Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession (50496 Views)

₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

Back to you in a million folds in Jesus name. Amen and amen..!

You will kill yourself because of me very soon.. Just mark it down.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Don't I just love the way you screamed "back to sender" grin grin grin

You probably didn't know me before you initiated the cuss-feast.

Alright, no more tears. I'm complicated you must know.

I can be the Satan your Pastor preaches about every Sunday and also the Angel of light to lead you out of that dingy shack where you sell your sagging flesh cheaply.

I guess here is where I take mercy on you, pull out my condom and let your tongue wet my preek.

Common, that's what you've been dying to do. I can see the wicked glint in your eyes...

How I wish you aren't an indiscriminate, cheap and tasteless STD conductor!

I would have pity-fücked you tonight to factory reset your wasted life aright.

I can pay for correctional therapy though.
To make you love yourself again.

So you won't have to display your number and WhatsApp contact in Nairaland for validation.

Fücking bedlamite!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Don't I just love the way you screamed "back to sender" grin grin grin

You probably didn't know me before you initiated the cuss-feast.

Alright, no more tears. I'm complicated you must know.

I can be the Satan your Pastor preaches about every Sunday and also the Angel of light to lead you out of that dingy shack where you sell your sagging flesh cheaply.

I guess here is where I take mercy on you, pull out my condom and let your tongue wet my preek.

Common, that's what you've been dying to do. I can see the wicked glint in your eyes...

How I wish you aren't an indiscriminate, cheap and tasteless STD conductor!

I would have pity-fücked you tonight to factory reset your wasted life aright.

I can pay for correctional therapy though.
To make you love yourself again.

So you won't have to display your number and WhatsApp contact in Nairaland for validation.

Fücking bedlamite!

You are sick upstairs.

Mtchewww!

Mad dog.
Tufia!
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Masonic(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no

Really?

you should be telling me about it smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

You are sick upstairs.

Mtchewww!

Mad dog.
Tufia!
Damn!!! I'm just psychoanalysing you!

Each time I paint a graphic sexual scene, your mood changes.

I bet your pant is so damp and your vagina breathing fast in anticipation. And you like it rough too. You want me to take you like the animal you are.

Each savage thrust invoking your bestial impulses....

Taaah!! Wake up there!!! I ain't fücking.

I can't even put my hands inside your pussy even if my destiny falls inside it. You have enough Chlamydia to share to all Nairaland females and still have enough to last you a dozen lifetime. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:

Hey, diddy, hope you ain't squealing on a peace-loving dude like me smiley
Squealing? Nah was just mumbling. cheesy . You are not a peace love dude tho tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Squealing? Nah was just mumbling. cheesy . You are not a peace love dude tho tongue
But I am. All the wars I ever bought here were in self-defence as I take those small steps to the gate of your heart. wink
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
But I am. All the wars I ever bought here were in self-defence as I take those small steps to the gate of your heart. wink

Hmmmmm. No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Hmmmmm. No comment lipsrsealed
Common, pretty.

I have seen your pic. Bright smile. Even , sparkling teeth.

And a well-shaped nose. Naturally well-lined eyebrows.

Slim figure without a loud accentuation.

And your boobs....or mine, lawd of Moses!!!

I have worshipped from a distance.

You ride with me sometimes until I figure out what my heart's saying about you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by WhiteNoise(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Vasaline/toy crew grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Genea(f): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Trapqueen wey dey abroad.

Na only my gf or wife go enter that region. grin grin
hahaha
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
people need it most especially during this period of recession.

pénis exercise
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by hisinkship(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Women that are fighting for equality with men will soon calm down, they will be carrying banners "To Let for Free" "I need a Man, i will never nag again i promise"

But this things has its good sides and bad sides, by the time they release the Male Version man them don divide our world finish be that because, Now is the best time to end this nonsense,

When the male version come out it will be too late, we need to revolve for our perfect halves now oh because it might bounce back on us.
Women will use the anger of whatever we do to them now to take go out for the male version, them fit program the robot to fight real men self.

But the truth is that having dolls with Human Artificial Intelligence that have hands and legs are a big threat to our existence.

The Inventor can use it against the whole world, remember it is MAD Scientist that prompted this whole thing, so the MADNESS might bounce back on the whole Human Race because deploying dolls all over the world can be his tool to be used maybe 4-7 years from now just by activating one particular program (Example iRobot). psychologically look at the founders face in the attached pic, he has ulterior motives behind the creation of this dolls.

World be wise. But Naija Bad oh, we tend to turn everything to comedy serious issues na wa oh

Sign the PETITION to BAN it.
https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-stop-sex-robots-before-its-too-late

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by meobizy(f): 2:55am On Oct 04, 2018
Timelezz:

And most times, I find it distasteful when they want to guide my dick with thier hands to their wet pot instead of allowing me to locate the opening.
I love this like no tomorrow. It makes me realize she wanted the experience more than I did.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2018
Anybody who read the article to the end obviously loves knowledge. I don't know why Nigerian media houses always create lengthy write ups, those are old school tactics suited to people wanting to extract the most enjoyment from 250 NGN purchased newspapers. The internet generation has gone beyond such tricks, we want information, a lot of it, in bite-sized portions.

The intimacy gadget business booms the world over, not only in Africa. A lot of people do not get as much sex as they feel they should. Those who do still find the time to explore their bodies once in a while -- sex-toys make this a more enjoyable experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.