Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95478 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noblesoul123:
I strongly believe that if the the 5 States in that landlocked, erosion plagued enclave want to break away, they should be allowed to go quietly.

They will then be treated as foreigners in any other part of the country.

Perhaps they will then realise the negative implication of their actions just like Great Britain discovered after the BREXIT vote last year.

Britain is doing all right though cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:

Until you shameless people show me a ROPE that is used to TIE YOU CLOWNS DOWN @Toll-Gate or Shagamu or at Benin ByPass, ONLY THEN would l truly believe that YOU lot have been prevented from GOING!

Everyday l hear "we want to go"........ yet everyday l see trucloads of the same People, leaving their towns and villages, heading to Lagos and other South Western States! shocked shocked

I then wonder: Where exactly do they think they want to go... or where exactly are they going? angry angry

Maybe these deranged peole have missed road!
The "Lost Tribe" are truly lost! They think their Home is somewhere in Yoruba land ! grin grin shocked shocked

Get daphuck back

Silly rants of shameless bile-filled hypocrites parading aimlessly on NL just because they are too pained and bitter that the Great Igbo Nation are ever determined to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by fizzy4luv(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
This issue is warped , while I'm totally in support of any ethnic section willing to secede if they feel marginalized in the scheme of things in the country .This must however be pursued by non violent means while also seeking international help. The NO NO for me is this Man who wants to lead this cause , a more locally refined breed with more appeal to all and sundry will gather more support rather than this man of dual citizenship who at the slightest suffocation is calling out to his other country to not forget him. I ask myself why should i follow this man to dance to the drum beats of war and when the heat becomes unbearable he runs out and leave me to myself .Once bitten twice shy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nnmadi KANU will still surrender secretly.

He is a Coward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by edupedia: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:

Until you shameless people show me a ROPE that is used to TIE YOU CLOWNS DOWN @Toll-Gate or Shagamu or at Benin ByPass, ONLY THEN would l truly believe that YOU lot have been prevented from GOING!

Everyday l hear "we want to go"........ yet everyday l see trucloads of the same People, leaving their towns and villages, heading to Lagos and other South Western States! shocked shocked

I then wonder: Where exactly do they think they want to go... or where exactly are they going? angry angry

The "Lost Tribe" are truly lost! They think their Home is somewhere in Yoruba land ! grin grin shocked shocked

Get daphuck back

...and they deceive themselves with fiction o Yorubas wanting them to stay in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by emperor419: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Israeljones:
Criminal.. he now knows he is inn for it
slowpoke like u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by emperor419: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
mkoabiola:

He is a Coward
he didn't surrender all this while,think before you talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
fizzy4luv:
This issue is warped , while I'm totally in support of any ethnic section willing to secede if they feel marginalized in the scheme of things in the country .This must however be pursued by non violent means while also seeking international help. The NO NO for me is this Man who wants to lead this cause , a more locally refined breed with more appeal to all and sundry will gather more support rather than this man of dual citizenship who at the slightest suffocation is calling out to his other country to not forget him. I ask myself why should i follow this man to dance to the drum beats of war and when the heat becomes unbearable he runs out and leave me to myself .Once bitten twice shy

This is where you're needed to continue your hypocrisy and double-facedness - OduaArewanistan republic.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
mkoabiola:

He is a Coward
If he surrender, the ideology goes on,it is greater than individual, after moses the people of Israel still reach promised land. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:
Until you shameless tribe of arrogant misfits show me a ROPE that is used to TIE YOU CLOWNS DOWN @Toll-Gate or Shagamu or at Benin ByPass, ONLY THEN would l truly believe that YOU lot have been prevented from GOING!

Everyday l hear "we want to go"........ yet everyday l see truck-loads of the same People, leaving their towns and villages, heading to Lagos and other South Western States!shocked shocked

*If a Yoruba wants to go home, he heads for Benin-Oore Road!
*If Hausa-man wants to go home, he heads for Abuja-Kano road
*If Ibo-man wants to go home, he heads towards Lagos! shocked shocked grin

These "Lost Tribe" are truly lost![/color] They think their Home is somewhere in Yoruba land ! grin grin shocked shocked

Get daphuck back to your Red-Soil Region and stop whining like a baby....l would personally dare Buhari, to stop you at the Niger Bridge! undecided undecided
Lastpage!

Miserable and bile-filled dimwit from a treacherous group of greedy people and land grabbing criminals it's time you channelled your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan before you quench on Biafra matter...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by piecesprince(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
The thunder that will fi-re you is still doing push up on top mountain
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
For my felllo naigerias- (its copy and paste though)
Orazel presents three 2017 Pageant which is the Miss Online Gold(MOG), The Miss Online Diamond (MOD) and The Miss online Emerald (MOE). 3 Pageant with 9 Winners to be the face of the internet.Compulsory Requirements- Contestant should be atleast 14 years old.
To win:
1.Post picture (s) of yourself on any of our social network using #missonlinegold or #missonlinediamond or #missonlineemerald
2. Post video(s) telling us why you should win or telling about yourself or telling people to like your video, on any of our social networks using any of the above hashtag
For any question- Message us
Prizes:
1. 3 Million naira for Ist place winner, 2 million for 2nd place winner and 1million for 3rd place winner.
2. Modeling deal for all winners
Don't forget that its 3 Pageant and there will be 9 winners. This makes 3 winners for each pageant.
Two Join:
Nigeria.
1. Like Us on Facebook, follow on Instagram and Twitter.
2. Message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with these details- Full Name, Age, Email Address, Phone Number, Nationality, Facebook,Twitter&Instagram Username, name of pageant that you wish to join.
Also add an Image
On Facebook- search for Orazel
On Twitter & Instagram- @Orazelofficial
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by laslevis247(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
eosigwe:
Blood of Jesus
hmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
fizzy4luv:

"History" tells us that he has a very good example to follow!

In this case, my guy is smarter..... heading to the U.K instead of Ivory Coast, as a Citizen instaed of wrapped in a woman's clothing, sure makes a lot of sense.

Unfortunately for him, he dared the Nigerian Govt. when it was been led by a Real Man, not some wussy. perpetually-drunk toad. grin

Nnamdi Kanu should just have ordered his Igbos to "Head for Home", boycot Nigeria and anything Nigeria and turn the East into Japan! grin grin
I am 100% sure if he did that, Buhari and the Nigerian Govt will not even bath an eye-lid.

But like everything "Ibo", they are only satisfied if they destroy Nigeria first, before they remember the road to their own Biafra.
Wicked, animalistic lots.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
0xtr200r:

Miserable and bile-filled dimwit from a treacherous group of greedy people and land grabbing criminals it's time you channelled your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan before you quench on Biafra matter...

Just beg for your FREEDOM first, before abusing others!

Pathetic, 21st Century, Hausa SLAVES! tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

BTW: You can all line-up on-top the 3rd mainland Bridge (not in the Lagoon o! grin grin ), so Yorubas can contribute TRANSPORT MONEY for you miserable and pathetic lots, to go back to the Niger Bridge, if transport fare is the problem.

But P-L-E-A-S-E, GO AWAY! Go back to your place of origin! Go back to Ibo land! Or you want me to say it in french, before una understand?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by laslevis247(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
this country has turned to another thing.the good part of this all is that kanu will gain his freedom and those insulting him will be put to shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by moghulis: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:

This is the "foolish narration" that your Parents tell you, just to "save face" after suffering the greatest calamity of their life, due to their Arrogance, poor Judgement and chest-beating!

It is the same kind of "stewpid story" that got this dolt called Nnamdi Kanu into jail, where he rightly belongs.

Even if we should (for argument's sake! ) take the above "story-story" to be TRUE.... the question that everyone would ask your Parents (l mean those who fought the Biafran War and got killed like rats) are:

1.) If and When Awolowo REFUSED to declare Oduduwa State, (for whatever reason, maybe he was scared or bribed or just Afonja grin ), DID AWOLOWO THEREAFTER, FORCE YOUR OJUKWU AT GUN-POINT TO DECLARE BIAFRA?

2.) Is Ojukwu and the Ibos not capable of using their brain, to know that they will fail in their dream, if Awolowo does not support them and therefore RELAX their ambition? (Just like they dont realise they will still fail TODAY, without the support of the same Yoruba they hate most! undecided )

3.) Is it not just "common-sense" (even if that is alien to 'Igbos'!) to know that "You should NEVER predicate your victory in war, on another person helping you...because they may decide not to!

4.) If Awolowo was smart enough NOT TO plunge his own people into a suicidal war (with "Northern-manned military garrison in every Yoruba enclave at that time!), ...How come Ojukwu (characteristically "Ibo": arrogant, boastful and acting before thinking!) is also not smart like Awolowo, to do the same ....... or what is the point of leading over 3 (three) million of your "sheeple" to the slaughter-slab, when you should know that the end will just be that but you chose to run-away to Ivory Coast, dressed like a lady, when it was your time, to "act like a man" (not like cowardly Afonja! shocked grin )

5.) Why go into a war with your eyes wide-open ........ when you knew you will end-up begging the people you are fighting for FOOD to feed yourself, your people and your soldiers! What manner of idiocy is that and who does that in this world except "Japanese-Israelites" from Nigeria! angry

The above are some of the question people like you should ask your Parents, anytime they feed you with this "Awo-this, Awo-that" Rooster/C0ck & Bull story" that they lost a war they should never have started in the first place, because of Awolowo! grin grin

Just imagine, if the Yorubas have fallen for all the "Ibo attempts" to trick,, push and prompt them into another civil war (just to exert revenge!) when they know they are not ready... what do you think would have happened to Lagos, Ijebu, beokuta, Ibadan, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Benin, Osun and other Western Kingdoms, today?

Point is, you people should use more of your "Brain" instead of your perceived "brawn/muscles"!

Nuff-said.

Lastpage!

Gibberish from an incoherent Yoruba coward

Last I checked una Awolowo died a miserable death in jail.
What of Oduduwa, the vagabond that fell from the sky. I wonder wetin the mumu dey find for sky. Tribe of balless weaklings.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by laslevis247(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
I really know why people hate him.it is because of ignorance..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:

Until you shameless tribe of arrogant misfits show me a ROPE that is used to TIE YOU CLOWNS DOWN @Toll-Gate or Shagamu or at Benin ByPass, ONLY THEN would l truly believe that YOU lot have been prevented from GOING!

Everyday l hear "we want to go"........ yet everyday l see truck-loads of the same People, leaving their towns and villages, heading to Lagos and other South Western States!
shocked shocked

These "Lost Tribe" are truly lost! They think their Home is somewhere in Yoruba land ! grin grin shocked shocked

Get daphuck back to your Red-Soil Region and stop whining like a baby....l would personally dare Buhari, to stop you at the Niger Bridge! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
grin grin grin,[/b]Yoruba man and Lagos[b] grin grin grin grin grin grin,you want Igbos to stay away from Lagos which is the commercial centre of Nigeria built by all tribe in Nigeria,yet you don't want them to have their own country so that they can formulate their own policy that will make their people to stay back,[/b]how many Togolese,Ghanaians,Bokinafaso people do you see in Nigeria[b].Don't tell me that they need to stay back to show how serous they are because no sovereign policy is own ground to cater for them,South Sudanese people left Sudan after the referendum not before it.
Kiss the truth or continue to live in self deceit.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you

you would've been useful during the slave trade

shey u see as dat police at d left been wan wooz am slap bt him parner hold am...chaiiii by nw we for don hear hear say nnamdi dey hospital due to hard reset slap....nnamdi sef to like wahala see as him dey do like say e go fit beat d man sef with him ipod hand band.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by disumusa: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.
to me am becoming empathize with KANU buhari should just free this guy, to me KANU is just a toothless dog .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:

Just beg for your FREEDOM first, before abusing others!

Pathetic, 21st Century, Hausa SLAVES! tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Shameless Ab0ki ass-licker from a juju-infested enclave, read the message from one of your Fulani slave masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by tiseasy: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
It's new....

It's bitcoin opportunities...

It's easy..

All you need is 0.001bitcoin and 2 people to earn as much as 1000bitcoin... You won't want to delay

Visit tinyurl. com /zrpdhjg for more information and registration.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
moghulis:

Gibberish from an incoherent Yoruba cowardgrin

Not withstanding, carry enter Luxurious Bus (or even keke Napep sef!) and GO BACK HOME!
I declare you FREE of Hausa-SLAVERY, Now enter Bus and go HOME........... or is that not what you want? shocked shocked

Okay, until you take the whole of Lagos along, you wont go, right?
Greedy thieves!
grin grin

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by moghulis: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
freeborn76:

Believe me, if a referendum is called today, I will vote for and campaign for Igbo secession...anything to just let you guys buzz off

Slimy bastard, you think say you go vote? Face front and go vote for una shout waste republic of cowards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
lastpage:

Everyday l hear "we want to go"........ yet everyday l see truck-loads of the same People, leaving their towns and villages, heading to Lagos and other South Western States!
shocked shocked

These "Lost Tribe" are truly lost! They think their Home is somewhere in Yoruba land ! grin grin shocked shocked

Lastpage!
u are a fool, u know nothing, I would consistently believe the man who said here that , nnamdi kanu might be the only igbo man in prison for this reason, but U entire ofonjas, the 30million of you are in chains, and know notting about it. How far with phcn and basic light in ur area? The all nigerian story? How many times have they taken it today under ur nose, and how much explanation have been given to u ever u started paying? Let's us play again the nigerian okoso..mm? How many of ur brodas are flying to the u.k on a daily basis? Mm? Lagos is no longer good for dem, ryt? Maybe they have lost their way to shagamu.? .. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
0xtr200r:

Shameless Ab0ki ass-licker from a juju-infested enclave, read the message from one of your Fulani slave masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

All these quotes dont matter!
You know why? IT IS THE IBOS THAT ARE CRYING FOR FREEDOM!

Now, l declare you SLAVES, FREE!
I dash you FREEDOM from your Hausa-Masters (I have begged Buahri on your behalf! grin grin )

So, ALL OF YOU IPADS SHOULD NETER THE NEXT BUS AND GO HOME!
How difficult is that?
Or you still need the United Nations to be able to enter Luxurious Bus going to Onitsha? shocked shocked

Deluded misfits, mentally-deranged and completely CONFUSED LOTS!

Even Europeans are wondering: Where is the ROPE "Nigeria" used in tying these Ibo-clowns down in Lagos, so we can help them cut it! shocked shocked
Or are they just afraid of their own land?
grin grin undecided

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2017
moghulis:

Slimy bastard, you think say you go vote? Face front and go vote for una shout waste republic of cowards.

You guys should just buzz off jare! Shiooor! Start by relocating back to the east; you call Hausas cows, yet you throng in your millions to Kano, Kaduna, Plateau and most parts of the north; you call Yorubas slaves, yet you loiter Lagos and major cities of the Southwest...deranged hypocrites! Just buzz off already.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Odingo1:

You guys hate Igbos and are still struggling to live with them in one country. What a shame. shocked shocked shocked shocked

na una wey b ibo no get shame at all....u guys keep sayin nigerian hate ibo n yet u guys are xpectin nigerian to suppose y'all...kolewerk....nobody hate una na una dey use una mouth kill unaself...enuf is enuf...yes we know nk is fighting for nigeria bt d insultz cming frm u guys brain no b here.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:
All these quotes dont matter!
You know why? IT IS THE IBOS THAT ARE CRYING FOR FREEDOM!
Now, l declare you SLAVES, FREE!
I dash you FREEDOM from your Hausa-Masters (I have begged Buahri on your behalf!So, ALL OF YOU IPADS SHOULD NETER THE NEXT BUS AND GO HOME!How difficult is that?Or you still need the United Nations to be able to enter Luxurious Bus going to Onitsha?
Deluded misfits, mentally-deranged and completely CONFUSED LOTS!

Even Europeans are wondering: Where is the ROPE "Nigeria" used in tying these Ibo-clowns down in Lagos, so we can help them cut it! :Or are they just afraid of their own land?
Lastpage!

Shameless and deluded Ab0ki ass-licker from a backstabbing group of parasitic bigots, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you quench...

See cowardly Afonjas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic after the great slaughter by their Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile Mile 12: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausa-Fulanis…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.