Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession (50502 Views)

₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:

See? Nigerian girls and hypocrisy! grin grin grin

When you mentioned you're thick, with large boobs as a Roman goddess, you never pause to think it would make a brother with a healthy testosterone come on strong.

Now you shouting you have a boyfriend and I'm sex starved.

Seems you're carrying multiple dildøs with varying sizes of all the races in your handbag. grin grin grin grin

Get real babe, I don't make the offer twice.

I mentioned my shape cos u said am I flat like a board.. And saying the truth about my voluptuous shape is not a means to string u along.
And when I said am a virgin.. I didn't expect u to Pursue me further.
Trust me I don't need a sexxx starved creature like you.. Heavens forbid .. Your types stand for road waiting for customers like you.. Go and patronize them. They are in dire need of your depraved offer.
Am not for grabs.. Get it into your dumbbb skull!.

Am more than real and I don't need to confirm to u if am carrying dilddosss or not.. It'd none of your fucvking business.

Depraved animal!
Looking for whom to devour! I reject u and I even Dodge u pass!

Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2017
badassdude:

guy gerrout jhoor....

this is exactly what @pocohantas said, and you are already displaying that(in a subtle way tho)..

because she said she's got large boobs, does that mean she is a sexual object that can be bleeped by just anyone and everyone? cant she just say that freely without it being interpreted wrongly?

and by the way, like she rightly said, you act sex starved, if not, a Lady said she's got large boobs and you are having a hard on because of that *spits*

Don't mind him.. He's a moronnn

Very stuvpid of him.. Make he come and carry nahh... If am free for all..

Timelezz , Ode oshi

Don't mind him jare... He thinks with his uselessss idiotic dick.

Thanks badassdude kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by CentaurXXX: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
The influence of western culture truly cannot be exempted.

Jude is a waste of humanity, just another waste birth bothering the earth with its sheer weight.

Are you on BBM?

I was on Bbm, But I left it, Kinda boring.

However, I am on Whatsapp. 08145845633.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by CentaurXXX: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

Timelezz , Ode oshi

What are you feeling like?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

Timelezz , Ode oshi

Do something useful with ur life and stop exchanging words with every Tom,Harry and Dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
[s]
Amelian:

I mentioned my shape cos u said am I flat like a board.. And saying the truth about my voluptuous shape is not a means to string u along.
And when I said am a virgin.. I didn't expect u to Pursue me further.
Trust me I don't need a sexxx starved creature like you.. Heavens forbid .. Your types stand for road waiting for customers like you.. Go and patronize them. They are in dire need of your depraved offer.
Am not for grabs.. Get it into your dumbbb skull!.

Am more than real and I don't need to confirm to u if am carrying dilddosss or not.. It'd none of your fucvking business.

Depraved animal!
Looking for whom to devour! I reject u and I even Dodge u pass!

Mumu
[/s]

Says a cheap slut with severe skin blemish, mongolism and cøck craving disorder. Your type is the sort i give my dick to suck with a condom on.

You're a 200 naira a round prostitute plus #50 naira bonus for anal sex. You're as cheap as your clothes. See this fugly slattern born in a flesh market feeling dope because I stooped low to exchange convo with a demented drab like you.

Even your own father has started using condom to shag your chlamydia -ravaged cumdump-site mother after she birthed you with granuloma disease.

Idiot!!!

A cucumber-abusing dolt like you should know your vagina is as valuable as idumota public toilet.
The dumb boys who were unfortunate to fück you complained your pussy is as wide as Nairaland they couldn't locate the Sexuality wall section.

Wayward bitxh, rumour has it your pussy is so gaping wide and open it let out urine involuntarily when you sneeze or cough.

Untidy street bitxh selling your flesh for your monthly pad.

Your clitøris is larger than your IQ that's the only reason you jump on any comment that has dick and pussy on it.

Go take a bathe and wash up it's Sunday and customers are plenty and generous, if you get lucky you may earn plenty to buy you a life-size dildø

Olosho!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
CentaurXXX:

What are you feeling like?
Obviously like a cheap whöre who is being priced for two consecutive nights just for the promise of free launch.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
CentaurXXX:

I was on Bbm, But I left it, Kinda boring.

However, I am on Whatsapp. 08145845633.
Copied! Will get to you soon.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by AngelicBeing: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
cool
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Softorgasm(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hmm end time ladies.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
[s][/s]

Says a cheap slut with severe skin blemish, mongolism and cøck craving disorder. Your type is the sort i give my dick to suck with a condom on.

You're a 200 naira a round prostitute plus #50 naira bonus for anal sex. You're as cheap as your clothes. See this fugly slattern born in a flesh market feeling dope because I stooped low to exchange convo with a demented drab like you.

Even your own father has started using condom to shag your chlamydia -ravaged cumdump-site mother after she birthed you with granuloma disease.

Idiot!!!

A cucumber-abusing dolt like you should know your vagina is as valuable as idumota public toilet.
The dumb boys who were unfortunate to fück you complained your pussy is as wide as Nairaland they couldn't locate the Sexuality wall section.

Wayward bitxh, rumour has it your pussy is so gaping wide and open it let out urine involuntarily when you sneeze or cough.

Untidy street bitxh selling your flesh for your monthly pad.

Your clitøris is larger than your IQ that's the only reason you jump on any comment that has dick and pussy on it.

Go take a bathe and wash up it's Sunday and customers are plenty and generous, if you get lucky you may earn plenty to buy you a life-size dildø

Olosho!!!

He's so pained because I don't want to have sexxx with you..

Ode oshi

Uselessss fagot

Thinking only with your diseased dickkk.

Ntorrr!
Come and fuccvkkk... Ole jati jati

Your mother and all your generations, back to you!

Imbeccille!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Presh9OO:
Do something useful with ur life and stop exchanging words with every Tom,Harry and Dick

Do something useful with your life.!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Kingsley1000(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
make i go buy sharply
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

He's so pained because I don't want to have sexxx with you..

Ode oshi

Uselessss fagot

Thinking only with your diseased dickkk.

Ntorrr!

Your mother and all your generations, back to you!

Imbeccille!!
grin grin grin You're supposed to know my words cut deeply.

Now tell me this: Nairaland has over 1 million subscribers, what kind of girl displays her WhatsApp number and GSM number together with her picture in her DP here? And you claim to have a boyfriend! Cheap cucumber fraud!

Oh, girl you're as cheap as a classless slut! I mean, you fück for basic things like your meal and sanitary pad.

Fat, hairy beast! grin

Stinking twát!!! See your Imbecilic face like a glaucoma patient. And you have the unenviable stupidity to think you're pretty.

Oh girl, you're as ugly as fück! Old messtard, brainless penny-hunting bitxh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
grin grin grin You're supposed to know my words cut deeply.

Now tell me this: Nairaland has over 1 million subscribers, what kind of girl displays her WhatsApp number and GSM number together with her picture in her DP here? And you claim to have a boyfriend! Cheap cucumber fraud!

Oh, girl you're as cheap as a classless slut! I mean, you fück for basic things like your meal and sanitary pad.

Fat, hairy beast! grin

Stinking twát!!! See your Imbecilic face like a glaucoma patient. And you have the unenviable stupidity to think you're pretty.

Oh girl, you're as ugly as fück! Old messtard, brainless penny-hunting bitxh!!!

Kikikikikikiki grin

You can't even think straight anymore! grin

Go and sit down! Bloody leech!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

Kikikikikikiki grin

You can't even think straight anymore! grin

Go and sit down! Bloody leech!
Give me your baddoo ady, you may be surprised my offer will wow you to the extent you will pull down your advertisement on nairaland.

Trust me, I can change your destiny in more positive ways your parents never thought possible.

After all, they left you with no shame hawking your flesh here like a weather-beaten akara sold for half its market value.

I am your kingdom come, lazy trollop!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
Give me your baddoo ady, you may be surprised my offer will wow you to the extent you will pull down your advertisement on nairaland.

Trust me, I can change your destiny in more positive ways your parents never thought possible.

After all, they left you with no shame hawking your flesh here like a weather-beaten akara sold for half its market value.

I am your kingdom come, lazy trollop!!!

I don't have your time

I have better constructive posts to read and enjoy for nw.

Rant like a mad deranged sexxx starved dog for all I care.. Lol

Byeeee!
Fagot!
Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

I don't have your time

I have better constructive posts to read and enjoy for nw.

Rant like a mad deranged sexxx starved dog for all I care.. Lol

Byeeee!
Fagot!
Lol grin
What nonsense is this? You accused me of wanting to fück you, now you're calling me a fagot? grin

I have beaten some sense into your cum-filled brain. cheesy

Take this for the road:

For you to be a cyberpunk, cøck-craving ninja , it means Your mother is a drug-sniffing junky Or your goat-fúcking father sodómised you and forced your mother to watch.

Tell us why your life sucks, why your frustration is choking the air out of the vast hemisphere of nairaland.

Remember, I'm not sparring with you. I'm only psychoanalysing you for easy treatment and rendition.

I know you hate me now grin

That's the way I leave my victims.
Haunt me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
What nonsense is this? You accused me of wanting to fück you, now you're calling me a fagot? grin

I have beaten some sense into your cum-filled brain. cheesy

Take this for the road:

For you to be a cyberpunk, cøck-craving ninja , it means Your mother is a drug-sniffing junky Or your goat-fúcking father sodómised you and forced your mother to watch.

Tell us why your life sucks, why your frustration is choking the air out of the vast hemisphere of nairaland.

Remember, I'm not sparring with you. I'm only psychoanalysing you for easy treatment and rendition.

I know you hate me now grin

That's the way I leave my victims.
Haunt me!!!

I don't Need to hate you.. Cause u are frustrated.

All I have for you is pity.. That's all.. Great pity.
It takes a deeply frustrated boy to rant this way.

So no use feeling angry over u.
Highly unnecessary

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

I don't Need to hate you.. Cause u are frustrated.

All I have for you is pity.. That's all.. Great pity.
It takes a deeply frustrated boy to rant this way.

So no use feeling angry over u.
Highly unnecessary
Welcome back! This shows my words hurt and haunt you. That's why you're back after saying bye.

Old hag! It isn't my fault life chose you for her brutal experiment and made a bittch out of you. Instead of whining about it, why don't You transport yourself to your village shrine and avail yourself for human sacrifice.

I'll ensure your Obituary hits the front page in NL --

I know the recession has driven most of your conductor clientele and has pushed you to advertise your ashawo business on nairaland.

I have saved your number and will be opening correspondence with you. Hope your vagina isn't as morbid as your face!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Masonic(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:
because you guys are not doing the job very well

or maybe you guys are just too hornyy
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
On a moderator's thread? Una no dey fear ooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Genea(f): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:
But those stuffs are shorter than my dick na angry
y r u lying na

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ikp120(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
y r u lying na
Lolzzz grin grin

Seriously I ain't lying... I was socked when I saw the size of those things. They really ain't worth it, except those are the smallest sizes available. My dick is far bigger than what I saw there in that pic. angry
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Genea(f): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin

Seriously I ain't lying... I was socked when I saw the size of those things. They really ain't worth it, except those are the smallest sizes available. My dick is far bigger than what I saw there in that pic. angry
pix or adonbelieveit
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ikp120(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
pix or adonbelieveit
Lolzzz grin grin
You yourself know that that's not right since you're not my girlfriend or wife.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by CentaurXXX: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
Copied! Will get to you soon.

Please, Do send your message again.

I formatted my phone, Hence I didn't see your message.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Genea(f): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin

You yourself know that that's not right since you're not my girlfriend or wife.
hahahahaha, but u can get another potential gf, someone like trapqueen
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ikp120(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, but u can get another potential gf, someone like trapqueen

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Trapqueen wey dey abroad.

Na only my gf or wife go enter that region. grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Please, Do send your message again.

I formatted my phone, Hence I didn't see your message.
Android and its many glitches.

Hope you do backups for your data files?
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
Welcome back! This shows my words hurt and haunt you. That's why you're back after saying bye.

Old hag! It isn't my fault life chose you for her brutal experiment and made a bittch out of you. Instead of whining about it, why don't You transport yourself to your village shrine and avail yourself for human sacrifice.

I'll ensure your Obituary hits the front page in NL --

I know the recession has driven most of your conductor clientele and has pushed you to advertise your ashawo business on nairaland.

I have saved your number and will be opening correspondence with you. Hope your vagina isn't as morbid as your face!

Back to you in a million folds in Jesus name. Amen and amen..!

You will kill yourself because of me very soon.. Just mark it down.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
On a moderator's thread? Una no dey fear ooo grin cheesy
Hey, diddy, hope you ain't squealing on a peace-loving dude like me smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.