Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is Nairaland Biased? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Biased? (5742 Views)

Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. / Is Nairaland Biased In Favour Of Apc? / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
Oboma1:

We no gree oh!, we no gree!, stop this sacrilege, we no go gree!.

I didn't want to say this before, but I am compelled to say this, Mr. Oboma1 just called to inform me that, just because he attempted to copy and paste that same topic that they have been deleting, he was denied the privilege of posting on Nairaland. Right now, the poor guy can not post again. Are we now under Military rule in Nairaland? There is no more freedom of expression on Niaraland. The general public, please note.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
aisha2:

Who is nresponsible for this sacrilage? Better come and respond to this heavy allegations oh. Nairalanders say No to selective deleting of post. We no go gree oh, we no go gree

Aisha2 please be careful, before you are banned like Oboma1. Nairaland is under serious attack by the owners!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
Someone should come and explain what is going on oh? Ah ah, this is becoming worse, from selective deletion of pot to selective banning why now?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by blacksta(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
Jobless people
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by blacksta(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
why dont u lot start a riot - u can set your living room on fire lol
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

I didn't want to say this before, but I am compelled to say this, Mr. Oboma1 just called to inform me that, just because he attempted to copy and paste that same topic that they have been deleting, he was denied the privilege of posting on Nairaland. Right now, the poor guy can not post again. Are we now under Military rule in Nairaland? There is no more freedom of expression on Niaraland. The general public, please note.

Black man will ever remain a black man. I am ashamed to be a member of this forum!. This is the worst thing ever on a forum any where in the world. I have never seen any of such internal segregation. Nairaland, shame on you all for this injustice. If this continue, then there is hope for the likes of James Ibori, Nuhu Ribadu, El-Rufai etc. In fact, they should release Bode George and let him go home. There is no need for his further remand!. Nairalanders, if you dont hear my voice in the next 1 hour, then I have joined Oboma1, courtesy, NAIRALAND INJUSTICE!. Thanks. Others, please keep the flag flying!. ALUTA CONTINUA!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
LOL blacksta, How can you make fun of this highly isse of national Importance.
offtopic; I have not heard from you as regards our kids
blacksta:

why dont u lot start a riot - u can set your living room on fire lol
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Pharoh: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
This is no surprise to me anyway, i already knew this long time ago sad
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by MandingoII(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
No.

the mods are cool. cool

I even font fight em every now and then when I'm bored. cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
Thank God I can still post!. Biased Nairaland, thank you!. Mumu like you. Ewu mee!. I am tired of this forum. What happened today, killed my spirit!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Otobroto:

Thank God I can still post!. Biased Nairaland, thank you!. Mumu like you. Ewu mee!. I am tired of this forum. What happened today, killed my spirit!.

Na wah oh!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by MrCrackles(m): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
This is some serious shit. . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2009
Otobroto:

I just sat down and thought about it, is it possible that we can not ever get anything right in Nigeria? I am seriously ashamed of Nairaland. If possible, this forum should close down. I am not wishing it, but I mean it. Justice is dead here!. That way, we shall move on!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by DisGuy: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2009
oboma1,, check the crime section that church going scammer post has been moved there- its even on the front page i think

i dont know anything about the rest or should i say i didn't notice undecided
Otobroto:

lmao stop shadow boxing jare

are you guys saying some churches or pastor are favoured by mod/admin?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2009
Why are jobless people complaining?
Was anyone forced into this site
? angry
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by bibiking1(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2009
I believe my days on Nairaland are slowly winding to a close, with this sort of chicanery and dubious attitude from mod's my exit is on a fast lane!!!
I am actually ashamed just reading this!
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by DisGuy: 1:49am On Nov 24, 2009
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 2:24am On Nov 24, 2009
. . .This is just like Boko Haram. You guys sound like you are ready to burn things down, all because Tunde Bakare exposed some of your churches; this is called misplaced aggression. Go and deal with your pastors (including Tunde Bakare).

Abi una de fear "mantle"? grin
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 24, 2009
Ah, juset realised topic has been moved, Am sorry oh moderators, Pele
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2009
I can't stop laughing at Oboma1's claims. Naivety. You are being caught by spambot and it usually catches 'copy and paste' posters. No Mod or admin is deleting your post/topic, they are being auto-deleted by spambot. If you continue trying it for a number of times, you will temporarily banned. All these are automated process. No Mod or admin is behind your problem. Even as a Mod, I experienced same sometime ago when I tried to 'copy and paste' an article from Businessday newspaper site. Spambot did not allow me to do that and after some attempts, I was temporarily auto-banned. The same thing has happened to posters under my section, who ignorantly accused me of deleting their/topics, before I explained to them that they were being caught by spambot. No human is behind their predicament. So to say your post is being deleted because it has something to do with Christ Embassy, is most laughable. Wetin concern Seun, an atheist, with Christ embasy.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by honeric01(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2009
Tips on how to copy and paste an article from a website:

1: OPEN ARTICLE WEBSITE
2: PRESS ON CTRL A TO HIGHLIGHT ARTICLE
3: PRESS ON CTRL C TO COPY ARTICLE
4: OPEN YOUR NOTEPAD
5: PRESS ON CTRL D TO PASTE ON NOTEPAD

Then you can now copy from the notepad before posting it as a topic on nairaland. i think that should help when trying to post a topic from a website.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by oko1: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2009
promise to not give us more than we can handle
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2009
Jarus:

I can't stop laughing at Oboma1's claims. Naivety. You are being caught by spambot and it usually catches 'copy and paste' posters. No Mod or admin is deleting your post/topic, they are being auto-deleted by spambot. If you continue trying it for a number of times, you will temporarily banned. All these are automated process. No Mod or admin is behind your problem. Even as a Mod, I experienced same sometime ago when I tried to 'copy and paste' an article from Businessday newspaper site. Spambot did not allow me to do that and after some attempts, I was temporarily auto-banned. The same thing has happened to posters under my section, who ignorantly accused me of deleting their/topics, before I explained to them that they were being caught by spambot. No human is behind their predicament. So to say your post is being deleted because it has something to do with Christ Embassy, is most laughable. Wetin concern Seun, an atheist, with Christ embasy.

Jarus,

Thanks for trying to calm down my sometimes boisterous 'children'; they like blaming 'dad' for every little thing.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by bibiking1(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2009
But Daddy!!!! How would you know we love you if we don't pester you grin
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by blacksta(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Jarus,

Thanks for trying to calm down my sometimes boisterous 'children'; they like blaming 'dad' for every little thing.

Richy is now NL daddy - are u related to Daddy GO
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2009
honeric01:

Tips on how to copy and paste an article from a website:

1: OPEN ARTICLE WEBSITE
2: PRESS ON CTRL A TO HIGHLIGHT ARTICLE
3: PRESS ON CTRL C TO COPY ARTICLE
4: OPEN YOUR NOTEPAD
5: PRESS ON CTRL D TO PASTE ON NOTEPAD

Then you can now copy from the notepad before posting it as a topic on nairaland. i think that should help when trying to post a topic from a website.

Very nice guy, but it doesn't stop the fact, after some days, some posts are removed. Why?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by chosen04(f): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Jarus,

Thank you 'Daddy' for always being there for your children.

bibiking1:

But Daddy!!!! How would you know we love you if we don't pester you grin

YES O. Children's pesteration is a sign of their love for Daddy.

blacksta:

Richy is now NL daddy - are u related to Daddy GO

Which of the daddy GO? Cos i have come accross so many daddy GOs?
Even primary school mate is more a daddy GO.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by chosen04(f): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
Jarus:

. Wetin concern Seun, an atheist, with Christ embasy.

But WHY is ATHEism the fastest growing believe these days? *shakes head*
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
chosen04:

But WHY is ATHEism the fastest growing believe these days? *shakes head*

They had better believe in the existence and supremacy of GOD. HELL and HEAVEN is real.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by MandingoII(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
RichyBlacK (m)
Bakaara Market, Mogadishu, Somalia

There is NO internet connect in Mogadishu.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by MandingoII(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
HELL and HEAVEN is real.

That's man made fantasy.

Stop believing in that Bullsh!t. White men created that whack azz myth to keep the poor masses passive and from rising up and overthrowing them.

Your heaven and hell is what YOU make it.

real recognize real.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
MandingoII:

There is NO internet connect in Mogadishu.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Need Sokoto / FCT Has SAVED Nigeria Oooooh. / INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Fintiri, Keletapwa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.