Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) (18339 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by nairaman66(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2017
teejaypee:
nobody is dumb

You use another number, rename it as access bank

Then send those fake Alerts,

Guy grow sense, stop misusing your stupidity undecided

Lol!! The guy got access bank as a contact! Stupid mofo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by nairaman66(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

What he doesn't realize..

there are people 5 times better who don't even so much as make a whiff of what they earn..

Dude your SMS alert is fake as well. Just negodu!!

6 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Sanchez01: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2017
nairaman66:

Lol!! The guy got access bank as a contact! Stupid mofo!
No. He used a bulk SMS service. Scammers use it a lot. It is much more convenient using a bulk SMS service then modify the sender's name to whatever you want.

Unfortunately for him, he couldn't spell the area in which the 'transaction' was done. It is spelt Rumuokwurusi and not that spelling that looks like Kilishi. I don't understand why anyone would try so hard to be someone or something they're not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2017
nairaman66:

Dude your SMS alert is fake as well. Just negodu!!

You can go through the stress of finding out..

You have my blessings to embark on your goose hunt..
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by misspicy(f): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

You can go through the stress of finding out..

You have my blessings to embark on your goose hunt..
Obim Alhaji soft money grin
you don't need to upload it na,some will think you are bragging too
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by WilliamsNedd: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
There are those who don't brag..

For drinks on Saturday..

I just put on my other phone and it came in...

You're so fake. Get a life bro. Never knew some guys could be so dumb. You're worst than sweetjude. Pathetic somebori.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by optional1(f): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2017
LordofNairaland:

You were accused of gross gullibility and all you can say is "If no one talks about you... bla bla bla"

Were you gullible or not? I give you 24 hours to answer that so that I can know how to judge your case.

Lol
so cos one pisin accuse me of something i should fight bah..

I dy come i dey school.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Teague4league(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hehehehe dude is a joker. Perhaps he thinks we all still dwell in 1990s like himself.

I'm not even mad at the nigga, I only feel sad and pity for him. Honestly, I think we all should pray for him rather and not crucify. I feel he needs help. Maybe spiritual

grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by LifeofAirforce1: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Too many fake people on Romanceland these days.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
WilliamsNedd:

You're so fake. Get a life bro. Never knew some guys could be so dumb. You're worst than sweetjude. Pathetic somebori.

This one is annoyed...

SMH...

Don't look for something better to do with your life, pathetic kid..
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
misspicy:

Obim Alhaji soft money grin

you don't need to upload it na,some will think you are bragging too

undecided

Its true oh.. That's my mistake sef..

I'm taking it down..

Meanwhile.. Babym.. That's just one of my many accounts...

We'll spend all the money in that one when we go on our honey moon in the Caribbeans..
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Just read comments...

Nothing else.

*I go piss*
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
So this thread is still on...

Mtcheeeeewwwww!

Boringundecided
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by WilliamsNedd: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

This one is annoyed...

SMH...

Don't look for something better to do with your life, pathetic kid..

Annoyed? What for? Mtchew. Keep on deceiving the gullible ones.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
fake broke ass niggas uploading fake alert....

people will never learn

*I go piss*

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by misspicy(f): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

Its true oh.. That's my mistake sef..

I'm taking it down..

Meanwhile.. Babym.. That's just one of my many accounts...

We'll spend all the money in that one when we go on our honey moon in the Caribbeans..
Hehehehehehe.
You are taking too long.

We will spend just one week in Vegas,another week in Bahamas,another in Paris,Build our duplex in Lekki.

Any ways keep making more money
billionaire ambition cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Ive got nothing to prove
I am commanding you to prove how you got there, no lie oo tongue
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know why, but it makes me happy.
midehi2:

lol...thanks
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

***In Reminisce's voice***
This kid says they hustling
They say they getting money
What’s ya be smoking on
Mehn that shii is really funny
You talk about getting bvtches
Like i aint getting non
You talk about counting money
Like i ain counting non

Dude so vain mehnnnnnn
where is my savvy vodka grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
I don't know why, but it makes me happy.
really? your case is really different grin anyway thanks agn
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Marrtynze(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know you before but stumbled upon a thread of yours a while ago, see even if you are right with your wealth claims, for me you don't need to show off and all like that, that's the place of maturity, you keep flaunting this things, it's childish, if you have the money, it's not you that would say you have it, it will speak for you, Jez my two cents though, no hating
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Softorgasm(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Nairalanders are so gullible and can be easily deceived..
This shows the kind of youths and adults we have in Nigeria and on a long run shows how our educational system is the worst in the world..
Some people will be complaining that its bias for a Nigeria university not to have been mentioned amongst the top ten universities in Africa, yet this same self acclaimed intelligent students can't tell the difference between a fake bank alert and a real one...
Its so shameful.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin see this Judefcc brother o
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by wizard007(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
Nairalanders are so gullible and can be easily deceived..
This shows the kind of youths and adults we have in Nigeria and on a long run shows how our educational system is the worst in the world..
Some people will be complaining that its bias for a Nigeria university not to have been mentioned amongst the top ten universities in Africa[b], yet this same self acclaimed intelligent students can't tell the difference between a fake bank alert and a real one
Its so shameful.[/b]

No be by that one bro! The only reason y'all are acting this way is because this Jude of a guy is a slow poke and will probably be folk forever.

Leaving the side talks, ever wondered why cashiers in top international banks like Wells Fargo, BOA and the likes are scammed with fake cheques running into millions yearly? Its because they are sophisticated!

Now if you like have a degree at Cambridge, Masters at Yale and PHD at UCLA, I can promise you that a high school leaver will skillfully swindle you cleanly and you'd be dazed.

Summary: what is worth doing is worth doing well Jude
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by cashmoney02: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Alahaji soft money! cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by klenton(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Genea:
u guys shud leave op alone na... is it ur moneyangry

is it ur MB....akwuna

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by jeff1607(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Rumukurishi right?

Pray your location is wrong cos you just gave ur self out.

Family men don't do such knowing that they jeopardize the safety of their families when safety for them can't be provided.

Instead of being in low key , hope the Opportunity knows that to hmmm someone in Ph city no de hard.

Kids will always be kids
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Softorgasm(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
wizard007:

No be by that one bro! The only reason y'all are acting this way is because this Jude of a guy is a slow poke and will probably be folk forever.

Leaving the side talks, ever wondered why cashiers in top international banks like Wells Fargo, BOA and the likes are scammed with fake cheques running into millions yearly? Its because they are sophisticated!

Now if you like have a degree at Cambridge, Masters at Yale and PHD at UCLA, I can promise you that a high school leaver will skillfully swindle you cleanly and you'd be dazed.

Summary: what is worth doing is worth doing well Jude

Very true though..
Reason I'm stunned is because 99% of the ladies and gents insulting him, fell for his tricks at first sight, even when fake was written all over the screenshots..
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Softorgasm(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2017
jeff1607:
Rumukurishi right?

Pray your location is wrong cos you just gave ur self out.

Family men don't do such knowing that they jeopardize the safety of their families when safety for them can't be provided.

Instead of being in low key , hope the Opportunity knows that to hmmm someone in Ph city no de hard.

Kids will always be kids
Exactly bro.
If there is something that I've learnt in life and that is detrimental to a person's career and life goals is living a fake life online is killing your dreams unknowingly..
The people you are bragging to online could be the ones that will help boost your goals, what then happens when you made them to believe that you are made already but in reality you have not started..
opportunities are gone, time no longer is on your side, the pressure is risen and the person becomes frustrated in life and settle for crime and online scam when it seems all hope is lost..
Living a fake life will push all your good friends away and put you under intense pressure to live a lie..
It only leads to frustration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by wizard007(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
Very true though..
Reason I'm stunned is because 99% of the ladies and gents insulting him, fell for his tricks at first sight, even when fake was written all over the screenshots..

Most didn't actually care enough to scrutinize it, that's what I think.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by pesty100(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Baba

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Lucaz:
that guy's so dumb, come to think of it, access bank can never be a contact on your phone grin
but it appeared under message and not contact .. check very well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! / What Woman Should Know About Men / Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.