Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (26213 Views)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Why baffled u when dat book iz part of your bibles collection? Read how wikipedia lebel it not me

The same wikipedia that told us for years that Mark Zuckerberg was an atheist?

Please hold it.

Is the book the whole truth or not?

Stop acting like bat. Neither animal nor bird

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Look at dis verse dat supports wat am sayin

Quran 6:159
As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in themin the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.

So no dey have no basis in the Quran and in islam
Let not the actions of a minority decide d fate of d majority

Boko haram numbers: hundreds
True Muslims : over 2 billion

So y wud u say dat boko haram stands for islam when d over 2 billion majority do not do what they do

2 BILLION TO HUNDRED, THATS FINE

SO THE 2 BILLION MUSLIMS PLUS YOU SHOULD GO AND FIGHT THE HUNDREDS INSTEAD YOU ARGUING WITH THE PEOPLE YOU THINK ARE WORSHIPING JESUS
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Who said Satan didn't take Yahshua up to a mountain? Is that even the argument in this thread?

CHRISTIANS, henceforth don't answer any questions on Trinity, son of God, Jesus worship of anything that has nothing to do with the OP.
bold grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked you know too well that's bedrock of christinity and it is crumbed. And without that standing on solid rock, your op is USELESS grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=babseg post=52941950]

SO THE 2 BILLION MUSLIMS PLUS YOU SHOULD GO AND FIGHT THE HUNDREDS INSTEAD YOU ARGUING WITH THE PEOPLE YOU THINK .

Dere r soldiers, civilian jtf fighting dem already.
Den u too shud go and fight L.R.A in uganda. If u dont know d meaning of L. R. A pls google it

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

I can't remember putting a protriat. I will look into that though
definitely it was there. Unless i am mistaking it for another thread. Or maybe a commentor posted the portrait in the comment area
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

SO THE 2 BILLION MUSLIMS PLUS YOU SHOULD GO AND FIGHT THE HUNDREDS INSTEAD YOU ARGUING WITH THE PEOPLE YOU THINK ARE WORSHIPING JESUS

Den u too shud go and fight L.R.A in uganda. If u dont know d meaning of L. R. A pls google it
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

If jesus said pray for thy enemies, he also said dis:

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
Matthew:7:12

So mehn if ur lyf is in danger, protect ur sef.
You not only quote verses out of context, you also do not understand english.

Christ said that whatsoever you want men to do to you, do also to them. This means that if you want men to hate you, hate them. If you want men to fight you, fight them. All that means that you are the aggressor who shouldn't complain when such is measured back to you.

So, if you are wise, be peaceful with men if you want men to be peaceful with you. Love people if you want people to love you. Be kind to others if you want others to be kind to you.

The verse in no way says that you should fight others when they fight you as commanded by mohammad.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK I WORSHIP JESUS THATS MY PROBLEM NOT YOURS. ITS STILL DEY PAIN YOU
I should b asking u that!, why do u hav to quote me in the first place?

INSTEAD OF YOU WASTING YOUR TIME ON PEOPLE YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE WORSHIPING JESUS, GO AND PREACH TO YOUR BROTHER IN SAMBISA FOREST FIRST.

I thought you pple label us all terrorist? What are we going to preach to them? New strategies on how to kill pple??
Those ones all they need is yahweh, Nigerian should be substituted with bunch of Gospel preachers In that sambisa forest.. what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:
See u ppl sef doin as if u follow d teachins of christ

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Matthew:6:5

Do u follow dat verse above,

Or dis one,
Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Matthew:6:2

Now read dis post on easter by femi aribisala a christian
https://www.nairaland.com/3013047/why-christians-should-not-celebrate
Can you pls shut up and get out of this thread? Why are you derailing the thread instead of answering the OP?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Empiree:
bold grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked you know too well that's bedrock of christinity and it is crumbed. And without that standing on solid rock, your op is USELESS grin grin cheesy
KEEP QUIET.

We are not discussing those topics cos it is an attempt by you terrorists to derail the thread cos you couldn't provide the answers to the questions this topic raised.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Why baffled u when dat book iz part of your bibles collection? Read how wikipedia lebel it not me
So you trust wikipedia. Don't you know that wikipedia can be edited by anybody? I can even edit wikipedia to say that the quran is a terror manual
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

I can't remember putting a protriat. I will look into that though
This is the portrait. You remember it?

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
KEEP QUIET.

We are not discussing those topics cos it is an attempt by you terrorists to derail the thread cos you couldn't provide the answers to the questions this topic raised.
You are getting frustrated cheesy shocked cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by vedaxcool(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Empiree:
This is the portrait. You remember it?

yeah I can ... I wonder who removed it

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You not only quote verses out of context, you also do not understand english.

Christ said that whatsoever you want men to do to you, do also to them. This means that if you want men to hate you, hate them. If you want men to fight you, fight them. All that means that you are the aggressor who shouldn't complain when such is measured back to you.

So, if you are wise, be peaceful with men if you want men to be peaceful with you. Love people if you want people to love you. Be kind to others if you want others to be kind to you.

The verse in no way says that you should fight others when they fight you as commanded by mohammad.

So is dere anytin wrong in God sayin u shud defend ur sef wen u r theatened with danger, for am sure he wud not com down frm heaven to protect. Be wise and protect ur sef , simple commandment dat u want to twist and demonize.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Can you pls shut up and get out of this thread? Why are you derailing the thread instead of answering the OP?
Lol frustrated guy. But i av said it countless tymes dat i av replied d op. Pls read my prev posts

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Lol frustrated guy. But i av said it countless tymes dat i av replied d op. Pls read my prev posts
So, why go ahead in derailing this thread when you could have opened a new thread for your discussion?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Empiree:
You are getting frustrated cheesy shocked cheesy cheesy
NO, ITS YOU, from the beginning of the thread.

Well, i'll accept that if only it will make you stay on the topic.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So you trust wikipedia. Don't you know that wikipedia can be edited by anybody? I can even edit wikipedia to say that the quran is a terror manual
You are lying sir
It can only be edited by the author. tongue
The same way I can't get access to your facebook or NL account without username n password.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:
Analice107 u cannot talk again. Respond now to d reply i gave u
Sorry i had a flat ba3. I have been following you, but i can't see where you addressed the Op. pls direct me there.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

ALL FIGHTS SHOULDN'T BE PHYSICAL

SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON HARMLESS PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY WORSHIP JESUS. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
analice107:

Sorry i had a flat ba3. I have been following you, but i can't see where you addressed the Op. pls direct me there.
Go to page 6
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

ALL FIGHTS SHOULDN'T BE PHYSICAL

SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON HARMLESS PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY WORSHIP JESUS. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Lol. Thank u for sayin dat
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
I am doin dis again. Pls read my ansa to d ops question on page 6. I believe it has been ansad since nobody is derailin anytin.

And if u cant at least let me do d hardwork for u and repost.

I believe i av ansad d op question since in my prev posts, pls read my prev posts and if u cant, let me save u d hardwork. I av compiled all my prev posts into one nw below:

God is not responsible for d spread of falsehood, errors and wrongdoings that man perpetuates, satan is responsible for all that.
Jesus told his disciplses to worship one God (thy Lord thy God). I believe jesus neva told his disciples dat "worship me"

Dere are many verses in d bible dat says worship only one God

Matthew 19:16-17
Mark 12:32-34
John 17:3
Mark 12:28-30

Jesus neva said to worship him but thy lord thy God in heaven.
Now lets look at jesus christ as d son of god
What is d definition of son?

'A male child, a boy or man in relation to his parents; one's male offspring".
"A male person who has such a close relationship with an older or otherwise more authoritative person that he can be regarded as a son of the other person."
"A male person considered to have been significantly shaped by some external influence."

There are also many verses in d bible dat call ppl son of God: KJV
Read 1 Chronicles 22:10
Luke 3:38
Romans 8:14
Job 38:7

Frm dis bible verses above we can call various ppl as d son of God
Frm dis we can conclude dat christians falsely believe christ as a biological son of God instead of as a man influenced and guided by God

Lets even luk at dis, God dat destroyed nations for ppl worshipping anytin other than him will now turn around
and present his son for ppl to worship, is dat not accusing God of Double standards, not to even to mention fathering his own biological son from one of his creations isn't dat accusing God of incest.Glory be to God. There is no other God except Allah

Now u say d term "son of God " is a jewish custom, so it means son of God is not divine but the term son of man is divine?
Look at it "Son of Man", really?

So no God is not responsible for it.
If by ur logic God is also responsible for d spread of idol worship which persists till today. Then i ask u Is God Responsible for d spread of Idol worship.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

I should b asking u that!, why do u hav to quote me in the first place?

I thought you pple label us all terrorist? What are we going to preach to them? New strategies on how to kill pple??
Those ones all they need is yahweh, Nigerian should be substituted with bunch of Gospel preachers In that sambisa forest.. what do u think?

YEAH YOU ARE TERRORIST tongue
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

This is d upteenth tym am writin dis yet no one has responded rd below

I believe i av ansad d op question since in my prev posts, pls read my prev posts and if u cant, let me save u d hardwork. I av compiled all my prev posts into one nw below:

God is not responsible for d spread of falsehood, errors and wrongdoings that man perpetuates, satan is responsible for all that.
Jesus told his disciplses to worship one God (thy Lord thy God). I believe jesus neva told his disciples dat "worship me"

Dere are many verses in d bible dat says worship only one God

Matthew 19:16-17
Mark 12:32-34
John 17:3
Mark 12:28-30

Jesus neva said to worship him but thy lord thy God in heaven.
Now lets look at jesus christ as d son of god
What is d definition of son?

'A male child, a boy or man in relation to his parents; one's male offspring".
"A male person who has such a close relationship with an older or otherwise more authoritative person that he can be regarded as a son of the other person."
"A male person considered to have been significantly shaped by some external influence."

There are also many verses in d bible dat call ppl son of God: KJV
Read 1 Chronicles 22:10
Luke 3:38
Romans 8:14
Job 38:7

Frm dis bible verses above we can call various ppl as d son of God
Frm dis we can conclude dat christians falsely believe christ as a biological son of God instead of as a man influenced and guided by God

Lets even luk at dis, God dat destroyed nations for ppl worshipping anytin other than him will now turn around
and present his son for ppl to worship, is dat not accusing God of Double standards, not to even to mention fathering his own biological son from one of his creations isn't dat accusing God of incest.Glory be to God. There is no other God except Allah

Now u say d term "son of God " is a jewish custom, so it means son of God is not divine but the term son of man is divine?
Look at it "Son of Man", really?

So no God is not responsible for it.
If by ur logic God is also responsible for d spread of idol worship which persists till today. Then i ask u Is God Responsible for d spread of Idol worship.

Oga, for the last time, this thread is not about Jesus' divinity.

Why did allah snatch Jesus away from those who wanted to kill him?

Stop the squealing already. WHY DIDNT ALLAH ALLOW JESUS BE KILLED?

Why were the Jews attempting to kill Jesus in the first place.

You are commending yourself by yourself when you have not come close to addressing the OP.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

The same wikipedia that told us for years that Mark Zuckerberg was an atheist?

Please hold it.

Is the book the whole truth or not?

Stop acting like bat. Neither animal nor bird

I view dat book d same as ur Bible
Both are diluted but its easy to differentiate d lies from d truth

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

You are lying sir
It can only be edited by the author. tongue
The same way I can't get access to your facebook or NL account without username n password.
And who is the author that made you see him as credible? You believe wikipedia is authentic but disregard the authenticity of the bible. YOU are funny.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Are u minding them?
So much dishonesty in them.

That one just finished using a book called "apocalypse of something something" to argue
When it was time to stand by the book, he said the book is corrupt.

It baffles me. Honestly
That baffles you more than them shouting the Bible is corrupt yet fight and kill anyone who says Muharmmad is not inside the same corrupt Bible?

Their very noble prophet inside a corrupt book.

These people are sick, true.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Wetin dey pain am abeg. Lol. Oga u no get wetin u wan use defend, just go u r allowed too. I repeat again Boko haram does nt stand for islam watsoever.

A Factual reply to the "Boko Haram" Nonsense!

BOKO HARAM VS RELIGION OF ISLAM

1. The Boko Haram kidnapp girls and force them to change their religion.
While
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion.....” (Qur’an 2:256)

2. The Boko Haram have forcefully married off girls.
While
Islam says: ".....Do not inherit women against their will....." (Qur’an 4:19)

3. The Boko Haram are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
While
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]….” (Quran 10:99)

4. The Boko Haram have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
While
Islam says: “….If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...” (Quran 5:32)

5. The Boko Haram use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing ALLAH'S work or JIHAD (HOLY WAR).
While
Islam says: “…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVES NOT TRANSGRESSORS.” (Qur’an 2:190)"

6. The Boko Haram believe once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
While
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)......” (Quran 49:13)

7. The Boko Haram have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
While
Islam says: “God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny....” (Quran 16:90)

Finally, upon all their false claims it is clear to see that Boko Haram do not represent Islam in any way because, they are acting against Islam.

DONT YOU WORSHIP MOHAMMED ?

IF YOU DONT WHY GO CRAZY WHEN SOMEONE SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM LIKE THE WAY YOU PEOPLE WENT CRAZY WHEN A DANISH MAN MADE A CARICATURE OF MOHAMMED

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Lol. Thank u for sayin dat

GO AND FYS tongue
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

I view dat book d same as ur Bible
Both are diluted but its easy to differentiate d lies from d truth

So your argument is baseless.
Accepted

Construct another one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.