Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (25353 Views)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Lol..exactly they already did but d funniest part is why would Satan quote those verses on jesus? They said is a prayer for Human only not for jesus because he is Yahweh..lol
Pls get dat for us if psible.. grin

I am waiting for answer

Please do u believe apocalypse of Peter as the whole truth?
Yes or No?
because i will bring it up here.
Do u believe?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Please do u believe apocalypse of Peter as the whole truth?
Yes or No?
because i will bring it up here.
Do u believe?
Yes I do but not the whole, just like the way we see ur Bible today
As for the this crucifixion no doubt its 100% accurate and true which even the NT correspond exactly to the part we are discussing
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Yes I do but not the whole, just like the way we see ur Bible today
As for the this crucifixion no doubt its 100% accurate and truth which even the NT correspond exactly to the part we are discussing

Then sorry u want to deceive US.
Why would u quote a document u dont believe?
I hope u know, if this was a live debate, u would be disqualified?

You just invalidated your arguments by yourself.

Please either u answer yes or you get another document...

WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2017
THIS IS REALLY INTERESTING. cool

Never have I seen such amount of dishonesty
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Then sorry u want to deceive US.
Why would u quote a document u dont believe?
I hope u know, if this was a live debate, u would be disqualified?

You just invalidated your arguments by yourself.

Please either u answer yes or you get another document...

WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE?
Disqualified? Like seriously!
So Re u trying to tell me all the debates btw Muslim and Christian we see today r disqualified debates?
You're very wrong
In any debate we can quote the bible for references where we knw is not fabricated lies and thats what debate is all about to be able to identify the errors scriptures
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Disqualified? Like seriously!
So Re u trying to tell me all the debates btw Muslim and Christian we see today r disqualified debates?
You very wrong
In any debate we can quote the bible for references where we knw is not fabricated lies and thats what debate is all about to be able to identify the errors scriptures

Bros I am not wrong
In any sane debate, you dont quote a document u dont regard as the whole truth.

It is called intellectual dishonesty.
Same also applies in a courtroom.

Please answer my question,
Do you accept that document as the whole truth?

Yes or No?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 6:07am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Pls without waste of time provide us proof from OT that mention about death n resurrection of christ
Why are you working tirelessly to derail this thread instead of answering the questions? Anyway,

"And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced…" -Zechariah 12:10

"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." - Matt 12:40

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."- Isaiah 53:3-6

Psalm 40:6:
"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"

"He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it." - Isaiah 25:8

Isaiah 52:14-15 "But many were amazed when they saw Him. His face was so disfigured He seemed hardly human, and from His appearance, one would scarcely know He was a man. And He will startle many nations. Kings will stand speechless in His presence. For they will see what they had not been told; they will understand what they had not heard about."
Isaiah 53:3-10 "He was despised and rejected— a man of sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief. We turned our backs on Him and looked the other way. He was despised, and we did not care... we thought His troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for His own sins!...He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed...He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet He never said a word. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter...Unjustly condemned, He was led away...But it was the Lord’s good plan to crush Him and cause Him grief. Yet when His life is made an offering for sin, He will have many descendants."

Isaiah 53:12 "I will give Him the honors of a victorious soldier, because He exposed Himself to death. He was counted among the Rebels. He bore the sins of many and interceded for rebels."

Psalm 22:16 "My enemies surround Me like a pack of dogs; an evil gang closes in on Me. They have Pierced My Hands and Feet."

Isaiah 53:9 "He had done no wrong and had never deceived anyone. But He was buried like a criminal; He was put in a Rich Man’s Grave."
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Bros I am not wrong
In any sane debate, you dont quote a document u dont regard as the whole truth.

It is called intellectual dishonesty.
Same also applies in a courtroom.

Please answer my question,
Do you accept that document as the whole truth?

Yes or No?
you are not serious my friend
if can't allow others to do it pls
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

you are not serious my friend
if can't allow others to do it pls

What we just saw from u is the typical terrorist attitude.

After using something, when exposed, u disown that thing immediately.
And thats what u just did.
Sorry to say.

I mean, just look at u cant answer a simple yes or no question on a document u just used for your argument and you want us to believe that u r a sincere person?

Sorry, u either stand by that document COMPLETELY or u THROW it out.

WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE?

Ilynem, I hope u are observing how dishonest human beings can be?
Only him claims the bible is corrupted
Also, Only him also claims the book he is using to defend his argument is corrupted.

How more insincere can a fellow be?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

What we just saw from u is the typical terrorist attitude.

After using something, when exposed, u disown that thing immediately.
And thats what u just did.
Sorry to say.

I mean, just look at u cant answer a simple yes or no question on a document u just used for your argument and you want us to believe that u r a sincere person?

Sorry, u either stand by that document COMPLETELY or u THROW it out.

WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE?

Ilynem, I hope u are observing how dishonest human beings can be?
Only him claims the bible is corrupted
Also, Only him also claims the book he is using to defend his argument is corrupted.

How more insincere can a fellow be?
Again! you don't know what you doing
you can call me anything you want to but you are dumb and ignorant of many things not only your religion
am just looking at u here, u are buzy bragging for 2-3days on this thread but contributed nothing but thrash
who do u think u can deceive with that approach saying choose YES or NO, even if i am to choose YES you have nothing to present
go and educate yourself on what it means by debate on comparative religion. you will loose nothing by saying you are out of idea then exit and give chance to the more knowledgeable amongst you to participate then watch i try to learn from that
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:
Again! you don't know what you doing
you can call me anything you want to but you are dumb and ignorant of many things not only your religion
am just looking here, u are buzy bragging for 2-3days on this thread but contributed nothing but thrash
who do u think u can deceive with that approach saying choose YES or NO, even if i am to choose YES you have nothing to present
go and educate yourself on what it means by debate on comparative religion. you will loose nothing by saying you are out of idea then exit and give the more knowledgeable amongst you to participate then watch i try to learn from that

Guy, stop being dishonest.
Two wrongs dont make right.

You claim the bible is corrupted
You also claim the book you referenced is corrupted.
Whats the point? U have none

And After cherrypicking dishonestly, u still claim I have to educate myself.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Lol..exactly they already did but d funniest part is why would Satan quote those verses on jesus? They said is a prayer for Human only not for jesus because he is Yahweh..lol
The dude opened funny threads like these

This thread is similar to op

The Role Christians Played In The Development Of Islam
https://www.nairaland.com/532339/role-christians-played-development-islam

Can Rich Christians Make This Happen? Another N100, 000 up for grabs
https://www.nairaland.com/2352142/rich-christians-make-happen-another

My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?
https://www.nairaland.com/487580/god-god-why-forsaken-me

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

The is the thread. He removed the portrait, The portrait shows satan took Jesus up on the mountain to show him kingdom grin

I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is?
https://www.nairaland.com/2321487/pay-christian-n300-000-show

vedaxcool, where is the portrait?. You removed it

aminusanti, this goes to show you we have discussed a lot on NL. Thats why i am reluctant to contribute here or address op

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2017
ilynem:

Hmmmm. You haven't even answered my question. We aren't arguing if Jesus was the son of God or not. We are arguing if Allah helped start Christianity or not. Now let me address your son of God statement so you can answer my question. Said it before, the term "son of God" was not a divine term. These days we use it as one but it wasn't a divine term according to Jewish customs. But "son of man" was the divine term. Now I will advice you to read Daniel chapter 7: 13 and 14 and compare it with mark 14 : 62 and 63. Daniel explains who the "son if man" is and Jesus clearly calls himself the son of man. So now we have addressed that, can you answer my question?

I believe i av ansad d op question since in my prev posts, pls read my prev posts and if u cant, let me save u d hardwork. I av compiled all my prev posts into one nw below:

God is not responsible for d spread of falsehood, errors and wrongdoings that man perpetuates, satan is responsible for all that.
Jesus told his disciplses to worship one God (thy Lord thy God). I believe jesus neva told his disciples dat "worship me"

Dere are many verses in d bible dat says worship only one God

Matthew 19:16-17
Mark 12:32-34
John 17:3
Mark 12:28-30

Jesus neva said to worship him but thy lord thy God in heaven.
Now lets look at jesus christ as d son of god
What is d definition of son?

'A male child, a boy or man in relation to his parents; one's male offspring".
"A male person who has such a close relationship with an older or otherwise more authoritative person that he can be regarded as a son of the other person."
"A male person considered to have been significantly shaped by some external influence."

There are also many verses in d bible dat call ppl son of God: KJV
Read 1 Chronicles 22:10
Luke 3:38
Romans 8:14
Job 38:7

Frm dis bible verses above we can call various ppl as d son of God
Frm dis we can conclude dat christians falsely believe christ as a biological son of God instead of as a man influenced and guided by God

Lets even luk at dis, God dat destroyed nations for ppl worshipping anytin other than him will now turn around
and present his son for ppl to worship, is dat not accusing God of Double standards, not to even to mention fathering his own biological son from one of his creations isn't dat accusing God of incest.Glory be to God. There is no other God except Allah

Now u say d term "son of God " is a jewish custom, so it means son of God is not divine but the term son of man is divine?
Look at it "Son of Man", really?

So no God is not responsible for it.
If by ur logic God is also responsible for d spread of idol worship which persists till today. Then i ask u Is God Responsible for d spread of Idol worship.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by true2god: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2017
But they (the Jews) were deceptive , and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo
wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena )! Koran 3:54

"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them ; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". koran 4:157

These two verses show that allah was a deceptive being. Why can't allahh be straightforward? Why can't allahh prevent an incidence instead of allowing it, and at the same time confusing and deceiving people in the course of the alleged incident?

Islam is a bad apple planted and harvested by the Arabs for global consumption.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

You don't understand the temptation Satan used that's why you think the verse he quoted was for Yahshua alone.

Those temptations are the exact same way Satan has and had been using to tempt mankind from the beginning.

First, he told Yahshua to turn stone into bread. He knew Yahshua was hungry at that time after fasting for 40 days and 40 nights. He simply used Yahshua's need to tempt him. That's the same way he uses our needs to tempt us to do evil e.g you embezzling company funds just cos you seriously need a car.

Secondly, he told Yahshua to jump from a high mountain and even quoted the scripture stating that God will send his angels to protect him and prevent him from hurting his feet. Yahshua answered him by saying "thou shall not tempt the lord your God". It is equivalent to you climbing a skyscraper with the aim to jump simply because the scriptures say God will send angels to protect you. That is you tempting God, cos God will only send his angels to protect you if you mistakenly fall, not when you deliberately fall. So, that verse that Satan quoted was talking about God saving us from falling in every aspect of life unknowingly, not when we deliberately fall just to test if He will save us. That was why Yahshua didn't take the challenge cos he knew it will equate to him testing YAHWEH. If Satan should use this 2nd temptation to tempt you, he will quote a Bible scripture to deceive you. Now, that doesn't mean that the scripture was solely designed for you alone. If I quote "goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life", does that mean that the verse was for me alone?

The third temptation is still something Satan is using today. People e.g musicians sell their soul just to have riches and fame or empires. Satan showed Yahshua the kingdoms of this world in all their riches and greatness. He then told him that he will give it all to him if he will now down and worship him. Isn't that what musicians, celebrities and politicians do today, bow down and worship Satan in form of Illuminati just for power and fame?

Can you now see that those temptations were faced by Yahshua for us all to see and know how to overcome them.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You don't understand the temptation Satan used that's why you think the verse he quoted was for Yahshua alone.

Those temptations are the exact same way Satan has and had been using to tempt mankind from the beginning.

First, he told Yahshua to turn stone into bread. He knew Yahshua was hungry at that time after fasting for 40 days and 40 nights. He simply used Yahshua's need to tempt him. That's the same way he uses our needs to tempt us to do evil e.g you embezzling company funds just cos you seriously need a car.

Secondly, he told Yahshua to jump from a high mountain and even quoted the scripture stating that God will send his angels to protect him and prevent him from hurting his feet. Yahshua answered him by saying "thou shall not tempt the lord your God". It is equivalent to you climbing a skyscraper with the aim to jump simply because the scriptures say God will send angels to protect you. That is you tempting God, cos God will only send his angels to protect you if you mistakenly fall, not when you deliberately fall. So, that verse that Satan quoted was talking about God saving us from falling in every aspect of life unknowingly, not when we deliberately fall just to test if He will save us. That was why Yahshua didn't take the challenge cos he knew it will equate to him testing YAHWEH. If Satan should use this 2nd temptation to tempt you, he will quote a Bible scripture to deceive you. Now, that doesn't mean that the scripture was solely designed for you alone. If I quote "goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life", does that mean that the verse was for me alone?

The third temptation is still something Satan is using today. People e.g musicians sell their soul just to have riches and fame or empires. Satan showed Yahshua the kingdoms of this world in all their riches and greatness. He then told him that he will give it all to him if he will now down and worship him. Isn't that what musicians, celebrities and politicians do today, bow down and worship Satan in form of Illuminati just for power and fame?

Can you now see that those temptations were faced by Yahshua for us all to see and know how to overcome them.
Yu said
"Those temptations are d exact same way dat satan has been using to tempt mankind". This is evidence dat Satan only tempts humans, not God. If jesus is God, he wud av all Godlike attributes. U cant say jesus is God and he has only some part of God attributes. This analogy is similar to d greek gods zeus, hades and d rest. Can satan tempt God or a part of God? He wudnt even dare!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Empiree:
The is the thread. He removed the portrait, The portrait shows satan took Jesus up on the mountain to show him kingdom grin

aminusanti, this goes to show you we have discussed a lot on NL. Thats why i am reluctant to contribute here or address op

I can't remember putting a protriat. I will look into that though

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Yu said
"Those temptations are d exact same way dat satan has been using to tempt mankind". This is evidence dat Satan only tempts humans, not God. If jesus is God, he wud av all Godlike attributes. U cant say jesus is God and he has only some part of God attributes. This analogy is similar to d greek gods zeus, hades and d rest. Can satan tempt God or a part of God? He wudnt even dare!!!
Wrong!
They keep telling u hundred of times,
Jesus was God in man form
He was born just like every other man.
He came in man form for the reason of perfect sacrifice.

Besides who told u devil doesnt tempt God?
Go and read the story of Job.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Empiree:

Who said Satan didn't take Yahshua up to a mountain? Is that even the argument in this thread?

You have so much zeal in derailing the thread but none when it comes to answering the OP.

CHRISTIANS, henceforth don't answer any questions on Trinity, son of God, Jesus worship of anything that has nothing to do with the OP. These terrorists are trying to derailing the thread after failing to answer the questions.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Yu said
Satan tempts even God. That's why he's called the accuser. He was always opposing God's view while in heaven until he got banished from heaven.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Who said Satan didn't take Yahshua up to a mountain? Is that even the argument in this thread?

You have so much zeal in derailing the thread but none when it comes to answering the OP.

CHRISTIANS, henceforth don't answer any questions on Trinity, son of God, Jesus worship of anything that has nothing to do with the OP. These terrorists are trying to derailing the thread after failing to answer the questions.
As in eh
The guy is like wind without direction.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
ibtz:

Jesus neva said u shud bless ur enemy when he is trying to kill u at all cost. If someone wants to kill u, u bless him shay?
You didn't read the verse at all. When the early Christians were getting killed, was it not called persecution?

See what the below verse says about when we are persecuted.

Mathew 5:44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Christ says we should pray for them, not persecute them too like Mohammad commanded Muslims.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Empiree:

loools
Nice1 bro...I can see why u r ignoring them..lols
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2017
true2god:
But they (the Jews) were deceptive , and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo
wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena )! Koran 3:54

"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them ; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". koran 4:157

These two verses show that allah was a deceptive being. Why can't allahh be straightforward? Why can't allahh prevent an incidence instead of allowing it, and at the same time confusing and deceiving people in the course of the alleged incident?

Islam is a bad apple planted and harvested by the Arabs for global consumption.

Y? Y did u sickly translate Quran 3:54 .
Yusuf Ali
Wa ma karuu wamakarallahu wa allahu khayru l- makeeren.

The correct translation is. And they plotted (to kill Isa A. S) and Allah plotted too, and Allah is the Best of those who plot.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Wrong!
They keep telling u hundred of times,
Jesus was God in man form
He was born just like every other man.
He came in man form for the reason of perfect sacrifice.

Besides who told u devil doesnt tempt God?
Go and read the story of Job.

Where r u going to bury this verse then?

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?  (From the NIV Bible, Numbers 23:19)"

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Where r u going to bury this verse then?

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?  (From the NIV Bible, Numbers 23:19)"

God "is" not a man that he should lie.

Please when this verse was written, had Jesus Christ come in man form?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

U pple are in full confusion no doubt
So your God was tempted by something he created ..hahah
May good guide u pple b4 is too late

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You didn't read the verse at all. When the early Christians were getting killed, was it not called persecution?

Mathew 5:44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Christ says we should pray for them, not persecute them too like Mohammad commanded Muslims.
So u r sayin if a man brings a gun to ur hse and tries to kill u but u also av a gun, u will pray for him or u will defend ur sef

Quran 60:8 Allah does not forbid yu to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against yu on account of religion nor drove yu out of ur homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.
Quran 60:9 It is only as regards to those who fought against yu on religion, and have driven u out of ur homes, and helped to drive u out, that Allah forbids u to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the zalimun (wrong doers)

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

God "is" not a man that he should lie.

Please when this verse was written, had Jesus Christ come in man form?

So meaning God later chAnge his decision abi?
undecided
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2017
aminusanti:

So meaning God later chAnge his decision abi?
undecided

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Even Isaiah later confirmed it that somebody was going to be born.

The plan was already in the pipeline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ibtz: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

And i don't even think jesus disciples wu were only twelve wud av been able to defend demselves against multitudes of jews against dem. Dey were small in no. Its similar to Muhammad, in d first 10 yrs of his mission, he was in mecca facing persecution, pagans killing his followers, left, rite and centre, he was insulted, stoned. But no, he persisted for ten gud years before Allah commanded him to move with his followers to medina. But d arab pagans went to dem in medina to kill dem again. But Allah commanded, fight against those wu fight u but if they cease, dey muslims shud cease also. So now u see afta facin 10 gud yrs of merciless killing and maiming, d pagans still pursued dem even afta wen d muslims left. D pagans had a mission to destroy every single muslim.
Read dis verse again

Quran 60:8 Allah does not forbid yu to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against yu on account of religion nor drove yu out of ur homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.
Quran 60:9 It is only as regards to those who fought against yu on religion, and have driven u out of ur homes, and helped to drive u out, that Allah forbids u to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the zalimun (wrong doers)

Imagine a force of 10,000 men against 1,000. Wu is d aggressor, wu is being oppressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death / Rev Fr Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.