Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95479 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up
Nigga, you iz and will always be a SLAVE!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by wtfCode: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hey guys,that's ma nigga...a real grown ass nigga right there.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

Mrkayusfit, and his book of pro-dullard lamentations. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by jswagg4(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obviously, the plan is to psychologically weaken and bash this man. I predict that he will be released in a couple of months, or even years, by then, if e hear "Bia" e go run before e hear "Fra". Afterall, the late Ojukwu postulated that Biafra should be more ideological, than geographical. This is not tolerated anywhere else in the world. You can't just think you can break up a country. If he has the will, why can't he pressure the govt towards making the south east better? Why can't he even run for office? Instead na to dey operate pirate radio station, and incite people against Nigeria.

Biafra is dead. If Ojukwu couldn't actualise it through war, no one else can.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

OR UR BRAIN NEEDS A TOTAL SHUT DOWN

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, Patriotism is different from Stupidity. Those people u mentioned along side Martin Luther king never insulted nor threatened the government. Human right activists are different from terrorists
They are termed terrorist when they are struggling to free their people, Nelson Mandela was almost killed, lot of blacks lost their life in apartied era,Martin Luther suffered the same,if Igbos are hated so much and are not giving a breathing space in Nigeria since 1970,they have right to seek for self determination which is backed by law,you cannot show outright hatred for people and want them to keep queit,is only cowards that do that,all is not well with Nigeria with Boko haram,ND militants, decaying Nation both in infrastructure and everything, let's stop living in self deceit.
Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:
This is the "foolish narration" that your Parents tell you, just to "save face" after suffering the greatest calamity of their life, due to their Arrogance, poor Judgement and chest-beating![/color]

It is the same kind of "stewpid story" that got this dolt called Nnamdi Kanu into jail, where he rightly belongs.

Even if we should (for argument's sake! ) take the above "story-story" to be TRUE[/b].... the question that everyone would ask your Parents (l mean those who fought the Biafran War and got killed like rats) are:

1.) If and When Awolowo REFUSED to declare Oduduwa State, (for whatever reason, maybe he was scared or bribed or just Afonja grin ), DID AWOLOWO THEREAFTER, FORCE YOUR OJUKWU AT GUN-POINT TO DECLARE BIAFRA?

2.) Is Ojukwu and the Ibos not capable of using their brain, [b]to know that they will fail in their dream, if Awolowo does not support them and therefore RELAX their ambition?(Just like they dont realise they will still fail TODAY, without the support of the same Yoruba they hate most! undecided )

3.) Is it not just "common-sense" (even if that is alien to 'Igbos'!) to know that "You should NEVER predicate your victory in war, on another person helping you...because they may decide not to[/color]!

4.) If Awolowo was smart enough NOT TO plunge his own people into a suicidal war (with "Northern-manned military garrison in every Yoruba enclave at that time!), ...How come Ojukwu (characteristically "Ibo": arrogant, boastful and acting before thinking!) is also not smart like Awolowo, to do the same ....... or what is the point of leading over 3 (three) million of your "sheeple" to the slaughter-slab, when you should know that the end will just be that but you chose to run-away to Ivory Coast, dressed like a lady, when it was your time, to "act like a man" (not like cowardly Afonja! shocked grin )

5.) Why go into a war with your eyes wide-open ........ when you knew you will end-up begging the people you are fighting for FOOD to feed yourself, your people and your soldiers! What manner of idiocy is that and who does that in this world except "Japanese-Israelites" from Nigeria! angry

The above are some of the question people like you should ask your Parents, anytime they feed you with this "Awo-this, Awo-that" Rooster/C0ck & Bull story" that they lost a war they should never have started in the first place, because of Awolowo! grin grin
Just imagine, if the Yorubas have fallen for all the "Ibo attempts" to trick,, push and prompt them into another civil war (just to exert revenge!) when they know they are not ready... what do you think would have happened to Lagos, Ijebu, beokuta, Ibadan, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Benin, Osun and other Western Kingdoms, today?

Point is, you people should use more of your "Brain" instead of your perceived "brawn/muscles"!

Nuff-said.
Lastpage!

Deluded and confused Afonja, take a read at the sort of terrible disease you're currently suffering from as revealed by a sensible member of yours:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" 
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January..."
- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by moshould(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
make dem free dis man na, na force to be nigerian, d guy say him wan share..nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
SirJeffry:
I had some level of respect for you thinking you had been objective but I now know you are no different from others.

And what did he said bad for God sake? You thought we don't know who you are? You're a hardcore Buhari/ North hater. So Mr. Man just shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Why is he a danger,shame on you people struggling to live together with people you hate so much,can't you people have your own life without them,them tie una placenta with them. shocked shocked shocked cool sad angry

The shame is really on you these pathetic people that shout "we want to go our way" but will never leave Lagos ....Only to still enter Ekene Dili Chukwu Bus in droves, to come to Lagos!

If you REALLY, REALLY WANT TO GO.... ALL OF YOU should just pack yourself into the next 911 Trailer and hit the ONITSHA BRIDGEHEAD.... or has that road been CLOSED?

We have asked you to pack your bags and go but instead of going, you siddon like craze-people, dey fight over Lagos!
How willl granting you refugee status IN LAGOS, allow you to realize your dream of "going"?

Go! Baifrans Go!! Go to your Home in the East, abi na by-force to remain in Yoruba land?
Onyiosii.

Lastpage!

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
This guy is seriously deceiving himself if he thinks he is making any sense. He had better plead guilty and get a minimum jail term for a felone that he is.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by wtfCode: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

My brother , Don't allow that guy to brainwash you ooo

He's a leader of a known terrorist organization

Also a criminal and enemy of the state
Just listen to ur stupidity.
When did the igbos turn to terrorists? undecided
An Afonja will always be an Afonja, even if prophet TB Joshua do deliverance 4 Una 1 by 1, e no fit change Una.
U pple are born to be stupid,that's why we really want "out".
In igboland,we take sh!t from nobody,get daht? angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

Whenever you view yourself in the mirror, please say " I am one reason Nigeria is a cesspit".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you
you would've been useful during the slave trade
Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
0xtr200r:

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy. Simply mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic...

Are we talking about the same Fulani masters ravaging Enugu and Ebonyi states or the Fulanis that your governors go to bow to in Sokoto?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
jswagg4:
Obviously, the plan is to psychologically weaken and bash this man. I predict that he will be released in a couple of months, or even years, by then, if e hear "Bia" e go run before e hear "Fra". Afterall, the late Ojukwu postulated that Biafra should be more ideological, than geographical. This is not tolerated anywhere else in the world. You can't just think you can break up a country. If he has the will, why can't he pressure the govt towards making the south east better? Why can't he even run for office? Instead na to dey operate pirate radio station, and incite people against Nigeria.

Biafra is dead. If Ojukwu couldn't actualise it through war, no one else can.

Biafra is not dead,everything must not be through war, Scottish people are pushing for another referendum, if Nigeria cannot include Igbos in Nigerian project rather hating them,they have right to self determination to protect their life and avoid genocide against them which some of you guys are asking for.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
0xtr200r:

Deluded and confused Afonja, take a read at the sort of terrible disease you're currently suffering from as revealed by a sensible member of yours:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" 
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January..."

- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

Upon all your long story.......Just try and gain your "FREEDOM" first, before abusing Yorubas!

21st-Century Hausa-SLAVES!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

Nigeria is an apparent joke. Hurt Nnamdi Kanu and increase the desire of his people to leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Rulezee09(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.
taaaaa shut up ur mouth wich national unity? Anu ofia...is one nigeria by force?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
freeborn76:
Are we talking about the same Fulani masters ravaging Enugu and Ebonyi states or the Fulanis that your governors go to bow to in Sokoto?

"We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin, May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by jinxet2000: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
I wonder when this detail interrogation will cut across all region and tribe. Whatever he has been accused of, I believe so many other people have done the same if not worse. The Bokoharam group members will be arrested and before you knew it, they are released and there would be prison break while they escape. Who plots the break or frees them.
There is freedom of speech and where there is treason, present evidence and facts and let the court determine the judgement. In this case court has said he should be bailed and yet he is still held. For those those think it is right, one good turn deserves another. It will surely be the turn for another and we will allege a terrorist as some have described him.
Nigeria is not one nation and the worse of it all is that there are enemies and feud in the Nigeria. The country can never remain one with all these injustice. It must repaired or people should go their own.
So far I do not see any fix from PMB because he is becoming the architect of injustice.

sarrki:

Yes he needs to be taught a lesson

A big one for that .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.

He could walk out of a Nigerian prison and become a president of another country. I suggest you watch what you wish for the cesspit called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
this guy dey form bad guy in handcuffs, d watery beans wey dey wait for am dey do press up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:

Upon all your long story.......Just try and gain your "FREEDOM" first[/color], before abusing Yorubas!

21st-Century Hausa-SLAVES! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Disgruntled Ab0ki ass-licker, read this message from one of your Elders:

"Yorubas are slaves to Northern herdsmen"
- Olu Falae

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
deolu2000:
This guy is seriously deceiving himself if he thinks he is making any sense. He had better plead guilty and get a minimum jail term for a felone that he is.
Which felony did he commit, word of mouth with no action is not an offence, If I say I will kill you,what you will do is to go to police station to report the matter incase if I carry out my threat, a threat is an abuse or bullying but not punishable by law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:
this guy dey form bad guy in handcuffs, d watery beans wey dey wait for am dey do press up
Words of cowards
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Trendirabingi:
and he would win, and when he does, shame would be upon u and ur entire tribe, what crime has this man commited simply asking u to stay ur own and let his people go. .

Until you shameless people show me a ROPE that is used to TIE YOU CLOWNS DOWN @Toll-Gate or Shagamu or at Benin ByPass, ONLY THEN would l truly believe that YOU lot have been prevented from GOING!

Everyday l hear "we want to go"........ yet everyday l see trucloads of the same People, leaving their towns and villages, heading to Lagos and other South Western States! shocked shocked

I then wonder: Where exactly do they think they want to go... or where exactly are they going? angry angry

Maybe these deranged peole have missed road!
The "Lost Tribe" are truly lost! They think their Home is somewhere in Yoruba land ! grin grin shocked shocked

Get daphuck back

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by wtfCode: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

Don't get it twisted Igbos are different from ipob

Igbos are great people and hardworking

Ipob are criminals and terrorist
Shut the fvck up n' enjoy being an Afonja. angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by edupedia: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

...all his IPOBIAN gra gra na for t.v...and the best he can be is a governor of a state in Nigeria or head of state in Gabon or Equatorial Guinea!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
jinxet2000:
I wonder when this detail interrogation will cut across all region and tribe. Whatever he has been accused of, I believe so many other people have done the same if not worse. The Bokoharam group members will be arrested and before you knew it, they are released and there would be prison break while they escape. Who plots the break or frees them.
There is freedom of speech and where there is treason, present evidence and facts and let the court determine the judgement. In this case court has said he should be bailed and yet he is still held. For those those think it is right, one good turn deserves another. It will surely be the turn for another and we will allege a terrorist as some have described him.
Nigeria is not one nation and the worse of it all is that there are enemies and feud in the Nigeria. The country can never remain one with all these injustice. It must repaired or people should go their own.
So far I do not see any fix from PMB because he is becoming the architect of injustice.

Word..... shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
shocked IPOB is an illegal association filled with miscreants, non-entities, mentally deranged and gullible yoots. The mental capacity of the average IPOB yoot is comparable to the brain of a baboon. No wonder Nnamdi kanu was able to sell them a dummy in the guise of fighting for a biafra that was dead and buried since 1970 while receiving donations from his fleet of cattle brained followers. They have No brain, no sense, just follow follow and forming victims. They are not patriotic, they hate and blame everyone but themselves. They have nothing to live for than rant about biafra from morning till night while reasonable and sane igbos like Linda Ikeji, Flavour, Jim Ovia and Alaba boys keeps making their millions in the same Nigeria that Nnamdi kanu taught IPOB yoots to hate. Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.