Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) (18338 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by scaller(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Oga Jude Wehdone Sir,have been looking forward fr a much more convincing lie frm u bt u Bleep upOga Jude Wehdone Sir,have been looking forward fr a much more convincing lie frm u bt u Bleep upOga Jude Wehdone Sir,have been looking forward fr a much more convincing lie frm u bt u Bleep up
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by nairaman66(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

You can go through the stress of finding out..

You have my blessings to embark on your goose hunt..

No one with such account balance would publish it in a public forum. Keep deceiving yourself!!

8 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by nairaman66(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

No. He used a bulk SMS service. Scammers use it a lot. It is much more convenient using a bulk SMS service then modify the sender's name to whatever you want.

Unfortunately for him, he couldn't spell the area in which the 'transaction' was done. It is spelt Rumuokwurusi and not that spelling that looks like Kilishi. I don't understand why anyone would try so hard to be someone or something they're not.

Strange things happen these days!! Just imagine the time and effort he used in making himself a laughing stock!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
You have to be smart and brief to be a good liar. Just isn't smart and too loud to be a good liar. Fvckboy

If you must lie, be brief. - Mafia Manager by V.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mrbells: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
36 Sex Positions Everyone Should Try in Their Lifetime(Part 1)
See here(with pictures)>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/417-36-sex-positions-everyone-should-try-in-their-lifetime-part-1

1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mrbells: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
36 Sex Positions Everyone Should Try in Their Lifetime(Part 1)
Check it out(Photos)>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/417-36-sex-positions-everyone-should-try-in-their-lifetime-part-1

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
midehi2:

where is my savvy vodka grin
you know where to find me na cheesy
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

If you must lie, be brief. - Mafia Manager by V.
Gbam!
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you know where to find me na cheesy
hian! and where is that, oya confess now tongue
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by greg231: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
TRUE OR LIE SHOW ME THE FULL PICTURES OF THE VEHICLE @LEAST
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by LordOfNaira: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
Exactly bro.
If there is something that I've learnt in life and that is detrimental to a person's career and life goals is living a fake life online is killing your dreams unknowingly..
The people you are bragging to online could be the ones that will help boost your goals, what then happens when you made them to believe that you are made already but in reality you have not started..
opportunities are gone, time no longer is on your side, the pressure is risen and the person becomes frustrated in life and settle for crime and online scam when it seems all hope is lost..
Living a fake life will push all your good friends away and put you under intense pressure to live a lie..
It only leads to frustration.

Words of wisdom!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by 4larhhh(f): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
what's all this show off for sef, is it really needed?....anyways wev got ur point. happy now #sigh
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
midehi2:

hian! and where is that, oya confess now tongue
lol. Just kidding

So how do you get it?
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Johnsown1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is this how people are, bragging cos u bought a car smh, that people insult or throw stones at u means that ur relevant not otherwise
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by makydee(f): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ehya Jude is sleeping embarassed

Last night was toughcrycry

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Greenbullet(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
JUDEEFCC,GUY U TOI DEY LIE INFACT NA YOU BE THE NORSE god OF LIEING ,AHH AHHHHHHH.GUY FOR THIS LIFE NOBODY LIE REACH YOU.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. Just kidding

So how do you get it?
ehnn! oya sort am out, where is bae sef, hope she is doing great?
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think @OP is right.. it is his money and he just dumped it into MMM grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
midehi2:
I am commanding you to prove how you got there, no lie oo tongue

Grace, it has been grace...
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Grace, it has been grace...
yea, I believe in that so much, the grace is keeping us high, just as my siggy says grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by niyot124: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
This ATM is temporarily unable to dispense fv.ck tongue tongue

Annoying moniker "STFUand4kMeHARD" undecided
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
niyot124:

Annoying moniker "STFUand4kMeHARD" undecided

u want? tongue tongue
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by niyot124: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
teejaypee:

I know G

But I can bet my left ballz Jude does not have up to 100k in his account

cheesy cheesy cheesy,this Jude guy yaff suffered

Why not bet the right ball too join..
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by niyot124: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
teejaypee:
nobody is dumb

You use another number, rename it as access bank

Then send those fake Alerts,

Guy grow sense, stop misusing your stupidity undecided

Even the time for the snapshot of the "car" says 8:08pm, yet the it's not dark, the weather looks more like daytime.

Just confusing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
nairaman66:

No one with such account balance would publish it in a public forum. Keep deceiving yourself!!

Wow.. smart.. cheesy
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by makydee(f): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
niyot124:

Even the time for the snapshot of the "car" says 8:08pm, yet the it's not dark, the weather looks more like daytime.

Just confusing...
Jude see your life

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by niyot124: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
u want? tongue tongue

Chai!!! I am covered by da blood cheesy
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Genea(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
klenton:

is it ur MB....akwuna
who is akwuna?? angry
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by JajaAmbula: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
DESNAT:
Drop the picture of the car, I will run straight to jiji or olx.

Poischite to Jiji from the seller, there needs to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by engrelvis(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Those who I v money don't talk. Instead dey r cautions.congrats though

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! / What Woman Should Know About Men / Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.