever. He is mentioned in the Book of Isaiah Once as the fallen Morning-star. In truth he is a bringer of light, a Promethian figure if you will who angered the gods by stealing fire and delivering it to humanity. Lucifer is in fact the “in-between” the light of transition and brings change. He has absolutely nothing to do with evil, Satan or darkness.

On learning planes I have seen him on holy ground always impeccably turned out. He is a teacher and the presence of the Divine light on earth, he is most closely associated with Venus.

Popular teachings tell us that Satan is Lucifer turned Satan.
Like he was cast out of heaven and decided to punish the seed of the woman...

Please continue all the same.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

Have you asked yourself why you haven't met Yahweh?

Yes of course, and the answer should be self-evident.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

Popular teachings tell us that Satan is Lucifer turned Satan.
Like he was cast out of heaven and decided to punish the seed of the woman...

Please continue all the same.

Popular teaching can be very self-serving. Here is what we know, the underlying books for the presentation of Satan in the Christian Bible are the Books of Enoch from where we learn that Satan is brethren to Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael, it is there we read that Satan rejected the dominion of God, declined to serve and formented rebellion.

Specifically the NT concept of Satan is taken directly from the apocalyptic visions contained in the book of Daniel, as well as the equally harrowing Book of Revelations (which at one time was considered so bad as to be un-Christian) both books reflect Enochian visions of Satan or, if you prefer, the devil.

In Judaism however, Satan is a term used since its earliest biblical contexts to refer to an opponent. In fact in the Hebrew Bible we see Satan presented for the first time in his rightful place in the heavenly council, this setting is contained in the story of the Suffering Servant (Book of Job) where he is presented as the accuser, Satan was in fact the right hand man of the most high, so to speak, he addressed the most high on equal terms.

What is clear is that Jewish Rabbis rejected Enochian literary works in their scriptures and made every attempt to root them out they rejected any belief in rebel or fallen angels and in taking a very sophisticated outlook, they chose to view evil as an abstract. The Hellenized or Greek speaking NT writers on the other hand did not share this view. For them Satan was indispensable as a force of “evil”.

It is a curious Christian irony that the reference work for the NT concept of Satan is now considered apocryphal by Christianity, but the now anachronistic imagery persists.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by MizMyColi(f): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Popular teaching can be very self-serving. Here is what we know, the underlying books for the presentation of Satan in the Christian Bible are the Books of Enoch from where we learn that Satan is brethren to Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael, it is there we read that Satan rejected the dominion of God, declined to serve and formented rebellion.

Specifically the NT concept of Satan is taken directly from the apocalyptic visions contained in the book of Daniel, as well as the equally harrowing Book of Revelations (which at one time was considered so bad as to be un-Christian) both books reflect Enochian visions of Satan or, if you prefer, the devil.

In Judaism however, Satan is a term used since its earliest biblical contexts to refer to an opponent. In fact in the Hebrew Bible we see Satan presented for the first time in his rightful place in the heavenly council, this setting is contained in the story of the Suffering Servant (Book of Job) where he is presented as the accuser, Satan was in fact the right hand man of the most high, so to speak, he addressed the most high on equal terms.

What is clear is that Jewish Rabbis rejected Enochian literary works in their scriptures and made every attempt to root them out they rejected any belief in rebel or fallen angels and in taking a very sophisticated outlook, they chose to view evil as an abstract. The Hellenized or Greek speaking NT writers on the other hand did not share this view. For them Satan was indispensable as a force of “evil”.

It is a curious Christian irony that the reference work for the NT concept of Satan is now considered apocryphal by Christianity, but the now anachronistic imagery persists.

If this presentation is correct, then I find the emboldened Verryyy curious.

Thanks for taking the time to educate us.
smiley
Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sarassin:
Christian doctrine conflates Lucifer with Satan but they are in fact two different beings so I will write about Lucifer first. If memory serves me right Lucifer is never mentioned in the Bible as the Devil or Satan, ever
Correct its a Latin legacy courtesy of Jerome
This fact and more, is what any come-of-age, handling accurately the word of truth believer knows about

Sarassin:
He is mentioned in the Book of Isaiah Once as the fallen Morning-star. In truth he is a bringer of light, a Promethian figure if you will who angered the gods by stealing fire and delivering it to humanity. Lucifer is in fact the “in-between” the light of transition and brings change. He has absolutely nothing to do with evil, Satan or darkness.
This section is conflated and cunningly written

Sarassin:
On learning planes I have seen him on holy ground always impeccably turned out.
He is a teacher and the presence of the Divine light on earth, he is most closely associated with Venus
But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Sarassin:
... is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.