Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (40311 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by omojeesu(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2017
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

REFERENCE: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
How was the cold there? Which year
Very cold, 2013
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by babajero(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Have you finished crying? No one cares raghead! Now go and knock your skull on the ground till your forehead looks as if you were shot by a sniper while looking for blessings from a child banger above! Lmao!
Bible said it that broad is the way that leads to destruction. Even Satan have more followers, and Satan also gets his followers by enticing, threat and destruction and threat of death when one leaves. Religion and soul destruction is a competition for Satan, but never a competition for Jehovah, because He said road to life and death is set before you, so it's left for you to choose the one to follow.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Proffdada: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2017
BbcNews:
Soyinka is A bleeping Traditionalist and Atheist !!

How can he be both? As a traditionalist that means he believes in the deities
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by victorazy(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Another ignorant post. Have you been to Isreal ? I have e.
Have you li ed amongst JEWS ? I have
Forget all thats written in the bible go see for yourself . The Isreal in the bible is different from the o e on ground . They are Building on Palestinian land as we speak . They control food medicine and water that goes in the west bank anyway. Try and go there it cost less than N1.5m and you are there
Your hate for Isreal has blinded you bro! The generation of Isreal have to learn from the mistakes their father made so we Nigerians will soon stand up to fight back our enemies, defend ourselves from the wolves, Southern Kaduna, Agatu and others.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Fedayeen02: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:
Very cold, 2013
Which batch, were you the fair pretty girl with a small bag cool
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by samsono30: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2017
psp2pc:

Our Muslims Brothers & Sisters are not happy. I actually feel very sad for this as a human being.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA

They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Now..

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

Thanks bro Abeg help me ask them, why are migrant not running to Saudi Arabia or Dubai or Iran even Qatar? No the want to enjoy freedom because Islam is Boundage. I pity mumu in Germany that accepted them, well they are paying for it now.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by TeamSimple(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Who is this pained bastard again? undecided
Dose are mere world's. You can't say it to my face
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by misterh(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Salem is different from Islam.

Salem means peace while Islam means submission. It means submit to allah by force or die. That's why Muslims forcefully convert people by the sword of by kidnapping little girls and forcing them to marry old muslim men
What's the etymology of the word, Islam, please?

And before you reply, take a moment to see the comment I responded to.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Which batch, were you the fair pretty girl with a small bag cool
hehehehe, I am dark o, and no,I only made my waist bag grin
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by erico2k2(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2017
victorazy:

Your hate for Isreal has blinded you bro! The generation of Isreal have to learn from the mistakes their father made so we Nigerians will soon stand up to fight back our enemies, defend ourselves from the wolves, Southern Kaduna, Agatu and others.
You are very Ignorant . Why don't you go to Israel and see for yourself like I did . Mind you I'm Christian by birth . Go to Israel stop listening to all you are being fed in Nigeria .I live among Jews . If I tell you Jewish people marry themselves would you believe ? They marry thier cozens . Would you believe ? ?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by babajero(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.
Bible said it that broad is the way that leads to destruction. Even Satan have more followers, and Satan also gets his followers by enticing, threat and destruction and threat of death when one leaves. Religion and soul destruction is a competition for Satan, but never a competition for Jehovah, because He said road to life and death is set before you, so it's left for you to choose the one to follow. And that is one choice Satan can never give.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by ayoxelee(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Padon my ignorance the words you just said and it's meanings are they of your understanding or direct translation from Arabic language ?

translation from Arabic language
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by emmygzy(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

which violent Islam? It came after Christianity but spread through forcefully conversion and killing. Why do we have the Islamic countries? Abubakr raised armies and started invading lands and forcelly converted them to Islam. These are well known facts, the terrorists are following his footstep now. Islam is war and not peace. Peace my foot, the people are mentioning passed through western education created by Christians. If they had only passed through Islamic education, they would have become terrorists.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by stinechykee: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2017
tishbite41:
e tire me o. over 95% of d world conflicts involve Muslims. d most painful thing is dat they have carried dere madness to Christian Europe.
I blamed the Europians for allowing those musters to migrate to their continent all in the name refugee but after they have been terrorise and hitter many times nobody told them to rethink by deporting them back to their good for nothing continent call Middle East

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by omojeesu(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

Please start..I have that of the bible present for you..And incase you wanna hide under the no old testament story,have gat the new testament verser for you.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE QOUTES. PLEASE.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by harrygold: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Yes! The sort of PEACE that comes after a bomb has been detonated I'm sure?

My friend Islam is backward in all ramifications! Go and have a seat!
guns are not to be feared because it can't shoot on its accord but fear whoever handles it. Islam is also a victim in the case of terrorism due to some maniacs.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Queenasake(f): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2017
psp2pc:

Our Muslims Brothers & Sisters are not happy. I actually feel very sad for this as a human being.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA

They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Now..

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
waa gba yi. I just set a table for you. cool grin

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

Look at the stvpidity smelling over ur comment. In the 21st century 95percent of terrorist are Muslims. So therefore we should forget the souls christian terrorists took before the 21st century. You Nairaland Christians are the worst set of humans living with brain.

Well while muslim terrorist are 95percent of terrorist in 21st century,Christians were 100 percent in previous centuries. And the souls of the people taken then won't let you folks know peace.
Please educate us on how islam was spread before the 21st century starting from conquest n conversion of mecca

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Daplux4: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Islam also preaches peace thats why its called Islam

I disagree with u because 98•5℅ of Muslims are violent that means what they preach there is voilent.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by emmygzy(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

I will keep referring hidiot christians we have here to the past until they come to their sense which I doubt the possess. Even if I condemn there actions,that won't stop you from attacking Islam.

So I am also pointing it to you that your religion and it's people ain't any better when it comes to terrorism.
your religion is not for peace but for war. All your proponents fought war to entrench the religion, Mohammed fought war, abubakr, the chief warlord that conquered northafrica and middle east and forcefully convert them to Islam. Islam is war and not peace. Google the spread of islam and spread of Christianity and see the difference.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by erico2k2(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
ayoxelee:

translation from Arabic language
Ok , I will ask.and Arab friend of mine
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Fedayeen02: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, I am dark o, and no,I only made my waist bag grin
Same color grin i was just color blind that day cheesy
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by babajero(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
SUPERPACK:
you are right the crusaders fought for allah.
the crusaders are like southern Kaduna people who fought back after your peace loving brothers killed them much.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Same color grin i was just color blind that day cheesy

hehehehe, shey you were that guy with brown teeth that was given oversized boots grin, i remember your exploits in mammy market then, badt guy
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Funlordjnr: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
TeamSimple:

Dose are mere world's. You can't say it to my face

In your dreams you wish this statement were true! Listen boy if you met me FACE TO FACE I'm sure you are the kind of lad that I would send to buy me cigar! Stop attempting to measure _pricks with your mental god!

Now GET LOST!

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by dokyOloye: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

So, how are you sure book haram is doing this for Islam? You go inside a mosque and scream Allahu Akbar, does that make you a Muslim? You judge a religion based on the teaching of the religion, not the action of some followers.
Al Baghdadi,d leader of ISIS is a PhD holder in Islamic studies.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by stinechykee: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Another Dumb post.this is why it is very important to read,travel amd get exposed
We talking Christianity you calling Isreal . What have they got to do with this.Are the Isrealy Christians ?
Are they not the JEWS (jewish) are they not the ones who nailed christ ? I live amongst jewish people in London the are no where near Christians . They don't have Christmas . No pastors and no churches . I CAN go on they have rabii and synagogue .
Dont mind that fool equating Jews with Christians,beside I love what Jews in Israel are doing to all those Muslims Arab in Palestine and to the whole Arab World and I wish we Christians will learn and start acting like Jews.Jews fit those Muslims and if not because of their strong resistance on Arabs by now that small Jews of Israel would have been annihilated

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by misterh(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
The responses on this thread just highlight what the Prof talked about. Christians blaming Muslims while Muslims blaming Christians. While the elite are united in purpose, they use religion and ethnicity to confuse their followers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by ezemusaayo: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2017
please stop arguing and follw this link and many more you will know that in nigeria cristain are terrorist also https://www.nairaland.com/880352/9-christians-caught-attempting-bomb/5
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by ezemusaayo: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2017
please stop arguing and follw this link and many more you will know that in nigeria cristain are terrorist also https://www.nairaland.com/880352/9-christians-caught-attempting-bomb/5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.