Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22519 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by RecentPost: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
@THE-AMAKA,they called me pedophile and you disgraced me
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Amaka. Are you tripping? grin.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
Pretty new, Only about 9 months,
Only confident posting my pics, cos that what being a model is all about though, So dont think im wierd, lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
RecentPost:

@THE-AMAKA,they called me pedophile and you disgraced me
OHHHH OKAY!! i remember you now.
i thought i already apologized for that.  undecided dont make me feel bad now oooo  embarassed

Mr blazer:

@Amaka. Are you tripping? grin.
NOPE! simple chit chat, make you join.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
Flavio:

Pretty new, Only about 9 months,
Only confident posting my pics, cos that what being a model is all about though, So dont think im wierd, lol
yeah confidence is the #1 thing.
naw i dont think youre weird. lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
Got a little 2 daughter aswelll, she d closet to my heart, lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
a two year old daughter? so youre married?
or you wan follow the footsteps of tubaba. lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by RecentPost: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
is he hands?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

a two year old daughter? so youre married?
or you wan follow the footsteps of tubaba. lol

.was married, her mum died at childbirth,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
What country was she when she died
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
OH NOOOOOO
please dont make me cry here ooooo  cry
im so sorry to hear that, really sorry.  embarassed

RecentPost:

is he hands?
what? im sorry for the last time as well.  embarassed
forgive me oooo
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
na wa !!!
stop asking personal questions.
my questions end here.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
Flavio- nice arms cool grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
lol, no worries,
Iv taken pics off aswell
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Flavio- nice arms cool grin

Thanks
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
Flavio:

Thanks

I thought ur siggy said made in portugal, so which is it?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
DAMN! grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
Flavio, better not be screwing around . Are you really a widower ? Seriously don't screw around .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

I thought your siggy said made in portugal, so which is it?

Mum is portuguese / dad is igbo,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
Flavio:

Mum is portuguese / dad is igbo,

Yes, I am, Wouldnt joke with a thing like that.

Regards
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
Hard luck dude ! Some times i imagine it and say to myself that's got to be the worst thing i could experience.

If It's any consolation , "life sucks, . . ." but what can we do ? Besides It's been over two years so you should be better by now.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
two years is never enough sad
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
Platinum i didn't mean it totally, but atleast he should have gotten his life back on track.
I lost a brother last year so i know what It's like to lose someone, but a wife ? Phew i just don't want to experience that God help me
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^ oh ok. Sorry to hear about your brother.  sad
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
@edoyad, the amaka,platinumuk

Been tough, Real tough, Dont wish such on anyone, we were only married for one year,
but life is def back on track . Daughter is like a best friend,

Regards
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by MissyB1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
Flavio:

.was married, her mum died at childbirth,
Sorry to hear about that.
Your baby is cute. Kiss her 4 me. smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
My list? It should be loading. . .

And as for that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you best shut your trap before I shove your stupidity up your leaking ass angry lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
TheSeeker:

My list? It should be loading. . .

And as for that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you best shut your trap before I shove your stupidity up your leaking ass angry lipsrsealed

now sweetie, the thread has been cleaned, and im pretty sure she got a warning, just let sleeping dogs lie ok ? angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

now sweetie, the thread has been cleaned, and im pretty sure she got a warning, just let sleeping dogs lie ok ? angry angry angry
The sleeping dog should continue to lie before it gets shot. wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
Missy B:

Sorry to hear about that.
Your baby is cute. Kiss her 4 me. smiley

lol, thanks, done so,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
TheSeeker:

The sleeping dog should continue to lie before it gets shot. wink

you and your stubborness tongue tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tracy56(f): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
no one , cos i dont fancy meeting men on net , ha ha , am single , but internet man for me , no way

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean? / What Is Your Love Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.