Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Is Nairaland Biased? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Biased? (5743 Views)

Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. / Is Nairaland Biased In Favour Of Apc? / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
I thought this thread was all about Nairaland deleting topics, and removing some threads after some days. Beaf, which one is your own sef? If madness has struck you, please visit Yaba, and lets enjoy the argument for and against this topic please!. Please more for and against arguments, please!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
Enjoyment1:

I thought this thread was all about Nairaland deleting topics, and removing some threads after some days. Beaf, which one is your own sef? If madness has struck you, please visit Yaba, and lets enjoy the argument for and against this topic please!. Please more for and against arguments, please!.

Boko Harams sef! embarassed How many times is it going to be knocked into your head that your band leader has only been suspended by the spam bot, which is a piece of software?
I said I could picture your colleague, selingel as a new age jihadist. But, you. . . mmm mmmm!. . . You're must be a new a age maga. grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
That is what you are. Shekinah! tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
Mr. Beaf!. My guy, I am very sorry. I am really sorry. Now I know who you are. Please forgive me.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
Enjoyment1:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/183539_mokee_jpga12c8dfbadedb359a2f133d8e1759de9

Mr. Beef, sorry I mean Beaf!.

Please accept my apologies. I withdraw all my comments against you. Enjoy and have fun on the laptop!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
Enjoyment1:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/183539_mokee_jpga12c8dfbadedb359a2f133d8e1759de9

Mr. Beef, I mean Beaf, na you be dis? Abeg, I withdraw all my comments too. I am very sorry. Take care and have fun!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2009

Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2009

Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
Otobroto:

Bro Beef, please help, na me be dis? Abeg, I withdraw all my comments too. I am very sorry. I will pray for myself!.

Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2009
I thought I apologised. Anyway, I am very sorry. As for my name, it is not just any username slowpoke!. It is a real name from one of the local government areas of Cross River state. I hope you now have that in your skull, Mr educated illiterate!. It is a very popular name while I was in school. All Polycal students (now Cross River state University of Technology) between 1995-2000 set, will testify. I am not cow meat!, or beaf as you have deceitfully termed it.

Meanwhile, I will do you one favour!. I will not go to work early enough today. I will wait until later in the day. I will like to go to Yaba to make a formal report there, and also copy the Nigerian Police force. I will tell them, that the lost but now found victim that escaped a couple of days ago have been found, but he is on Nairaland. As for you, please just be a good boy, and remain where you are. I will not harm you, neither will anyone here. Any attempt to leave here, might make your case permanent. By the way, did you go through any market? I am asking so that, I might just invite a Pastor, so that deliverance will be added to the attempt to cure you. Never mind, I just remembered, you have no regard for GOD. We shall just make do with syringe and other orthodox method. Just stay where you are, I will be right back!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2009
slowpoke!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2009
^
grin . . .Otobroto cry
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2009
Why are you stepping up your foolishness to the next level? Why?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2009
Otobroto:

Why are you stepping up your foolishness to the next level? Why?

Kai! . . .Just when I'd begun to enjoy the company of false "born agains"!
Please bros, chill na. Let me play that maga video again for you to cool down with grin Dance bro!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQMbZusxFp8&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2009
Beaf:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

What is this now!. Are you a human being at all? Okay I surrender, beast!. HELL material!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2009
My last word for you is this. "Seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you". All the Bleep you and rubbish emiting from your mouth, will take you no where!. I PRAY THIS DOES NOT STAND AGAINST YOU ON JUDGEMENT DAY. The man you are following, is alraedy condemned. To him, he is fighting a lost battle. GOD really exist. HEAVEN and HELL are real my guy. Please channel your energy into something more positive, or better still, change your job, if it is very boring. Where you have no job, please let me know. Honestly speaking, I will give you a job. Is only the pay that I can not guarantee you, but it can not be less than N80,000 per month. It is better than nothing. If you are interested, let me know, through the same thread. I assure you, you will pick it up after the Sallah holiday!.

God Loves You So Much!. Take care.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 12:51am On Nov 25, 2009
I will be waiting for your response!. GOD bless you.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2009
selingel:

My last word for you is this. "Seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you". All the mess you and rubbish emiting from your mouth, will take you no where!. I PRAY THIS DOES NOT STAND AGAINST YOU ON JUDGEMENT DAY. The man you are following, is alraedy condemned. To him, he is fighting a lost battle. GOD really exist. HEAVEN and HELL are real my guy. Please channel your energy into something more positive, or better still, change your job, if it is very boring. Where you have no job, please let me know. Honestly speaking, I will give you a job. Is only the pay that I can not guarantee you, but it can not be less than N80,000 per month. It is better than nothing. If you are interested, let me know, through the same thread. I assure you, you will pick it up after the Sallah holiday!.

Kai my guy, this your post injured me seriously. I went into my archives to bring the right antidote for this Homo-habilis!. This post made me to down tools. I surrender. Mr. Beaf, grab the offer if you are jobless. I know if this post was posted at job-seekers area, this guy for resign, because of the number of people that would have applied. Anyway, it is a special offer for you. Take it and lets live in peace (eventhough you refuse to acknowledge your creator). I surrender. This advice weaken me. Live for tire you today!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2009
@Enjoyment1
I see you are now making progress with Englissss! grin It will help you.

selingel:

My last word for you is this. "Seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you". All the mess you and rubbish emiting from your mouth, will take you no where!. I PRAY THIS DOES NOT STAND AGAINST YOU ON JUDGEMENT DAY. The man you are following, is alraedy condemned. To him, he is fighting a lost battle. GOD really exist. HEAVEN and HELL are real my guy. Please channel your energy into something more positive, or better still, change your job, if it is very boring. Where you have no job, please let me know. Honestly speaking, I will give you a job. Is only the pay that I can not guarantee you, but it can not be less than N80,000 per month. It is better than nothing. If you are interested, let me know, through the same thread. I assure you, you will pick it up after the Sallah holiday!.

Thank you my dear for surrendering to superior brain power.
As for your job, you'er so funny. What can a small monkey "learning computa" offer someone that is used to taking in the region of mil's per month?

Damn! All these Christian Alqaeda's sha embarassed
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by donjon: 1:27am On Nov 25, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 1:36am On Nov 25, 2009
Beaf:

@Enjoyment1

As for your job, you'er so funny. What can a small monkey "learning computa" offer someone that is used to taking in the region of mil's per month?

You can never change. You are like a tree that is facing a river. It is destined to face the river for life!. What makes you a superior brain!. May GOD forgive you and your yahoozee millions!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 2:00am On Nov 25, 2009
Beaf:

@Enjoyment1

I knew you will run your mouth like a broken pipe borne water pipe tap. The major reason why we gave up, was because we just discovered that, you are less than a human being, and it is of no use contesting words with a below par person. The best you can offer is all this rubbish!. I laughed out loud, when I read that, you rake in millions. Abeg, you no dey shame!. If you no dey shame, I go help you shame!. Please wake up, we are no longer, in 1965!. This is 2009, and Nigerians are wiser!. Abeg, get yourself engaged in something positive, and plead for help if you need one, because I can see that you need one. It is not about money, afterall you are a millionnaire grin grin grin. Seek help my guy, you need it.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 2:06am On Nov 25, 2009
^
Chai! The way I exposed that your druggy picture is almost causing you physical pain! grin grin grin grin I'm really enjoying the company of false "born agains" (AKA new age jihadists).

See his mouth like "help"! Otobroto, your user name even sounds like an abuse, you bloody otobroto! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unu go kill person wit laugh o!
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 2:34am On Nov 25, 2009
Beaf:

^
Chai! The way I exposed that your druggy picture is almost causing you physical pain! grin grin grin grin I'm really enjoying the company of false "born agains" (AKA new age jihadists).

See his mouth like "help"! Otobroto, your user name even sounds like an abuse, you bloody otobroto! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unu go kill person wit laugh o!

My GOD!, I just uncovered who you are. Kai!, why didn't I suspect this all this while. Abeg, leave now before I report you. My mind never told me anything like this before now. Abeg, stop sending those scam letters to my mail box, for you will never succeed. I never knew. GOD just exposed you now. I wondered why I am still awake, when I have a job to catch up with in the next 2 and a half hours. I have this advice for you. Stop it, it does not pay. You even gave yourself away when you said, you are a millionnaire. That is what made me to dig deep. I have caught you. Abeg, go look for work. This job may look lucrative, but the long arm of the law will catch up with you. Talking to you is a waste of time. I caught you. Infact, tommorow, I will show my evidence to Enjoyment1, and Selingel. Go screw your head scammer, and please stop sending that rubbish to our mail boxes, jobless-millionnaire. I am out of here, loser!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 2:47am On Nov 25, 2009
Otobroto:

My GOD!, I just uncovered who you are. Kai!, why didn't I suspect this all this while. Abeg, leave now before I report you. My mind never told me anything like this before now. Abeg, stop sending those scam letters to my mail box, for you will never succeed. I never knew. GOD just exposed you now. I wondered why I am still awake, when I have a job to catch up with in the next 2 and a half hours. I have this advice for you. Stop it, it does not pay. You even gave yourself away when you said, you are a millionnaire. That is what made me to dig deep. I have caught you. Abeg, go look for work. This job may look lucrative, but the long arm of the law will catch up with you. Talking to you is a waste of time. I caught you. Infact, tommorow, I will show my evidence to Enjoyment1, and Selingel. Go screw your head scammer, and please stop sending that rubbish to our mail boxes, jobless-millionnaire. I am out of here, loser!.

After drinking kai kai and smoking wiwi, how you no go see vision? grin
My friend, go and catch your pastor that has been looting you dry and doing unusual things with your woman (only for you to say "Praise de Lawd"wink! Mugu!

See how stupid you are? You think each when people click NL's reply button it goes to your inbox. Kai! Ode!
All these apprentice al-qaeda's sha, you've really made me laugh today.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2009
No need to exchange words with this gay any longer. I know who this maggot is. Please do not send all those scam letters to my box again. You are warned!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2009
Enjoyment1:

No need to exchange words with this gay any longer. I know who this maggot is. Please do not send all those scam letters to my box again. You are warned!.

With all these I have at my disposal, it is enough to nail this thing, but leave this loser, he is just trying to exhibit the traits of his father and mentor, the devil. You can see what joblessness can cause. Jobless Millionnaire!.. I am out of this thread for good. He is a useless scammer, trying to gather unnecessary attention.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
Court jails man for stealing N11,000
25 November, 2009 01:03:00 Our Reporter

An Ejigbo Magistrates’ Court in Lagos yesterday sentenced one Segun Olumuyiwa, 25, to one week imprisonment for stealing.
Olumuyiwa, an applicant, pleaded guilty to the two-count charge of conspiracy and stealing.
The Prosecutor, Cpl. Oladejo Balogun, told the court that the accused, with others at large, on Nov. 22, stole N11,000, property of Mrs. Zainab Akinola.
Balogun said the offence was committed at No. 2, Solomon Durodola St. Unity Estate, Egbeda in Lagos.
He said the offence was punishable under Sections 516 and 390 (9) of Criminal Code Cap C17, Vol. 11 Laws of Lagos State 2003.
In her judgment, the Magistrate, Mrs. Maimunat Folami, said she was sentencing the accused to one week imprisonment due to his pleas and facts before the court.

http://www.champion.com.ng/index.php?news=22944
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
This is Nigeria for you. Billion Naira looters are walking the streets of Nigeria free, while N11,000 thieves are going to jail. Na wah oh!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
Otobroto:

Court jails man for stealing N11,000
25 November, 2009 01:03:00 Our Reporter

An Ejigbo Magistrates’ Court in Lagos yesterday sentenced one Segun Olumuyiwa, 25, to one week imprisonment for stealing.
Olumuyiwa, an applicant, pleaded guilty to the two-count charge of conspiracy and stealing.

The Prosecutor, Cpl. Oladejo Balogun, told the court that the accused, with others at large, on Nov. 22, stole N11,000, property of Mrs. Zainab Akinola.
Balogun said the offence was committed at No. 2, Solomon Durodola St. Unity Estate, Egbeda in Lagos.
He said the offence was punishable under Sections 516 and 390 (9) of Criminal Code Cap C17, Vol. 11 Laws of Lagos State 2003.
In her judgment, the Magistrate, Mrs. Maimunat Folami, said she was sentencing the accused to [b]one week imprisonment [/b]due to his pleas and facts before the court.

http://www.champion.com.ng/index.php?news=22944

Abeg, stealing is stealing, let him spend the required number of years, so that it will serve as a deterrent to others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner / Why Living With A Nigerian Wife Abroad Is No Longer Fashionable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.