Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22445 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2009
Well no gal here is attractive for me. But ''internetlly'' I would like to date THE AMAKA, pweety, Gabry or Kunbee(even if she is young) grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2009
lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by VGA: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2009
Deji
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2009
@tonjoan: Thanks! cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by eyoniggar(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2009
VGA:

Deji

There are plenty of Dj's on NL, which one to be precise?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sleak(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2009
I choose YENK.
for all the BrEaST reason!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by cantell(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2009
@190,
I'm not in ur way. I don't have the time.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by greateliso(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
hummmmmmmm
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Orikinla(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
Beware of picking up and dating romance scammers on Nairaland.

Nigerian dating scam database with photos of scammersNigerian Dating scam aka Nigerian romance scam, the database of Nigerian dating scammers with , Read more about Nigerian romance scams in this article. ,
www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_database.htm - Cached - Similar -

Internet Dating and Romance ScamsInternet Dating and Romance Scams. Welcome to the place to inform and educate yourself , sample of africa email dating scam · scam nigeria photos listing ,
alanprince./ - Cached - Similar -

Love Scam: EFCC Returns $9300 To Australian Victim « Internet , 26 Nov 2009 , Internet Dating and Romance Scams , Romance scams on Yahoo Groups · sample of africa email dating scam · scam nigeria photos listing ,
alanprince./, /love-scam-efcc-returns-9300-to-australian-victim/ - 17 hours ago -

Show more results from alanprince.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
greateliso:

hummmmmmmm
Why the hummming? grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
hmmmmm my list is not complete yet. cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
Are they that much? shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
i was asking myself the same thing.
i guess na so ooooo. lol  cheesy

hmmmm quick question.
arent you the guy that opened that one thread asking for advice, since your girlfriend's brother walked in on you guys having sex in her living room? or was that another person?
lolol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chamotex(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

hmmmmm my list is not complete yet. cool

Gimme d list
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
When did Michelin89 become The Seeker and vice versa? Some people don too kolo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by amebono1: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
michelin89:

When did Michelin89 become The Seeker and vice versa? Some people don too kolo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na okocha and the billionaires dey kolo them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
My sister na so too much money dey be? I dey ghadun my kpakoness nor be small o. Chei! I nor wan land for yaba left. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by amebono1: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
you no know say na kpako be the best, leave all those people wey dey date or marry rich men, the money don over turn their head finish grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
when the list is complete, i shall post. grin
until then. . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
Now that all the fighting is over, can i bring my own list?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
No, we could care less. tongue cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
Ok, make i burn the yeye list sef angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
michelin89:

lmao!! thats the michelin attitude i love.  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by KennyG6(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
no point in trying, most of the women on here wouldn't dare show face,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mystikal(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
won't mention
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^ then why post, abeg! undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
michelin89:

Kolomental!! grin grin grin grin 

whitelexi:

Ok, make i burn the yeye list sef angry angry

LOL cheesy-- Ndewo. I was wondering where you was . .  grin grin grin

michelin89:

hehehhehehehe, una too much grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
sorry jare. The seeker and winnergirl want to "so mi lenu" as my cousin would say.

Ki lon se yin ke means what's wrong with you two, or knock it off.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
tpia.:

sorry jare. The seeker and winnergirl want to "so mi lenu" as my cousin would say.

Ki lon se yin ke means what's wrong with you two, or knock it off.

LOL So where's your list cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
ewwwww
shouldnt she be crushing on people like Obama? not these young men/boys here, abeg!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ewwwww
shouldnt she be crushing on people like Obama? not these young men/boys here, abeg!

you would be very surprised my dear, many men parading as boys are well into their late 30 - 40s  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

And whats wrong with young meat cheesy

@offtopic- seeing adaze's hair makes me want to fly to 9ja and open a salon, seriously who does their hair? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
you looking at my picture or what?  grin
yeah some people do lie about their age here. lolol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25)

"Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.