Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession (50498 Views)

₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
... Sexual satisfaction is a fundamental human rights but how you secures that 'satisfaction' is what I can't guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
goingape1:
why he no go boom were nowadays one yansh belong to multiple users undecided

he no better than to enter relationship were the stvpid woman go dey over demand money for you such because she open her yansh!

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by cococandy(f): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Guys are pained grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by LordAdam7: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerians are hypocrites, both male and female. This is where it has landed us, the Nigerian society isn't ready for a sexually expressive woman.
How any of you guys can have sex with a girl who knows all the styles without wondering where she got the experience from?
That's why some ladies would prefer to lay like woods, to show they are inexperienced.

Give them time dear, give them time.

Even the West (North Americans and Europeans) took their time before becoming less sexually judgmental.

Men had canes for their wives in Britain during the middle ages (Na them tell us say e no dey okay to touch woman last last).

In the 50s, women dare not wear trousers in America (Na them still export am give us last last).

Homosexuality was derided as late as the 80s in America (Na them dey threaten us with accept or be economically isolated last last).

The only constant thing is change.

The children of most of the hypocrites reasoning like fishes on this thread may even become intimacy gadget vendors in the future. No b Nigeria again?

After all, the trousers when women no dey wear for 90s for this country, when every pastor dey rebuke, don turn normal fashion now. In fact, an y lady whose wardrobe is totally devoid of trousers is looked at as a nut case.

Na so the intimacy gadget mata go waka.

-Lord

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
sex sex everywhere undecidedsex sex everywhere
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
But the lady mentioned husbands buying the gadgets for their wives, which is actually a good move. I wonder why dem guys up there are stewing over nothing. God bless the person that invented dem gadgets though.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Cool83(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
artificial cucumber
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
....And they'll be forming like they don't like s.ex!
Chai!....naija women i hail o!!
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by pocohantas(f): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
LordAdam7:

Give them time dear, give them time.

Even the West (North Americans and Europeans) took their time before becoming less sexually judgmental.

Men had canes for their wives in Britain during the middle ages (Na them tell us say e no dey okay to touch woman last last).

In the 50s, women dare not wear trousers in America (Na them still export am give us last last).

Homosexuality was derided as late as the 80s in America (Na them dey threaten us with accept or be economically isolated last last).

The only constant thing is change.

The children of most of the hypocrites reasoning like fishes on this thread may even become intimacy gadget vendors in the future. No b Nigeria again?

After all, the trousers when women no dey wear for 90s for this country, when every pastor dey rebuke, don turn normal fashion now. In fact, an y lady whose wardrobe is totally devoid of trousers is looked at as a nut case.

Na so the intimacy gadget mata go waka.

-Lord
Lol. Make we dey watch na
You made lots of sense, I think I like you and your views on life.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by goingape1: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
coolviv:

You said your mother is from where?Naija? grin

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
There is a big difference between sex and masturbation. It's really nobody's business how people choose to live their sexual lives. What works for one may not work for another.
Better to be faithful and safe from STDs with a sex to.y. At least you chose a lesser of the two evils;masturbation and fornication. My humble opinion though cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by youngjoy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
CentaurXXX:
Girls. grin
What can they get from a sex tool that they can't get from a male's #Pênis?

If only they reduced their pride and get what they want. undecided
respect
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
coolviv:

You said your mother is from where?Naija? grin
Are you minding the ape? He is an educated illiterate lol grin
Instead of using 'some' or 'most' so he can conveniently claim his mother and female relatives are among the remaining, he is just displaying his stupidity. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Now I understand why the sudden rise in rape cases,women are being stingy with the coochie
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by LordAdam7: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. Make we dey watch na
You made lots of sense, I think I like you and your views on life.

That's flattering.

But a rarity too. Some think say I be alien, person wen miss road come Nigeria, one even threatened to kill me if he ever saw me because of a view I held (not sure you'll like that particular view. The threat tho' was on my main account. I blew it off as coming from an over-zealous individual but I didn't forget his moniker for obvious reasons).

I would send you a mail tho'. It's totally okay if you want to have a conversation, or if you are a fan of "What happens in Nairaland, stays in Nairaland."

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Johnsown1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why will people engage in that kind of son, while are olosho everywhere,as low as #500
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by emakind(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
From cocumber to Jessica rabbit. Wetin man no see for 9ja... ;DFrom cocumber to Jessica rabbit. Wetin man no see for 9ja...
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
LordAdam7:

That's flattering.

But a rarity too. Some think say I be alien, person wen miss road come Nigeria, one even threatened to kill me if he ever saw me because of a view I held (not sure you'll like that particular view. The threat tho' was on my main account. I blew it off as coming from an over-zealous individual but I didn't forget his moniker for obvious reasons).

I would send you a mail tho'. It's totally okay if you want to have a conversation, or if you are a fan of "What happens in Nairaland, stays in Nairaland."

-Lord
You deserve the 'flattery', that's me trying to agree with you. It wasn't a flattery, it was me stating the fact based on my quick scan through your posts...lols. Did I just say that? lipsrsealed
Nairalanders and threats, they take things a whole lot serious here.

A conversation won't kill, though past events has taught us to be sceptical of Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by irokor(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Divay22:
He don red cheesy grin grin grin
:legit smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Litmus: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:
Now I understand why the sudden rise in rape cases,women are being stingy with the coochie

Don't rule out your lax borders for the sudden rise in rapes, murders, child abductions, ritual killings and all round depravity and cruelty...
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Herrmes: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerians are hypocrites, both male and female. This is where it has landed us, the Nigerian society isn't ready for a sexually expressive woman.

How many of you guys can have sex with a girl who knows all the styles without wondering where she got the experience from?
Without attributing it to her having so many past sexual partners?
Without wondering how many guys she has positioned to receive the doggy style from?
Without wondering how many other dicks she has licked like lolipop?

That's why some ladies would prefer to lay like woods, to show they are inexperienced.
Stop complaining, you all got us to this point. Non-judgemental men are getting the best from their partners. Drop your sanctimonious cloaks and embrace life.
You're one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Uncle, put it in your CV Ohh?
ikp120:
But those stuffs are shorter than my dick na angry
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by mkoabiola: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lifeless gadget to a breathing and unpredictable dick

How true is ds lifeless gadget.

Wen I can gv a babe sweet doggy n touch ur toe style.

It is incomparable.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Divay22(f): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
irokor:
:legit smiley
Nope......
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by CentaurXXX: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
youngjoy:
respect

As should be accorded to you, As well. smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by mumels(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:

Blame it on hypocrisy. Nigerian girls love the art of fücking but are not open to it in discussion.

They are dying for doggy style but will wait for you to flip them over when they can just role over and get that ass in the air. grin

She waits for you to beg her to take that thick, throbbing, veiny meat in her mouth when she's been dying all along to lick it.

She pretends to be religious and studious and hates sex but hides away to finger herself when you're not watching.

And most times, I find it distasteful when they want to guide my dick with thier hands to their wet pot instead of allowing me to locate the opening.

Anyways, let the pretentious ones go the dildø way and leave the genuine ones to us.

Guy you don vex grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by ikp120(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
mrdashing10:
Uncle, put it in your CV Ohh?
Lolzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Opakan2: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
why won't it boom.. those animals that use it to pleasure themselves won't mind even if they tripple the price.

you go see the fools dried like panla due to self servicing when na okobo men dem dey call husband

Rubbish
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by siegfried99(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
madridguy:
When you approach them they keep forming like she goat only for them to be using gadget. From candle to bottle, bottle to cucumber and now gadget tongue

From gadget to Nepa Pole grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by osenidvdg(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
ireneony:
because you guys are not doing the job very well
Please o what job?when you women never open up on how you want it to be done than to be demanding for money and using it as a means to control men.Fake creature !
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by kuboy: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
hmmmm cucumber crew ar here .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.