Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) (18382 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jay1F:
I don't fight I got betterthings to do with my time.. Btw seen Obiorathesubtle's screenshot?? How we go take kidnap that guy??
its not kidnap its surprise abduction, i think luring him with sexy body is the best option
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by MadJay: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
The other way round dude conquered. You guys gave him what he want (attention) with additional bonuses smiley.
Aregs:
Jude came, he saw and he was conquered.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alondra:
****Sigh**** smiley
shocked shocked shocked

I'm in trouble. Please don't track me, I was only joking. I have older siblings and parents who love me very very much. They are good people. Have mercy! cry
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by MadJay: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stating the obvious ever since till now. There's more to it smiley
mhisbliss:
i just stated the obvious and you think I'm showcasing
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Jay1F(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
its not kidnap its surprise abduction, i think luring him with sexy body is the best option
Sexy body Then you ,Miss Blessing, Have to kidnap him.. Am sure if he sees u, he will willingly come with us wink
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
MadJay:
Stating the obvious ever since till now. There's more to it smiley
seriously what you see is what you get, there are other comments here, are you implying everyone has a personal grudge against him just because they always comment when he shows his stupidity?
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jay1F:
Sexy body Then you ,Miss Blessing, Have to kidnap him.. Am sure if he sees u, he will willingly come with us wink
I'm feeling sleepy, he might end up kidnapping me, makydee should do it instead
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by chimalisco19(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Congrats! But try and take this

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jay1F:
I don't fight I got betterthings to do with my time.. Btw seen Obiorathesubtle's screenshot?? How we go take kidnap that guy??

mhisbliss:

Smellymouth, bro please tell them they can't kidnap Alhaji soft money..
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Aregs(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
MadJay:
The other way round dude conquered. You guys gave him what he want (attention) with additional bonuses smiley.
Bro it depends on your definition of the word conquer lol
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Jay1F(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm feeling sleepy, he might end up kidnapping me, makydee should do it instead
Makydee, that girl wey get big nose?? No thanks.. Obi likes them slim with pointed nose.. Sweet dreams
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jay1F:
Makydee, that girl wey get big nose?? No thanks.. Obi likes them slim with pointed nose.. Sweet dreams
night, her nose suits her though
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

grinyou don't know that people are more sophisticated now, keep deceiving yaself

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by coolestchris(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jude, why u disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Jay1F(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
night, her nose suits her though
I know...

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Princess4ng(f): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
I dont understand... 6 pages for something like this And I even join sef to increase the comments... Chei

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
I like your profile picture.
midehi2:
stupidity everywhere, some really trying so hard to be heard....what's one business on someone living a fake life or not, it is his life....mtcheeeew
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by AyamBlaze: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
sweetjude , that's just the interior of the car you're showing us. Upload a pic of the whole body before I comment on your 'landmark achievement'.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by skillz111(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is just pathetic you got a new ride and you developed a phobia of taken pictures inside your attempt at bragging is just weak get your ride upload your videos to stop all manner of fuckkery let the online community know you are real if you feel like bragging

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hehehe funny thread, funny characters.

N15m, a NAIRALAND millionaire? Used 2014 Camry, nairaland millionaire's car?

Hehehe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

The difference is clear..

Sweet Jude, I'm disappointed in you.

Na woman burst you this time.
what difference man?? there is actually no difference between the two

jude's own is a debit alert..check her own debit ert and see for yourself.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Too easy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by kingofcasting(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by vedah: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
There are those who don't brag..

For drinks on Saturday..

I just put on my other phone and it came in...

gringringrin

This man!

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
amebo grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by metallisc(m): 4:21am On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
kikikikikik he went through all this trouble to prove another lie which was meant to cover the first lie and still end up stupid, picture of the papers with your name written on it or adonbilivit

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by optional1(f): 4:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Jay1F:
Fixed

If no body talk about you then you nobody...
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Jay1F(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

Abi oo .. Ur head dey there
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by LordOfNaira: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

You were accused of gross gullibility and all you can say is "If no one talks about you... bla bla bla"

Were you gullible or not? I give you 24 hours to answer that so that I can know how to judge your case.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
lol...thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.