Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is Nairaland Biased? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Biased? (5744 Views)

Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. / Is Nairaland Biased In Favour Of Apc? / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
MandingoII:

That's man made fantasy.

Stop believing in that Bullsh!t. White men created that whack azz myth to keep the poor masses passive and from rising up and overthrowing them.

Your heaven and hell is what YOU make it.

real recognize real.

I cannot believe this in 2009?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
My guy, seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you. Do what is right at all times to avoid the calamity of judgement day.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
If this earth was to be what you think, then the likes of Bode George, and other corrupt persons have no case to answer. Let us just take it the way it is.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by MandingoII(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
My guy, seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you. Do what is right at all times to avoid the calamity of judgement day.

[size=18pt]FU CK Judement Day![/size]

mofo's been saying that sh!t since slavery - and we still here, procreating.

****smacks "lack-of-enjoyment1"*****
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
Irrespective of your reaction, it doesn't change the fact that, GOD exist. Even Jehovah's Witnesses despite their chosen stand on the Bible, still recognises the fact that GOD exist?. Use whatever slang that you can remember, JESUS WILL REMAIN LORD OVER ALL. Shekinah!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by SeanT21(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
MandingoII:

There is NO internet connect in Mogadishu.

oh lawd. LMAO
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
MandingoII:

Lol!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
chosen04:

But WHY is ATHEism the fastest growing believe these days? *shakes head*

I never really thought these kind of people really existed, until now. How I wished I met him online, I would have asked some questions. If there was no copulation between both parents of yours, would they have given birth to you? Why would you now deny their existence? It is the same thing while relating to GOD here. If there was no BEING that brought about the earth and everything there in, would you ever come to be known? Why now deny thesame BEING? . I can see some brain washing here. I hope another Guyana case will never happen here, and soon.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
Anyway, Nairaland, unban Oboma1. I learnt he is still denied the access to post here. Meanwhile, how can one be posting from Mogadishu, when it is established here that, there is no internet there. Na wah oh!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by bibiking1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
MandingoII:

LWKMDFHO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by platinumnk(f): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nairaland is a privately owned forum, and unfortunately the owner can do whatever he wants sad sad angry
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Nairaland is a privately owned forum, and unfortunately the owner can do whatever he wants sad sad angry

Yes, you have a point there, but not at the expense of those that gave it a name.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
Can a radio station exist without listeners out there?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by chosen04(f): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
selingel:

Can a radio station exist without listeners out there?

Good question.
Can Nairaland exist without unpaid posters?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
chosen04:

Good question.

Can you imagine our [size=14pt]3 [/size] super important members? If they leave NL go kpeme! Let us beg them!
Abeg, go and take your aggression out on your pastors jare!
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

Can you imagine our [size=14pt]3 [/size] super important members? If they leave NL go kpeme! Let us beg them!

Which part of HELL are you from? Is it Abacha's lodge, Fela's Shrine or they just gave you petrol and Matches to go and form your own?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
selingel:

Which part of HELL are you from? Is it Abacha's lodge, Fela's Shrine or they just gave you petrol and Matches to go and form your own?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Otobroto(f): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
chosen04:

Good question.

Who begged them to make it free? Are they the only ones around? I can name 5 that belongs to Nigerians and are doing fine!. So, they can go to HELL if they dont like HEAVEN!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
selingel:

Hell ke! I'm here to help. grin Dance!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQMbZusxFp8&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

[/q

Otobroto,and Selingel, please forgive this maggot. It is very evident that he lacks home training. I can borrow you my mum to train you for six months at most. We will not charge you a dime!. Even Nairaland owners are not ranting, but trying to calm nerves!. Those with that thing upstairs, are trying to tell people what led to Oboma1 being banned. As for you, what is your contribution? Ranting, I guess!.  My guy, youlack that stuff, please!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

Otobroto,and Selingel, please forgive this maggot. It is very evident that he lacks home training. I can borrow you my mum to train you for six months at most. We will not charge you a dime!. Even Nairaland owners are not ranting, but trying to calm nerves!. Those with that thing upstairs, are trying to tell people what led to Oboma1 being banned. As for you, what is your contribution? Ranting, I guess!. My guy, you lack that stuff, please!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Otobroto,and Selingel, please forgive this maggot. It is very evident that he lacks home training. I can borrow you my mum to train you for six months at most. We will not charge you a dime!. Even Nairaland owners are not ranting, but trying to calm nerves!. Those with that thing upstairs, are trying to tell people what led to Oboma1 being banned. As for you, what is your contribution? Ranting, I guess!.  My guy, youlack that stuff, please!.

She's already failed once.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

[flash=425,344]

I cry for you beaf!. I never knew your situation was this critical. I thought I was trying to make a human being see some reasons to change his orientation. This video and your interpretation just confirmed my greatest fear!. I will only advice you dont go near the market, so that the would-be doctor will not have a difficult time. If you continue like this, Sodom and Gomorrah will petition Baba GOD if your punishment is not worst than theirs.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
Enjoyment1:

cry  for you beaf!. I never knew your situation was this critical. I thought I was trying to make a human being see some reasons to change his orientation. This video and your interpretation just confirmed my greatest fear!. I will only advice you dont go near the market, so that the would-be doctor will not have a difficult time. If you continue like this, Sodom and Gomorrah will petition Baba GOD if your punishment is not worst than theirs.

You can't even see how lost that mugu is? embarassed Thats why you think God is in your pocket and thats why you resort to abusing people's parents like a Boko Haram MAGA (na small dem de start, until one day dem go carry AK or do suicide bombing, say na God dem wan fight for).
You have a very very long way to go. angry

. . .Boko Haram. There is a familiar ring to the name (we have 3 here grin grin grin grin grin grin).
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Enjoyment1(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

You can't even see how lost that mugu is? embarassed Thats why you think God is in your pocket and thats why you resort to abusing people's parents like a Boko Haram MAGA (na small dem de start, until one day dem go carry AK or do suicide bombing, say na God dem wan fight for).

. . .Boko Haram. There is a familiar ring to the name (we have 3 here grin grin grin grin grin grin).

Why are you washing your dirty linen outside. Enough of this disgrace of yourself outside. Abeg, abeg behave yourself. This 2009 please!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

I am ashamed of your likes on Nairaland. I though you have been given petrol and matches to go and form your own HELL. What are you still doing here?
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

[flash=425,344]

Now I know why the Bible says, "Woe to you earth, for the devil has come to dwell in you". I can truely see one of his agents here. Why turn a church service into your Yahoo! Yahoo!! funfare!. I know you are really into it. I just checked your profile, and I couldn't see anything I could hold on to, to report you to EFCC. Their office is just opposite where I stay here in Abuja. They would have worked on that. slowpoke!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf or whatever you call your name, you stink!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
May GOD have mercy on your soul. The devil has really possessed you.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by Beaf: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
selingel:

Beaf or whatever you call your name, you stink!.  

Modern "born agains" sha  embarassed  ----shakes head----
I can picture you as a new age jihadist.

selingel:

Now I know why the Bible says, "Woe to you earth, for the devil has come to dwell in you". I can truely see one of his agents here. Why turn a church service into your Yahoo! Yahoo!! funfare!. I know you are really into it. I just checked your profile, and I couldn't see anything I could hold on to, to report you to EFCC. Their office is just opposite where I stay here in Abuja. They would have worked on that. slowpoke!.

Oh! And I had been thinking you would look in your pocket, pull God out and report me. EFCC. . . Bloody boring embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
How I wished Jesus Christ can pray the same prayer HE prayed for Apostle Paul for you. Please check it out in King James version!. May be it has been misinterpreted in your so-called New World Translation as usual!.
Re: Is Nairaland Biased? by selingel: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beaf:

Modern "born agains" sha  embarassed  ----shakes head----
I can picture you as a new age jihadist.

Oh! And I had been thinking you would look in your pocket, pull God out and report me. EFCC. . . Bloody boring embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Leave your data here, and let us see how far you can run, Yahoo! Yahoo!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? / Govt Today Is All About Contracts And Sharing – Pat Utomi / NEMA Denies Killing Of Chibok Church Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.