Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) (38986 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
yinkslinks:
Hahahaha buhari has finished nigeria. Since I was born in Nigeria, this is my first time of seeing gas queue.

So soon I will spend my entire day to queue for gas, then from there to kerosine queue, then on to petrol queue, before finally queuing to buy rice and salt, and what again?

And it's not like any of these things are decreasing in price.

Nonsense govt

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:
what is bad to queue to buy gas ?

May it's cheaper and safe to buy from that outlet

We queue in banks to collect our money we saved

We queue in banks to safe money

Next please

Chei.....ZOMBIE NUMBER ONE.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Enoquin(f): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
True!! It's the same thing at Nasarawa State. Yesterday, I queued to buy gas at a station (this was after the first wasn't selling; under lock and key), and that was after I waited for over one hour plus for them to unload.. It was tasking, and so sad.

The most annoying was how the price skyrocketed. 6kg of N1800 before is now selling @ N2100

I filled my 6kg for 2400 this week (Uyo)

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Leopantro: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:
Next please

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Sibrah: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
ephi123:
Sarrki is taking one for the team cheesy

All the other zone....s Dropshot, Bolustic, rusher14, Sibrah, Quotasystem etcetera have silently evaded this thread (in their best interest, they had better)
You don't have to spill trash always. The cos of gas scarcity is from the transportation process. For example Lagos port is conjested.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ephi123(f): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sibrah:
You don't have to spill trash always. The cos of gas scarcity is from the transportation process. For example Lagos port is conjested.

Now it's transportation process we should blame. Like the port only just started getting congested in the last 2 years ba? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Everything in Nigeria is all about Queue so I am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
4, 500 here in PH 12kg

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Danny287(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:
Next please

I use to think your sensible never thought that your going to be this unreasonable this is something that has never happened in this country before and your suppose to condemn it but hear you are displaying your..... i dnt want to insult you. You better retrace your steps

9 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na buhari cause am....

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ephi123(f): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

As for you, it is clear you have no shame at all. NO SHAME.

On top of all the nonsense blunders you type each day (safe money indeed), you refuse to apply reason.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Dhugal: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2017
shocked
Sibrah:
Lagos port is congested for LPG that we produce here? shocked
Heavenly Splendour!
What exactly do they give you guys to smoke?.
Shi is damned strong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by TheeDetective: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

SMH.Even some APC fans have given up on this government .

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by repogirl(f): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

You forgot to blame the past administration. The extent of your mumuishness can never be quantified. It's simply too great for the normal human mind to fathom.

Vine Gas in Utako, sold it for 7000 naira yesterday, fact. Sai Baba!

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by itsyourboya: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2017
I dey my own jeje

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Your generation will queue for everything in life.... With the 11 people who liked your stupid post

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by darknetcom: 1:47am On Jan 15, 2017
first it was petrol,now gas..whats next,firewood??...

nigeria is a very funny country...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by darknetcom: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2017
but remember,even with subsidy fuel was still 250naira and even more in the east...

its good that the fg have backed off from the privat sector...

the fg goverment should keep off anything privat...
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by darknetcom: 2:01am On Jan 15, 2017
bye bye subsidy..

what will happen now??..i dont care...

the subsidy didnt help anyways because of greedy basstards in black-skin... angry...
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by emi14: 5:01am On Jan 15, 2017
greatgod2012:

Never my brother!

Before we could be able to refill our cylinder two days ago, we went to four different gas shops and the final place we were able to get,,we were the 32nd on the queue.

And here, someone is telling me that there's nothing wrong with that.

How exactly did we get ourselves here

By talking before thinking. By wasting our votes. By tribal sentiments and hatred. By choosing wrong than good.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by uboma(m): 5:04am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Your self denial is legendary.
And while you are at it, try to improve on your English.
It is now obvious that you are still being spoon fed.
I only feel sorry for those feeding you.
the ones feeding you should relate better with the topic under discussion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by k9ine(m): 5:04am On Jan 15, 2017
Very true. A leopard never changes it's spot.
In addition, he made a legacy in the 80's, now he is repeating it. He lacks the socio-political and economic acumen to lead or even appoint qualified and credible people to man the economy.
It appears he is yet to realise that he is creating an economic mess and such mess is expensive to correct and would take years.
I hope say we no go start to queue for bread or milk again.

On a lighter note you folks should ignore that sarrki guy. He has painted a picture of one who lacks the mental capacity to intelligently observe and analyse the situation.

sanandreas:

Hahahaha 32nd. My mum told me that during Buhari's era of 1983. People were queuing for essential commodities like bread, milk and sugar. A leopard never changes its spot.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2017
The good thing about this, is one sure thing! This present govt is gone by 2019 cheesy, because since I was born this is the only govt that has exclusively affected the lives of Nigerians! In totality, maybe they can go & fight their corruption, in their houses in d other room or whatever, but one sure thing is this government is a failure, a govt that is concurrently running on negative indices for 2years? Haba? What could be more fanatical than those still supporting them?

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Chiefwandungu(m): 5:29am On Jan 15, 2017
What?? A country with one of the largest deposits of gas in this mess I cry for my country!! Whats going on?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2017
It's a new thing for those just using cooking gas because every year we experience such shortage that we need to be looking for it and buying at exorbitant price of not less than 5000 thousand. No genuine old users of cooking gas would claim this doesn't happened yearly.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by juman(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Noblesoul123:
APC!

Una see una life?

Their government is ogbanje government.

Nothing working well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Danny287:

I use to think your sensible never thought that your going to be this unreasonable this is something that has never happened in this country before and your suppose to condemn it but hear you are displaying your..... i dnt want to insult you. You better retrace your steps
You lied every year we experienced cooking has price hike and scarcity except you're new in its use
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by warrah(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:
Next please
Re you kidding with this your statement?
You are asking what's wrong in queuing to buy gas....

I give up!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Oil companies are flaring away gas products in the Niger delta region but Nigerians are finding it difficult to buy a commodity that is supposed to be sold cheaply to the masses.

Travel down to Warri area, Port Harcourt, ( Rivers ) Akwa Ibom, etc it all news of gas flaring. But our Nigerian government do not have the brain to convert this useful product to domestic assets.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nigeria-lost-n105-9bn-gas-flaring-six-months-2/

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ivandragon: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2017
ephi123:
Sarrki is taking one for the team cheesy

All the other zone....s Dropshot, Bolustic, rusher14, Sibrah, Quotasystem etcetera have silently evaded this thread (in their best interest, they had better)

the interesting thing is that in 1-2 months, gas will become readily available again, but the price will be between N5000-N7000 & then you will see those Social Media Idiots praising PMB that he has made gas available everywhere as if when it wasn't available when it was N3500.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.