Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95482 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by learnedman(m): 1:07am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up
All u tribalist and hatred filled Nigerians,that is why our country is forever on a downward slope,getting worse each passing day

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.

I said less than this and was banned in a lengthy manner.

Nairaland MODs, make una fear God.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by learnedman(m): 1:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Nigeria as a country will remain under a curse and be a big shame to the black race and humanity until it purges itself of hatred and Injustice against its Igbo citizens

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:14am On Jan 11, 2017
the zombies trying to lobby him like uwazuruike but couldn't, chukwu okike abiama will disgrace all the haters of our great country Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by moghulis: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

Agreed!

What about Nnewi, Anambra, Onitsha, Aba, e.t.c in your cursed land, dont you also have say there or why are your Brothers killing themselves at Bus Station, just so they can come and have a feel of a Yoruba man, in his land?

How cursed can a people be, to be developing a foreign land, while their cursed land is empty of human habitation?
Foolishness has no better definition than this

Just look at it: Lets assume tomorrow, Biafra is declared and you all must go back to Biafra (I know you day-dream of a "Lagos-biafra" grin ), how would you "LIFT" all those immovable assets you planted in Yoruba land? undecided

or did your father not tell you "that part" the story about ABANDONED PROPERTY.. ... or you pests just refuse to learn from History?

Same thing happened to you septic-idiots in the North, some years ago! (Kano riots, Maitasene, Boko haram, et,c).... you boast as usual......and then you lose everything!
Only a race destined for perdition, refuses to learn from history!

Lastpage!

lol

Wailing wailer!
It is not my fault that Igbos are running things for una so called Lagos.

You see laziness, we don't play it in igboland.
You see cowardice, we don't play it in Igboland.
Better live with the glaring fact that Igbos are superior to the yolobas.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

Agreed!

What about Nnewi, Anambra, Onitsha, Aba, e.t.c in your cursed land, dont you also have say there or why are your Brothers killing themselves at Bus Station, just so they can come and have a feel of a Yoruba man, in his land?

How cursed can a people be, to be developing a foreign land, while their cursed land is empty of human habitation?
Foolishness has no better definition than this

Just look at it: Lets assume tomorrow, Biafra is declared and you all must go back to Biafra (I know you day-dream of a "Lagos-biafra" grin ), how would you "LIFT" all those immovable assets you planted in Yoruba land? undecided

or did your father not tell you "that part" the story about ABANDONED PROPERTY.. ... or you pests just refuse to learn from History?

Same thing happened to you septic-idiots in the North, some years ago! (Kano riots, Maitasene, Boko haram, et,c).... you boast as usual......and then you lose everything!
Only a race destined for perdition, refuses to learn from history!

Lastpage!

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 1:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Odingo1:

Which felony did he commit, word of mouth with no action is not an offence, If I say I will kill you,what you will do is to go to police station to report the matter incase if I carry out my threat, a threat is an abuse or bullying but not punishable by law.
one won't take declaration of an autonomous state as a mere threat because such action brings to disrepute the sovereignity of the Nigerian state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2017
[s]
lastpage:
STOP all these CRYING STORIES!
Adekunle actually killed you pests, like the flies you are! (He was not boasting!).Call my attention, when you finish CRYING!

Rofl!. "Defenceless Gaots"!

"Those who dont learn from History, .........will REPEAT HISTORY"!!
Ibos are incapable of learning!.... Otherwise, Nnamdi Kanu wont be in jail right now.
Lastpage!
[/s]
Wailing of a wh0rish d0g from a cowardly generation of backstabbers and parasites!

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Yoruba's contribution in the civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

Frustrated loud-mouthed juvenile, I pity you and your cowardly Yoruba who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 1:26am On Jan 11, 2017
moghulis:

lol

Wailing wailer!
It is not my fault that Igbos are running things for una so called Lagos.

You see laziness, we don't play it in igboland.
You see cowardice, we don't play it in Igboland.
Better live with the glaring fact that Igbos are superior to the yolobas.

*I know you play "Chest-beating" a lot, that is what gets you into trouble after issuing failed Ultimatums!

*I know you are an "arrogant bunch", that is why you keep saying nigeria cannot survive without a bunch of Galla-Sellers

*I know you lots are "hard-working" kidnappers, Armed robbers, Drug Couriers, Fakers of "every and anything" fake-able! Baby-Factories, Adultrators of anything Genuine, e.t.c.

But all those dont count for much until l see THE ROPE they used in tying you down from forming your Biafra!
And if you want to form it in Yoruba-land, fine!
Just say so and stop being the usual slimy, cheeky B@arstard that we know you are

Lastpage!

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 1:28am On Jan 11, 2017
deolu2000:
one won't take declaration of an autonomous state as a mere threat because such action brings to disrepute the sovereignity of the Nigerian state.

Silly rants of lies and hypocrisy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 1:29am On Jan 11, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.
National what?.......lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2017
0xtr200r:

Wailing of a wh0rish d0g from a cowardly generation of backstabbers and parasites!

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? [s]The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Yoruba's contribution in the civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

Frustrated loud-mouthed juvenile, I pity you and your cowardly Yoruba who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth[/s]!

You see the problem with you Ibos?
You have head (too flat though) but have No Brains!

Look at Switzerland: They are one of the Richest countries in the World but have not fought ANY WAR at all.
They did not even participate in any of the World Wars!

So, That should tell you that SMART PEOPLE/NATIONS DONT NEED TO FIGHT A WAR TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL.
Wars are for foolish people in Libya, Syria
, ..... and Ibos!
That is why you are still CRYING FOR "FREEDOM" in 2017!

Even tiny South Sudan has been Free, long ago!

Dont worry, keep fighting wars ......Western Nigeria keeps "developing and progressing" while you are Refugees there.
In Ondo, your "Eze" was publicly flogged, for parading himself as "someone important". grin grin
Next place it will happen, is in Lagos grin grin (I know you will start boasting that "heaven will fall".... but it never did in Ondo! )

Lastpage!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by moghulis: 1:38am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

*I know you play "Chest-beating" a lot, that is what gets you into trouble after issuing failed Ultimatums!

*I know you are an "arrogant bunch", that is why you keep saying nigeria cannot survive without a bunch of Galla-Sellers

*I know you lots are "hard-working" kidnappers, Armed robbers, Drug Couriers, Fakers of "every and anything" fake-able! Baby-Factories, Adultrators of anything Genuine, e.t.c.

But all those dont count for much until l see THE ROPE they used in tying you down from forming your Biafra!
And if you want to form it in Yoruba-land, fine!
Just say so and stop being the usual slimy, cheeky B@arstard that we know you are

Lastpage!

lol
You know one thing I like about you yoloba guys is that you guys lack foresight.

Give a yoloba conehead 1,000 naira; at the end of the day he will have spent it on something worthless.

But give an Igbo man 1,000 naira; at the end of the day he will have added two more zeros to it, he will then gratefully give you back your 1,000 naira and take his 99,000 nairagrin

Chestbeating is for those who have chest like the Igbos not for those bobrisky, denrele type of men.grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Sotenna(m): 1:41am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

Please go to your village's shrine and withdraw what's left of your brain before it's too late. The only reason you speak as you do is because someone is scrambling your brain inside a calabash back in your village.

...and you think you are okay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 11, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

NATIONAL UNITY?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Buhariisgoat(m): 1:48am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=AntiIPOOP post=52702219] This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already. [/quote

Buhari is a goat and leader of terrorist, Nigeria is a Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 1:58am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

My brother , Don't allow that guy to brainwash you ooo

He's a leader of a known terrorist organization

Also a criminal and enemy of the state
state d name of d organization.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Phobia1: 2:18am On Jan 11, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Why through the judges pathway
Do they plan to poison him along that way
If not, why not?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by nwosu1982: 2:26am On Jan 11, 2017
Bkiaful with ur words, no one knows tomorrow. U can wish him bad but remember u r not his God. U can find ursef in a situation wie no one will come to ur rescue. Bkiaful how u wishes others bad. [quote author=casttlebarbz post=52701822]all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on this planet

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by darknetcom: 2:34am On Jan 11, 2017
Odingo1:

Why is he a danger,shame on you people struggling to live together with people you hate so much,can't you people have your own life without them,them tie una placenta with them. shocked shocked shocked cool sad angry

hallloo...we dont hate you...

we just jabb back,thats all...thats not hate...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by almarthins(m): 3:11am On Jan 11, 2017
0xtr200r:

Silly rants of a frustrated and disgruntled Afonja, parading aimlessly on NL just because he and his criminal gang of treasury looters are too pained and bitter that Igbos seek self-determination...

Which ur people is also part of, or can you say the igbos are nt co-treasury looters too? My friend if you want to fight for the freedom of this man , pls do so without throwing stone when u know u re in a glass house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by almarthins(m): 3:16am On Jan 11, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Abegi ! Shekau nko una don catch am? How many people this one don bomb o?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by almarthins(m): 3:19am On Jan 11, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
i don't want to share the same country with you mrkayusfit
is that hard to understand and accept?

NK is a hero while buhari is a terrorist

Hehehehe...
My guy u r alone o! Even ur own go sell u for peanut. Let d truth be told. KANU can't win this fight. Take it or leave Igbo's are part of the cabals that control this country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 3:57am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Which terrorists are greater than you muslims and northerners? You that terrorism exists from your holy book,and you don't hide it, rather you display it at any given chance.

If someone is fighting for sovereignty, you call him a terrorist, go to YouTube and type Kaduna south killings and see what your Muslim brothers did there in the name of Fulani herdsmen then come here to talk, Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ChrisEsq: 4:02am On Jan 11, 2017
The state is a Captor and bully under this administration. And so are you. Probably are a criminal too
sarrki:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by misteryman: 4:06am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

Ewu yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

STOP all these CRYING STORIES! cry cry cry cry

Adekunle actually killed you pests, like the flies you are! (He was not boasting!).

Call my attention, when you finish CRYING! tongue tongue

Rofl!. "Defenceless Gaots"! grin grin

"Those who dont learn from History, .........will REPEAT HISTORY"!!
Ibos are incapable of learning!.... Otherwise, Nnamdi Kanu wont be in jail right now.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

You mean nobody in your region have been to jail before?
I think you should go and check those you celebrates today as heroes what they went through. Don't ever think you're wiser than Nnamdi Kanu in any capacity. Your hatred on Igbos can't stop them from prospering wherever they are. Go and check how much that was left for them by Nigerian govnt after biafran war and check again today.

LISTEN AND SILENT ARE SPELT WITH THE SAME LETTERS,
THINK ABOUT THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 4:25am On Jan 11, 2017
mkoabiola:
Nnmadi KANU will still surrender secretly.

He is a Coward

You mean only cowards surrenders?.
Hmm, no wonder they surrendered Kwara state.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Omeny: 4:39am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

Don't get it twisted Igbos are different from ipob

Igbos are great people and hardworking

Ipob are criminals and terrorist

Face left jharee.

How many has this ur Ipob terrorists killed?

How many pple have they kidnap?

How many women and children have they kept in their custody and made sex slaves?

How many churches,Mosques,Markets and cars have they attacked and bombed?

U can't answer this, that means u are a real zombie, a pathological lair and a more criminal.

Kanu have his excesses but there are many pple we celebrate in our society that have done worse to Nig image than Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Kdon2: 4:58am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Kdon2: 5:00am On Jan 11, 2017
carmag:

the mention of terrorism only one region comes to mind

Gbam! I know the region...infact everyone knows the region of terrorist

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.