Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (25314 Views)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
It's like asking for a picture of a church in mecca. Below is a picture of a mosque in Italy and also a group of muslims praying near the colloseum. Can muslims allow pagans pray near their central mosques? NEVER

There are mosques in Italy where the Vatican is. But can you show me a picture of a church in Saudi Arabia where mecca is?
I have always known vatican to be an independent country even though it is aligned with Italy

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
I have always known vatican to be an independent country even though it is aligned with Italy
A country that barely covers beyond 100 acres is where you want to situate a mosque?

Mind you, muslim women are allowed to roam free in the smallest country in the world with their hair covered. But can christians roam free in saudi arabia with their hair uncovered?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
nA WAH O.

So, christian terrorists were among the people that you say tried to kill jesus. That means christianity existed before any attempt on his life. Your post makes no sense. Besides, i already provided a verse that proves that he didn't disguise. It was just the woman that was in error for mistaken him for the gardener. We really cant blame her, cos she never expected the person she knew was dead to be the same person talking to her. I believe that made her pass him off as a gardener or the keeper of the place.
Deal With it.

Proof to me jesus brought christianity. Proof to me he read the bible. Proof to me where bible is mentioned in the bible. Lo ba tan

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
Deal With it.

Proof to me Hairs brought christianity. Proud to me he read the bible. Prof to me where bible is mentioned in the bible. Lo ba tan
Pls read what you wrote again. Or are you drunk?

Mind you, this thread is about something else not related to your questions aimed at derailing after failing to address the OP.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls read what you wrote again. Or are you drunk?

Mind you, this thread is about something else not related to your questions aimed at derailing after failing to address the OP.
corrected ^^^ that was typo errors

Now, since you believe jesus died, did the people who killed him are going to be rewarded or punished?. Are they going to paradise for killing your God?

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
A country that barely covers beyond 100 acres is where you want to situate a mosque?

Mind you, muslim women are allowed to roam free in the smallest country in the world with their hair covered. But can christians roam free in saudi arabia with their hair uncovered?
stop being silly.

You never been to Saudi neither do i. But I have watched documentaries, especially those white people. Christians are allowed to worship. Those white folks who work there attest to that. Besides, what's your business if Saudi allowed or not allowed something? .

Black people too in the US have boundaries (limited access) they dont cross which means "freedom" is not really free. So get over it.

Besides, how would you expect Saudi to allow brainless people who have no idea who jesus was to teach their children? ..

You believe God gave birth to jesus bcus He can do anything. But same God has no power to save His darling son from murderers of his son. ?. You are fantastic!

So you want Saudi, pretty much monarch society to allow you to teach and preach this nonsense to innocent people like Europeans did to you in Africa by telling you father is God, son is god, holy sprit is god and all 3 are one grin shocked shocked

^^^

That's sounds like a scam

Those who killed Jesus, are they going to paradise or hell?

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
stop being silly.

You never been to Saudi neither do i. But I have watched documentaries, especially those white people. Christians are allowed to worship. Those white folks who work there attest to that. Besides, what's your business if Saudi allowed or not allowed something? .
Yet, you couldnt provide me a picture of a church in saudi arabia. Shame. That goes to show you how much of a liar you are.

Empiree:

Black people too in the US have boundaries (limited access) they dont cross which means "freedom" is not really free. So get over it.
All of that is over now. At least we just had a first black US president. When are we going to see a first Christian church in Saudi arabi?
Empiree:

Besides, how would you expect Saudi to allow brainless people who have no idea who jesus was to teach their children? ..
There you go. You just admitted that Saudi Arabia doesnt allow christian gatherings. This contradicts your first statement.
Empiree:

You believe God gave birth to jesus bcus He can do anything. But same God has no power to save His darling son from murderers of his son. ?. You are fantastic!
He sent his son for the purpose of dying for mankind's sins. The person who made a mistake is satan who foolishly led his followers to kill him just as muslims are led by him to kill christians in all over the world.

Empiree:

So you want Saudi, pretty much monarch society to allow you to teach and preach this nonsense to innocent people like Europeans did to you in Africa by telling you father is God, son is god, holy sprit is god and all 3 are one grin shocked shocked
Another admittance of the intolerance of saudi arabia towards christianity.

^^^
Empiree:

That's sounds like a scam

Those who killed Jesus, are they going to paradise or hell?
Christ is coming back to judge all those hwo killed him and also the islamic world. It is clearly written in the bible.

pls, face topic

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
your evidence?

What u just wrote up there is the evidence.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
felixomor:

What u just wrote up there is the evidence.
shocked shocked OLODO cheesy cheesy grin How does that promotes your christianity. << < That's rhetorical question
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

He sent his son for the purpose of dying for mankind's sins. [s]The person who made a mistake is satan who foolishly led his followers to kill him just as muslims are led by him to kill christians in all over the world.[/s][s][/s]

[/b]
Knowing that he was sent to "die for your sins", how come he was crying and wailing and screaming for help to his baba to come safe him on the cross from murderers?

Leave satan out of this. You have said he was sent to die for sins he didnt commit, which in itself contradicts Bible which 'he that sins shall die'. So how come satan led people to kill him?. Does that means God fulfill his promise through Satan to deceive and kill His son?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Rilwayne001: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
Knowing that he was sent to "die for your sins", how come he was crying and wailing and screaming for help to his baba to come safe him on the cross from murderers?

Leave satan out of this. You have said he was sent to die for sins he didnt commit, which in itself contradicts Bible which 'he that sins shall die'. So how come satan led people to kill him?. Does that means God fulfill his promise through Satan to deceive and kill His son?

Lol, the guy is dumb sha.

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
shocked shocked OLODO cheesy cheesy grin How does that promotes your christianity. << < That's rhetorical question

His " disguise " made people to have hope in his resurrection.
Thats what ur Dull answer implies.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
felixomor:

His " disguise " made people to have hope in his resurrection.
Thats what ur Dull answer implies.
Make i excuse u cus u boring undecided

But before you vanish, answer this question that your buddy couldn't answer.

Those people who killed Jesus, are they going to be rewarded (paradise) or they are going to be punished (Hell)?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:

Those people who killed Jesus, are they going to be rewarded (paradise) or they are going to be punished (Hell)?
Dat felixomo is not only boring bt the dullest among them all. Stop wasting ur time askin d mumu any question u no go ever get any sensible answer from the confused boy, him n some of his friends are not here to answer question but to support their friends who are answering the question so, in other words theyr supporters club

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:

Since i am boring.
I wont bore u with my answers.
Sha do well to answer the op directly
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
felixomor:

Since i am boring.
I wont bore u with my answers.
Sha do well to answer the op directly
grin grin grin Formula dodge eeee grin grin

If you cant solve everything i have been saying concerning Jesus, God and your bible, how come you gonna understand my input about op?. My contributions so far was meant to prepare your brains (and bagdadi) by the time i answer op but since you fail and still failing, and also rejected aminusanti's contributions, then, you are a waste of time angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
twozero:

My guy, I bin following this thread of yours from da first page
I can't lie u, your dishonesty on your debate with aminsamtri is as clear as day.
1- you ask him questions but he cant ask back??
2- you said you sincerely want to know but you go back behind his back and say something different
3-U only want brief answers
4- you never answer his questions he ask u
5- he highlighted contradicting verses from your book which u couldn't repute but you are now saying he didn't answer your questions..
You guys are not sincerely here for what you are asking for. that's all I see
I didn't intend for this to be a debate. I wanted Muslims to clarify the issue and he chose to step up. He asked me a question I honestly do not know the answer to. What do u want me to do? Lie? As for the contradictions he pointed out, I had earlier stated that there are absolutely NO contradictions in the Gospels. But this is not a place to talk about it. It's a diversion I don't want. Any of you can open a thread and tag me so we can talk about that. And finally, I don't go behind his back. This is thread and everyone can see it including him. He started brilliantly. But at a point he started to beat around the bush which made me realize it was a lost cause and he wont end up anywhere. But I kept it going with the thin hope that he will surprise me. But he didn't. That's not my fault. As for the short answers, asked for that so he doesn't devert cuz discussions like this tend to go that way. We aren't arguing who is right. Or if Jesus was a Muslim prophet or the son of God. I have even assumed Muslims are in the right. My question is based on the role Allah played in starting Christianity. And what Jesus ultimately accomplished on earth. And so far, nobody has given me a satisfactory answer.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
grin grin grin Formula dodge eeee grin grin

If you cant solve everything i have been saying concerning Jesus, God and your bible, how come you gonna understand my input about op?. My contributions so far was meant to prepare your brains (and bagdadi) by the time i answer op but since you fail and still failing, and also rejected aminusanti's contributions, then, you are a waste of time angry angry

Msheww.
Please answer the question u were asked.
U have over derailed this thread.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by rhektor(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I would have loved to quote the countless old testament and new testament verses that shows Yahshua is the son of God, but a typical Muslim like you will say those verse have been corrupted.

If you believe he is NOT the only son of God, then it means you believe God has sons.
Then why do you Muslims still say he cannot have a son without a wife? Are you contradicting yourself?

They continue to contradict themselves, even their Qu'ran says that Allah can hear without ears, Allah can see without eyes, Allah can talk without tongue yet they want to see the wife of Allah before they believe he has a son, isn't that ridiculous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
felixomor:

Msheww.
Please answer the question u were asked.
U have over derailed this thread.
If you and albagdadi can not unravel identity of Jesus, can not understand "concept of God", then, answering op means nothing to you.

Imagine your buddy saying God gave birth to human, how could such understand Jesus and the myth of cross?. undecided
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
If you and albagdadi can not unravel identity of Jesus, can not understand "concept of God", then, answering op means nothing to you.

Imagine your buddy saying God gave birth to human, how could such understand Jesus and the myth of cross?. undecided

Please answer the question or accept our conclusion that Allah is the author of Christianity...
Do you?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
felixomor:

Please answer the question or accept our conclusion that Allah is the author of Christianity...
Do you?

"Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account. ~ ~ ~ Qur'an 3:19

Is that clear?. Can you boost of the same or similar verse from your Bible?. This evidence destroys your nonsense argument.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:

"Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account. ~ ~ ~ Qur'an 3:19

Is that clear?. Can you boost of the same or similar verse from your Bible?. This evidence destroys your nonsense argument.

This doesnt change the fact that allah made Christianity to spread.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
felixomor:

This doesnt change the fact that allah made Christianity to spread.
You have a good day. You are not constructive and your arguments are lopsided.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 4:21am On Jan 24, 2017
ilynem:

I didn't intend for this to be a debate. I wanted Muslims to clarify the issue and he chose to step up.
True

He asked me a question I honestly do not know the answer to. What do u want me to do? Lie? As for the contradictions he pointed out, I had earlier stated that there are absolutely NO contradictions in the Gospels.
Honestly you are not just being dishonest but also deceptive. Just look at how u're twisting statements here and contradicting yourself without even realizing, from ur statement above one can easily know your direction.
i asked u some basic and simple questions related to the topic that i strongly believe any christian can answer but you are afraid to answer them bcus u know what will happen next when u answer but you are here denying it by saying you dont know the answer and at the same time you are making statement that you are sure there are "absolutely NO contradictions in the Gospels"
for anyone to say he/she is sure there are no contradiction in bible he should be able to answer atleast 1 question out of 10 if not all related to his scripture

But this is not a place to talk about it. It's a diversion I don't want. Any of you can open a thread and tag me so we can talk about that.
You people are very funny, i have come to realize this is one of the approach you are using if u want to give excuses. Again n Again you people are not here for answers that u want to hear. How can someone answer your question without addressing jesus stance? No way

There are no clear n straight statement from the lips of jesus saying all the nonsense you people believe in today: dying and rising, begotten son of God and trinity.
Seriously, it is a complete waste of time for anyone to b participating in this kind of discsussion bcus one can never ever proof anything if the ideolody of jesus dying for our sins is not addressed and that what empiree is trying to explain to you people but at the end u will call that diversion, anyways you are on your own

And finally, I don't go behind his back. This is thread and everyone can see it including him. He started brilliantly.
Bcus everyone can see thats why they are telling you now what u are doing...

But at a point he started to beat around the bush which made me realize it was a lost cause and he wont end up anywhere. But I kept it going with the thin hope that he will surprise me. But he didn't. That's not my fault.
kindly screenshot or highlight the part that i beat around the bush and put it foward lets see or i ll consider u ato be lying. The good thing is the readers not stupid

As for the short answers, asked for that so he doesn't devert cuz discussions like this tend to go that way. We aren't arguing who is right. Or if Jesus was a Muslim prophet or the son of God.
That's why u never get & u will never get a satisfactory answer without addressing jesus stance but unfortunately u are not here to understand all that bt to win the arguement

I have even assumed Muslims are in the right.
Are we discussing based on assumptions or facts? Again thats why nothing make sense to u

My question is based on the role Allah played in starting Christianity. And what Jesus ultimately accomplished on earth. And so far, nobody has given me a satisfactory answer.
Trust me you will never ever get a satisfactory answer if this is the approach you decided to follow but if you insist then i suggest you open a new thread addressing jesus first as BEGOTTEN SON & rising and dying for sins .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Una no dey tire for this thread? Na wao
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2017
aminusanti:

True

Honestly you are not just being dishonest but also deceptive. Just look at how u're twisting statements here and contradicting yourself without even realizing, from ur statement above one can easily know your direction.
i asked u some basic and simple questions related to the topic that i strongly believe any christian can answer but you are afraid to answer them bcus u know what will happen next when u answer but you are here denying it by saying you dont know the answer and at the same time you are making statement that you are sure there are "absolutely NO contradictions in the Gospels"
for anyone to say he/she is sure there are no contradiction in bible he should be able to answer atleast 1 question out of 10 if not all related to his scripture

You people are very funny, i have come to realize this is one of the approach you are using if u want to give excuses. Again n Again you people are not here for answers that u want to hear. How can someone answer your question without addressing jesus stance? No way

There are no clear n straight statement from the lips of jesus saying all the nonsense you people believe in today: dying and rising, begotten son of God and trinity.
Seriously, it is a complete waste of time for anyone to b participating in this kind of discsussion bcus one can never ever proof anything if the ideolody of jesus dying for our sins is not addressed and that what empiree is trying to explain to you people but at the end u will call that diversion, anyways you are on your own

Bcus everyone can see thats why they are telling you now what u are doing...

kindly screenshot or highlight the part that i beat around the bush and put it foward lets see or i ll consider u ato be lying. The good thing is the readers not stupid

That's why u never get & u will never get a satisfactory answer without addressing jesus stance but unfortunately u are not here to understand all that bt to win the arguement

Are we discussing based on assumptions or facts? Again thats why nothing make sense to u

Trust me you will never ever get a satisfactory answer if this is the approach you decided to follow but if you insist then i suggest you open a new thread addressing jesus first as BEGOTTEN SON & rising and dying for sins .
Lol. OK, let's just get this straight. You want us to address the Jesus being the only Son argument. Believe me, I am 101 percent convinced he is. And that will be a back and front argument which might leave either of us unconvinced. That is why I am assuming you are right and that Jesus was just was prophet. We let us look past that and focus on the statement in the Koran. Allah made people think he died and ressurected. Christianity is built on the supposed death and resurrection of Christ. What does this tell u?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Empiree:
I bet you have no idea of the horrible pain and suffering he went through. Pls watch the passion of the christ to have a glimpse. If you were made to go through half of it, am sure you will reject your father and embrace satan.
Empiree:
It in no way contradicts the bible verse you quoted out of context. That verse speaks of mankind dying cos we inherited the sinful nature of adam, hence the reason why we die cos we sin. Now, Yahshua a righteous and innocent man had to die for mankind to have eternal life after the resurrection at the last days.

He died for us to have eternal life on his return. He died and resurrected to conquer death on our behalf. This means that even though we die today, he will resurrect us in the same manner on his return.

Satan aka Allah was stupid to have killed him. He never thought he would conquer death by resurrecting. God knew of the stupidity of satan on how he will take the bait, that's why he sent his son as a sacrificial lamb for the redemption of mankind.

You see, why do you kill animals and plants and feed on them? You do that so as to survive or live. Those animals you slaughtered were innocent and had nothing to do with your quest for living or survival. In life, and innocent has to die for others to have life. That's why Yahshua an innocent man was sent to die on the cross for mankind to have eternal life.

You see, the lambs and vegetables you kill to eat and have life are never able to help you conquer death. But Yahshua the messiah was able to conquer death when he died for our sins and for us to have eternal by resurrecting. This single act is enough hope for christians that though they may die, there is hope of resurrection from the one who conquered death by resurrecting.

PLS FACE TOPIC COS I WONT BE ATTENDING TO ANY MORE ATTEMPT OF YOURS TOWARDS DERAILING THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
aminusanti:

Dat felixomo is not only boring bt the dullest among them all. Stop wasting ur time askin d mumu any question u no go ever get any sensible answer from the confused boy, him n some of his friends are not here to answer question but to support their friends who are answering the question so, in other words theyr supporters club
yOU AND EMPIREE should be ashamed of yourselves.

This thread poses a question which you both are yet to answer. Yet, you think you have the moral standing to ask questions here. Any questions you both ask will be aimed at derailing this thread. Have you wondered why this simple thread has spanned this long? That's because you guys have failed to provide answers to the questions raised. Only poor students write questions on the answer sheet instead of answers to the questions asked. That's what you lots have been doing so far.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2017
ilynem:

Lol. OK, let's just get this straight. You want us to address the Jesus being the only Son argument. Believe me, I am 101 percent convinced he is. And that will be a back and front argument which might leave either of us unconvinced. That is why I am assuming you are right and that Jesus was just was prophet. We let us look past that and focus on the statement in the Koran. Allah made people think he died and ressurected. Christianity is built on the supposed death and resurrection of Christ. What does this tell u?
The bolded question is what aminusanti is afraid of answering cos he knows it will expose allah. Hence, the reason why he keeps derailing by asking questions about trinity, resurrection, son of God etc.

Why not answer the damn question once and for all? grin

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
yOU AND EMPIREE should be ashamed of yourselves.

This thread poses a question which you both are yet to answer. Yet, you think you have the moral standing to ask questions here. Any questions you both ask will be aimed at derailing this thread. Have you wondered why this simple thread has spanned this long? That's because you guys have failed to provide answers to the questions raised. Only poor students write questions on the answer sheet instead of answers to the questions asked. That's what you lots have been doing so far.
Sorry for derailing your thread and sorry to waste your time as well
I finally accept the fact, I can't answer the OP. You guys win
Pls can I go free now?

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
aminusanti:

Sorry for derailing your thread and sorry to waste your time as well
I finally accept the fact, I can't answer the OP. You guys win
Pls can I go free now?
Before you go, make sure you take the question to your madrasah to see if your imams, sheiks and alfas can spin a nice Al taqyya on it.

What a way to accept defeat. cc rilwayne001 friendchoice and empiree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death / Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.