Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession (50507 Views)

₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by taiwo3489(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2017
doskie:
remaining electric pole.

Bro, u wicked ooooo, dis got me lmfao... cheesy
doskie:
remaining electric pole.

Bro, u wicked ooooo, dis got me lmfao...
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by isahsalee: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2017
So, you expect me ready all of this?
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by almarthins(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Don't b selfish. This world don spoil, so no need pretending. There's no going back of the s*x revolution.

I am nt, just protecting my place as a man. May u never be rplace with a stone.and also am nt pretending.

So don't spoil with the world. When u husband buy u such, u shld be very worried.it mean oga is tired of eating okro evrytime, perhaps oga has found assaulted egusi outside. N u have bn relegated to a glorified woman of the house.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Akalia(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2017
I like women that are sexually expressive; I had in the past come across some few 9ja sisters who weren't ashamed to identify as die hard lesbians, chronic masturbators and fuckaholics, and my kind of person has a very high regard and respect for such ladies for being mature enough and real.

Please ladies open up to we guys and give us the opportunity to give you that sexual healing that you may need from time to time. Lol. I look forward to the day 9ja ladies will cultivate the bold trend of being the first to request for intimacy from a guy;whether or not a romantic relationship binds them.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by badassdude: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:

That's why dudes like you are a disgrace to the male specie.

actually, you are the one disgracing the male specie, you couldn't control your sex starved self at the seeing of "large boobs", you will definitely be a rapist.

do you think with your díck?

Now please go read her first quote to me and my response, then look at her second quote you will see where she openly admitted she was trying to work on my emotions. Here:

You see, she's a subtle kind of troll and I know how the game works with her type. This is a game of wits. Your mentally unstable frame cannot comprehend before you jumped into the convo like bastardised buffoon!

You will be very dumb to interpret that to mean she wants to flirt, only a sex pervert thinks that way tho.

hope you've spilled your cùm already?

You're just an ignorant bag of human flesh strutting around cyberspace with a ton of unmatched stupidity.

Let me quickly add that if you're having false airs because my moniker is new, then perish the thought, I will soon be smacking such misconception outta your sawdust-riddled brains.

Dunderheaded schmuck!!!

I hope you'll be able to sleep well grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
badassdude:

actually, you are the one disgracing the male specie, you couldn't control your sex starved self at the seeing of "large boobs", you will definitely be a rapist.
I believe you're bearing your mother's father's name.

You definitely grew up with no male figure.

badassdude:

do you think with your díck?
The brain in my dick head has more IQ than the one in your comatose cranium case.
badassdude:

You will be very dumb to interpret that to mean she wants to flirt, only a sex pervert thinks that way tho.
How does a mental and emotional game equate to flirting?

Your mother should have invested your tuition fees in piggery and reap more profit than your life has been able to yield so far

badassdude:

I hope you'll be able to sleep well grin

And he takes the flamebait eventually. You're what we call an insecure, self-doubting mongrel with a tiny fleck of testosterone.

I think you're taking a counterfeit medication for malaria which has left you genetically compromised.

I believe your cognition is as awfully limited as your penile response.

Attention-craving imbecilé
!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by justwise(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

Hahahahahahaahahaha grin grin grin

I take that as a yes then grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by justi4jesu(f): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
justwise:

I take that as a yes then grin grin

If you insist. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by justwise(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

If you insist. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue

grin grin happy DIY time then grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by badassdude: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:

And he takes the flamebait eventually. You're what we call an insecure, self-doubting mongrel with a tiny fleck of testosterone.

I think you're taking a counterfeit medication for malaria which has left you genetically compromised.

I believe your cognition is as awfully limited as your penile response.

Attention-craving imbecilé
!

Atleast its obvious that you are disgracing manhood, by showing your uncontrollable dickkk condition in public...

lol grin, seeking whose attention? an uncircumcised dickhead?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2017
justwise:

grin grin happy DIY time then grin

If you were there, it wouldn't have been DIY time. would it? tongue grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by bamasite2: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2017
THIS WILL EXPLAIN THE REASON BEYOND EVERY DOUBT!
http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2015/12/how-much-do-you-know-about.html

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by justwise(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

If you were there, it wouldn't have been DIY time. would it? tongue grin grin

grin grin interesting..is this another way of sending an invitation for a swinging-party? grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by rottenegg: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2017
hismerhill:

Seconded
Thirded!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2017
badassdude:

Atleast its obvious that you are disgracing manhood, by showing your uncontrollable dickkk condition in public...

lol grin, seeking whose attention? an uncircumcised dickhead?
How'd you know I'm uncircumcised? Your mother must have good memory!

If your father were circimcised you wouldn't be evidencing his weak genes and mundane DNA here like a bonobo-chimpanzee!

Guys like you always end up as a prostitutê's squire and Ponce.

You're definitely using reverse psychology to score with her.

Effeminate idiøt!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Gladiator1: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Ridiculous grin
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2017
almarthins:

I am nt, just protecting my place as a man. May u never be rplace with a stone.and also am nt pretending.

So don't spoil with the world. When u husband buy u such, u shld be very worried.it mean oga is tired of eating okro evrytime, perhaps oga has found assaulted egusi outside. N u have bn relegated to a glorified woman of the house.
The lady said when the husbands are traveling or away at sea.... U can twist talk sha
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by badassdude: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
How'd you know I'm uncircumcised? Your mother must have good memory!

If your father were circimcised you wouldn't be evidencing his weak genes and mundane DNA here like a bonobo-chimpanzee!

Guys like you always end us as a prostitutê's squire and Ponce.

You're definitely using reverse psychology to score with her.

lol grin, after trying to get at me and that didnt work, he tries to get at my parents grin, truly you are an uncircumcised dickhead....deal with that!

Effeminate idiøt!

and being manly is what? begging for sex online from anybody your dickk leads you to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2017
badassdude:

lol grin, after trying to get at me and that didnt work, he tries to get at my parents grin, truly you are an uncircumcised dickhead....deal with that!

and being manly is what? begging for sex online from anybody your dickk leads you to?
See him telling cheap lies to score cheap point. grin

Boy, anyone who rocks my boat uninvited gets a parental jab.
If your father wasn't a lounge-lizard to your whoring mother, you wouldn't be a coward using reverse psychology on a dude to score with a woman who doesn't give a rat's ass about a weakling like you.

Son of a wanking billy-goat!

You're just another unproductive weight on the surface of the earth functioning as a parasitic sponger.

Why don't you kill yourself so the earth can benefit from the decomposing manure of your rotten flesh to recompense for your wasted life.

Bastard offshoot of hereditary whoredom!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2017
@Badassdude it's Sunday so I demand you be spontaneous.

By the time I finish tearing you from limb to limb with the savagery of the dollar's rape of the Naira, you will tread with caution when quoting folks more intelligent than your otapiapia-guzzling imbecilic father.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by badassdude: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
@Badassdude it's Sunday so I demand you be spontaneous.

By the time I finish tearing you from limb to limb with the savagery of the dollar's rape of the Naira, you will tread with caution when quoting folks more intelligent than your otapiapia-guzzling imbecilic father.

so, your definition of intelligence is name calling? grin grin truly you are "intelligent" lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by almarthins(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
The lady said when the husbands are traveling or away at sea.... U can twist talk sha

grin grin grin grin grin let me rest my case grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2017
almarthins:

grin grin grin grin grin let me rest my case grin cheesy
Good. So you don't intend using one with your wife huh
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2017
badassdude:

so, your definition of intelligence is name calling? grin grin truly you are "intelligent" lipsrsealed
Nope, son.

My definition of intelligence is singling out those unfortunate enough to be conceived at their mother's menopausal stage where the foetus lack proper nutritional supply to form a balanced mental and psychological frame.

I seek to purge insecure psychoneurotic slip of humanity like you out of the cybersphere.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by badassdude: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Timelezz:
Nope, son.

My definition of intelligence is singling out those unfortunate enough to be conceived at their mother's menopausal stage where the foetus lack proper nutritional supply to form a balanced mental and psychological frame.

I seek to purge insecure psychoneurotic slip of humanity like you out of the cybersphere.

grin grin grin

if you didn't know that what i gave as your definition of intelligence and what you are saying now are actually the same, then you are so so "intelligent" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2017
badassdude:

grin grin grin

if you didn't know that what i gave as your definition of intelligence and what you are saying now are actually the same, then you are so so "intelligent" lipsrsealed

Stop being an incestuous sod.

You're a weakling like your father who allowed your floozie mother pay her own bride price from the bonus of her anal sex.

Progeny of aberration!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by almarthins(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Good. So you don't intend using one with your wife huh

I am nt a seaman na...so my gf or wife to be can always have me anytime. Be sure I will never buy such gaget as my replacement. Oga is 90% capable n gifted too.
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Timelezz: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2017
@ badassdude, how are you liking me so far?

I drop disses so cold even your own enemies and my friends won't click the like button cool

You gave yourself a fancy moniker, "badassdude", not knowing Satan comes in simplicity of monikers like mine.

Until Beelzebub mentions you to me, you're just another idiot trying too hard to be bad.

And if you really want to be a bad ass dude, rape your mother and send me video evidence, then I will make you one of my pixies.

Bastard!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2017
almarthins:

I am nt a seaman na...so my gf or wife to be can always have me anytime. Be sure I will never buy such gaget as my replacement. Oga is 90% capable n gifted too.
Cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by youngjoy(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Should be accorded to you, As well. smiley
yes correct gut
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by Iggyok(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession by joespiceman(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2017
CentaurXXX:
Girls. grin
What can they get from a sex tool that they can't get from a male's #Pênis?

If only they reduced their pride and get what they want. undecided
am sure it is safe from std an unwanted pregnancy and also that awkward feeling of funication... ... Them plenty Abeg u fit Google am..... But am not advising anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.