Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee (33193 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by 5starmilitant: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2017
O
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by NAVYdogg: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:
beautiful, I can't marry a uniform man except a navy grin

me likey cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Defaramade(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
octopusfreaky:
Their profession looks more corporate, decent and they always loaded$€
Alright ma'am
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by kenoz(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Cute pics
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Louisosazee(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Make we talk true,dis babe worwor
tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by nicerichard05: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:

Buh u can fvck a hairy man. Lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by wizrose(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:
Maybe he'll wear his uniform on the wedding day too.

sad
y not?? gringrin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by lonelydora: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:

Why Navy? If it's not green, it can't be green.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Antoeni(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by ovieokodhi(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=52739463]Beautiful kisskiss[/qu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by midehi2(f): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Mayflowa:

Thought you already got a man you're already committed to if that is your dp. So why imagining the impossible?
he is grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by midehi2(f): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
nicerichard05:

Buh u can fvck a hairy man. Lol
yes
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by LoveJesus87(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2017
slimzypink:
kiss kiss kiss kiss i wanna love 2
Am here babe smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2017
kristie26:
He will now
unilorin babe kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by sustainus(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
nice one, abeg if u go d weeding no misbehave to avoid story that touch
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by anyicash(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:
Not sure if you have even had a boy friend at all.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Dotman2210(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy
The last Military man wedding i attended, i still dy regret am till today.

His boiz from the barracks were incharge serving the food and drinks and dy didn't wear uniform.

na so me and my guy go dy corner 4 plates of food...we con still go meet one of the boiz say we never chop.

my guy forget to clean him mouth well...and one seed of rice dy him mouth, na so dem ask my guy say how d seed of rice reach him mouth.
The guy con go lie say he chop m for dream before he come dere.

Bros if you see the way the military man boiz slap me and my guy...i no no wen i go meet the bride tell her say...HAPPY CONVOCATION MA cheesy

Thank God say dem no carry us go barracks...well Barrack obama for com bail us dere cheesy cheesy
Now this hilarious grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by wokemzine: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kudos
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by lalo128: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:
Maybe he'll wear his uniform on the wedding day too.

sad
yes he will during sword crossing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by joenor(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Turbocharged: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:
What of Bakassi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Anusiemgood(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
slimzypink:
kiss kiss kiss kiss i wanna love 2
me too
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by midehi2(f): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
anyicash:
Not sure if you have even had a boy friend at all.
so the one on my profile is what? my brother i guess grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Pius252(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:
send me an email girl *wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by midehi2(f): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pius252:
send me an email girl *wink
why do you want me to send you a mail?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Pius252(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:

why do you want me to send you a mail?
so we can talk,something private *smile
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by midehi2(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pius252:
so we can talk,something private *smile
sorry, I gat a man we talk privately already grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Pius252(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:
sorry, I gat a man we talk privately already grin
lol ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by danxzy: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
the picx is not romantic

is like soldiers is not romantic atal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.