Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,002 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22352 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2009
Yu do!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tunde300us(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2009
I think she is just compiling names of all the guys on NL cos ive seen another list from the first page. ENJOY grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ehn?

I dont know how to spell it oo. . . Its liek Adolescense Or wetin be it

honeric01:

I am sorry, been so busy with things online and offline, but i still took time to check on your previous post. abi i no do? cheesy

honeric01:

Good girl but then, why does your list keep changing? undecided undecided are u a Player?

Since when I change? I did not change ooo. . . Your name is still there from the first to the last cheesy

tunde300us:

I think she is just compiling names of all the guys on NL cos ive seen another list from the first page. ENJOY grin

Nahhh. . . I love men in general grin tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by lekywhite(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
I prefer yawatide, i have soft spot for people who are knowledgeable in what they believe and are willing to assist others who want to toe in that area of their belief. I hope to see you one day yawatide, i have questions to ask as regards web development and other issues,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by honeric01(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

I dont know how to spell it oo. . . Its liek Adolescense Or wetin be it

Since when I change? I did not change ooo. . . Your name is still there from the first to the last cheesy

But you keep adding and removing names, why not date all nairaland men? don't worry, you will be called mother of all nations tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by seunspice(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2009
Undoubtedly IICE.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by paddylo1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
@topic
would date no-one here,already have enough bitche*s on my di*ck thank u
plus most NL females sound like they are in primary 2 or something
always getting excited and picking fights for the wrong reasons
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

@topic

Very well said grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by ichommy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
i will think about it grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Fearcom(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2009
No one. sad
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sleak(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
i choose YENK.
for all the BrEaST reason. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by countdown2: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
This is some real FANTASY ISLAND.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Digriz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
I dnt need them, many are fakes.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2009
OgidiBoy:

If I was to date any girl on NL it must be Thoniaslim, the girl is just too beautiful. And her spunk and no-nonsense attitude just does it for me. kiss kiss

Thank you. . .and happy thanksgiving pls rem to pass some turkey down to me ohhh! . . . grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mrperfect(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
I am still looking around
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
Seun . . . I'm obsessed with him . . . (Don't tell WinnerGUY o) . . .
Seun fukced me real hard last night . . . Now what?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
all these yeye girls sEf. . . !
me never seen a person like platinumnk before, this girl na golden heart, see dey wey she help boy she never knew, dis babe even helped a stranger pay his school fees in na visa thread! platinum na very beautiful na so oo! mehn, her husband na lucky guy o! it na rare to find beauty inside and out! 3Gbosas for u plat!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by stede(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
no one
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
honeric01:

But you keep adding and removing names, why not date all nairaland men? don't worry, you will be called mother of all nations tongue

nahhh. . . Some NL men are pure nonsense! angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
You can say that again. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
Mr blazer:

You can say that again. grin

Ok except you embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheHenrys(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2009
@uju joan,
Yes got great taste for women and those two are my kind of women, thanks for noticing.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by stede(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ poster. wot kind of post is this
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

@topic

referring to women as b***ches. . .nice! undecided undecided

tokunbobo:

Its Platinumnk! Oh baby, you're sexy and you'll be sweet
Thanks Babe kiss

nethacker:

I'll choose platinummk  grin grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

404eater:

all these yeye girls sEf. . . !
me never seen a person like platinumnk before, this girl na golden heart, see dey wey she help boy she never knew, dis babe even helped a stranger pay his school fees in na visa thread! platinum na very beautiful na so oo! mehn, her husband na lucky guy o! it na rare to find beauty inside and out! 3Gbosas for u plat!!

Aw, you're very sweet cheesy Thanks my philosophy is to Bless others, so that you remain blessed,  smiley 
And Im the lucky girl to have such a man wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
witout tinkin im goin 4 nellaluv,i really luv her although i neva seen her but i read sum of her posts,and tried 2 imagine how she would luk lyk,wit d picture and voice program i hv written in my brains i jst cant stnd d beauty. . .rite now i feel lyk tearin my shirt wit despiracy of hvin her.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Smi1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
no one :-((
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal you are becoming unusual. You are going beyond a normal human being. You are begining to piss me off. Am outta here.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
This is XYNERIO so act matured and stop this madness. I expect a better winnergal and not the old one. I know you are angry with someone. But give it up. Read my signature.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
Sorry for the repetition.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by cantell(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Winnergal,
It seems you're heading for a big ban. Stop it already.
Your posts were removed and you want to flood it again.
You're obsessed with Michelin89. And i don't think you're still angry. You're just tryin to be noticed and its pathetic.
@Xynerio,
Stop posting the same thing over and over again. Its irritating.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2009
this winnergal of a person, na wao! take it easy biko! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25)

At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.