Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! (43754 Views)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Kissing With Eyes Open / Kissing With Your Eyes Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by topup: 5:06am On Nov 29, 2009
mama_gee:

what is wrong with that? is it not better than closing her eyes, atleast that way you guys can have eye contact

Are you kidding me, have you tried staring at someone's eyes within an inch's distance, tell me that is a sight to behold, the blurriness, the third eye that appears on the forehead, enough to make anyone burst into a fit of laughter.

Depending on the mood, the eye contact can make it sensual, but it can also be quite intense too. It's not the most romantic way to kiss, but then again, everyone's different.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by steeze(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
@post, now that's really weird. I've never thot abt it b4, bt now that u mention it i'm gonna try it with my eyes opened. Its gonna suck tho. I can tell.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ OP: I guess you spotted her open eyes through your transparent eyelids, huh? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Czarskit(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
Siena:

@ OP: I guess you spotted her open eyes through your transparent eyelids, huh? wink

Bull's EYE shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by MUZBO(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
Your girlfriend is a vampire. Better learn to keep your eyes open too or else one day while kissing you'll suddenly become anemic, start wobbling at the feet and you'll start playing a harp in the clouds moments later.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by U1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
It doesn't have to be this hard, just tell her "Sweetheart, I really want this kiss to be like those in the movies, so close your eyes!" Or as stiyke wrote, use your hand to close her eyes. Shikena, o ba tan. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
Given that this is a constant observation, which eye you take see am?
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2009
arkinses:

Given that this is a constant observation, which eye you take see am?

But there we are, kissing away and somewhere in between catching my breath, I open my eyes and find her staring at me with those big gorgeous eyes of hers.
I mentioned in my original post that I noticed it whenever I take a moment to catch my breath! undecided Pls try to get the facts straight, it'll help in the discussion. Cheers wink
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
Kemjisuper:

I mentioned in my original post that I noticed it whenever I take a moment to catch my breath! undecided Pls try to get the facts straight, it'll help in the discussion. Cheers wink

My bad
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by throttler(f): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
ummm, okay, thats called EYES WIDE SHUT OPEN undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by mamagee9(m): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2009
i kiss with my eyes wide open
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2009
Hey, guess what? shocked

She came visiting yesterday and when we kissed, she actually closed her eyes. Don't crucify me for peeking, I just wanted to see if the trend continued. Maybe she's beginning to enjoy the moment much better. Or maybe it's probably due to the fact that I gave her a check just before the kiss undecided - lol

Cheers anyways! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by echobee(f): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2009
u too shine ur eyes grin
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Sike(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2011
echo- bee:

u too shine your eyes grin
Yes keh!!
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by uncleshegs: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
Had her eye wide open. Why were they OPEN? Woooooo

Hope you havent had to catch any grenades in your time together?

Yes its an old thread :p I just saw it at the bottom of my screen haha
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2011
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by star4(f): 2:26am On Jul 01, 2011
Maybe she doesn't want to miss a thing smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by kpolli(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
but bros, y u dey open ur own eyes sef
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
i do my tin my own way,so Bleep d movies and d normal way bro! Just maybe ur girl is my kind of person, i dnt play to d gallery Just maybe ur girl is my kind of person, i dnt play to d gallery
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by pleep(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
Haha what a funny topic cheesy eye contact at that range would be uber awkward.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by tellwisdom: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hohaha ho hahaha!! She opens her eyes while you kiss her!! SHE BE OGBANJE, whennext she comes, KNOCK HER THREEE TIMES angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by LTRAVIS(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
maybe she wanna get a glimpse of ya pretty face..lolz..hahhaha.....or maybe are eyes ar 2 big 4 her eyelids 2 cover em
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by asante2: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
5000 Naira for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physicallyto the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

5000Naira/piece.[b]Last price, No negotiation

His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Princeparix(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2012
Lwkmd lwkmd.nawa o
Man 2 tins are involve hia
1-Her love is not blind bt open wit touches
2-she lyks observing while kissing[observing~ecstasy in u]
bt nawa o>dis one u d complain>d gal get eye lyk SEGUN ARINZE
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Then fck her with ur eyes closed! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by kanmifad(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
she might be innocent
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Peterson1993(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Haha. The thread is old but I think it truly reflects the true romance that was going on in this section those good days not now! Interesting thread title! @ Op if you are still there, before you see your babe eye wide open, that means your eyes open too O_o
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2012
weird... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 02, 2012
tellwisdom: Hohaha ho hahaha!! She opens her eyes while you kiss her!! SHE BE OGBANJE, whennext she comes, KNOCK HER THREEE TIMES angry angry

lol@ this fo0l.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by djeezy(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2012
:DI've had the same feeling too. It's awkward and scary. I was kissing a girl that wasn't my girlfriend, just a friend and this girl doesn't seem to close her eyes while kissing, so I thought she was a W.itch and I started screaming blood of Jesus in my mind. It was very strange and unusual compared to the numerous girls I've kissed. It freaked me out.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by jherold: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
I kiss with my eyes open sometimes because I like to look at the other persons it stimulates me visually. It just depends on my mood. It's not a forced thing either way,so it's natural for me to kiss with my eyes open.I can still get that butterfly feeling,that some say you can't get without closing your eyes,when I hear people say that I know it to be untrue for me. People are different and like different things. I have had my current lover think something was wrong with us because I kept my eyes open,that I didn't enjoy it and that's totally not true.
People read into the little things way to much. Just because in Movies they close their eyes or you read somewhere that if a person keeps their eyes open they aren't trust worthy or they don't trust you. Just don't sweet the small stuff wink
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by BhoyoSpades(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Its weird, but maybe she's nervous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.