Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) (48276 Views)

Crude Oil Discovered In Lagos: It Is Almost Two Years Now, Where Is The Oil? / APC Chieftain, Others Defect To The PDP In Apa Council Area Of Benue State / Crude Oil Discovered In Borno State....... FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by lilcashking(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
This is very bad news to some pple in the.........?

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by djbobby007: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:
Is akogwu not an Igbo name. Someone correct me here.
attachment because of oil

16 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by dustmalik: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:
Time for you to take your Biafran soldiers and go and claim the town undecided

13 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by overall90: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
K
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by BCharles: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Eastactivist: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
explorer250:

might be igbo speaking part of benue

mccoy47:

I know ryt?

It's part of biafra land angry
Am short of words bc am still marvelled.

Apa in benue state has to be reviewed for publicity.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by overall90: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Kk
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2017
superstar1:
Congratulations to Benue people. We the good people of Oduduwa land rejoice at your discovery of the blessing God bestowed on the land your ancestors bequeathed to you.

We also welcome you into the league of oil producing states just like our Lagos and Ondo. The more the merrier.

Some bad belle people, haters and association of bad wishers might tell you your oil discovery is a lie. Do not mind them, they can only feel bad there is nothing they can do to whom God has chosen to bless.

Some renowned worldwide developers will soon come around to tell you a phantom story of how they developed your land and they are the owners of your land, do not mind them too. Just know your history and no where you forefathers' land starts and ends.

Lol. Lagos one cup of oil. Btw everything you wrote is trash

5 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Eastactivist: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2017
dustmalik:

Time for you to take your Biafran soldiers and go and claim the town undecided
LOL I understand your frustration. grin

3 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Oil ko, groundnut ni cheesy
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by akandry: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
I hope our brothers from the south won't start fighting on this
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
save the pics of diz environment now and cross reference it in 15yrs it will still look d same..until middlebeltans avengers will crop up again..
broseme:
EXPERTS VISIT OIL WELLS SITE AT OKWUJI AGAIN.

The Sole Administrator of Apa Local Government Council Chief Hon. Solomon Oche Danjuma received experts again from Abuja to ascertain the quantity of oil deposits at the site.

After thorough investigation, the engineers discovered that the oil deposits is of commercial quantity but they will still go to Abuja to come back with more experts to open the sealed abandoned oil wells.

A villager Mr Francis Akogwu who worked with the oil company narrated that oil was truly discovered in the place in the 1960s but the whites left because of the civil war that broke out then.

Mr Akogwu said the whites drilled as deep as 14,000ft before they discovered the oil deposits, he also said the whites told them as at that time that the oil deposits is very large and of commercial quantity as it extends to Asaba in Ojantele/Akpete ward, extends to Okpoo in Ikobi Ward and also extends to the large palm trees orchard between Ankpali and Ebugodo in Edikwu Ward II all of Apa Local Government Council.

The villager also gave the name of the oil company as FOREX OIL DRILLING COMPANY and was able to remember the names of two whites then as Raphael and Rusell while over all man was Mr Tu Pusser who always visited them with helicopter.

On his part, the Sole Administrator of Apa LG Chief Hon Solomon Oche Danjuma thanked the experts for always honouring his invitation and also informed them that he always ready to support and meet their demands to ensure the exploration of oil in Apa LG, he charged the host community to always guide the site as no one is permitted to visit the site except they receive instruction from the Council.

Credit: Shaibu Adamu

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/oil-discovered-in-apa-local-govtbenue.html?m=1
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by kaikubura: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Oh! sad
I hope the agricultural prowess of the state will not be killed because of oil rush

4 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Eastactivist: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2017
djbobby007:
attachment because of oil

LOL. I just asked an innocent question... Why feeling insecure?
Igbo land is blessed Bro... Deal with it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by rusher14: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

It is an Nkalagwu name.
grin
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
martineverest:
dey will be happy and claim benue is now an ipob state after the ibo speaking part now have oil
Atleast u know that they are indigenous to benue. EZI

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ekolina(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
What else do you want to see from an exploration well if not well head........let me guess you want to see oil flowing
Mujaheeeden:
Where is the Oil?

Drill head is now Oil

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by superstar1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Deatheater:

Lol. Lagos one cup of oil. Btw everything you wrote is trash

See them -- haters of goodnews.

Like i said, who God has chosen to bless, 1,000 of haters cannot do anything about it.

You can only cry, you cannot drag Baba God to court for choosing bless us tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

14 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
WorldRichest:
Very very soon, Niger Delta miscreants will start hawking their oyel in Lagos holdups like Gala and LaCasera.
how possible is it to hawk black gold?, when they can refine it themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
It won't affect the price of crude oil in the market.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by hollywater: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
superstar1:
Congratulations to Benue people. We the good people of Oduduwa land rejoice at your discovery of the blessing God bestowed on the land your ancestors bequeathed to you.

We also welcome you into the league of oil producing states just like our Lagos and Ondo. The more the merrier.

Some bad belle people, haters and association of bad wishers might tell you your oil discovery is a lie. Do not mind them, they can only feel bad there is nothing they can do to whom God has chosen to bless.

Some renowned worldwide developers will soon come around to tell you a phantom story of how they developed your land and they are the owners of your land, do not mind them too. Just know your history and no where you forefathers' land starts and ends.Lagos State an oil producing state since when? How many ballel a day? Stop this joke please.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ekolina(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Idoma share some names with Igbo....like Agaba, Ada....
Eastactivist:
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nigerians and oil..... nawa'o sad
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by martolux(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
maybe its time to start digging my backyard here in ilorin...lol grin
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Xzbit91: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:
Don't know if the igbos also bear Akogwu, but the one I know is an idoma guy from benue

4 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Where is the Oil?

Drill head is now Oil

People Dont Seem To Realize That Having Oil Ain't Enough, You Must Have It In Commercial Quantities.
They Should Focus Rat Farming.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Eastactivist: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
ekolina:
Idoma share some names with Igbo....like Agaba, Ada....

Xzbit91:

Don't know if the igbos also bear Akogwu, but the one I know is an idoma guy from benue

OK. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Izonpikin: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Then produce the freaking thing and let Niger deltas come and work there...and even own the omls... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by signz: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Good news!!! Can we have resource control now?
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ojtech8291: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:
It is a pure Idoma Name. The same spelling but the meaning and pronounciations might differs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Eastactivist: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
ojtech8291:
It is a pure Idoma Name. The same spelling but the meaning and pronounciations might differs.
OK o
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
martineverest:
watchhow ipob,who have constantly classified benue as a northern state,will now call benue an eastern state after oil have been discovered in ibo speaking part of benue

speaking for your self isnt a hard job is it

Your matter weak me oh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.