Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (44171 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by tomdon(m): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
naaaa, the 10% is for my dad and brothers undecided

Mumu
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by tomdon(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Emac34:
The nigga is still interested in digging the punny gringrin

Oshe!!!
Two bottles for you
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by tomdon(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:
You dated her for 7 years and you are still with him so much that you don't even know anything about him.

Well, I put it to you that he's only been your moneybag and never your option. You had other men who kept you busy for a whole 7 years so much that your so called boyfriend married without you knowing and nobody who knows the two of you knew to tell you.; not even his family member.

You lie.

Some ladies are just fools, they'll be claiming relationship while they're just being fukked.
It works out to an expected end only in few cases.
That's why ladies who wear the ring before anything are the most secure.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
being better than before doesn't mean you have changed na,just a flash of boobs now,you will fall into temptation yakata tongue
and you think have not been seen that temptation....boobs sef small,see its a thing of the mind once youve made up your mind no matter the boobs or pussy there is no way you will fall.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
and you think have not been seen that temptation....boobs sef small,see its a thing of the mind once youve made up your mind no matter the boobs or pussy there is no way you will fall.
hehehehe, men that have seen it all, I raise my left yansh for you o tongue,i doubt people change sha, considering the fact that philandering is in different levels,those ones that seem to be cursed with a woman's pant and will sleep with anything, will never change, I know a guy who cannot sleep alone for just a night, different girls everyday, like say dem swear for am
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, men that have seen it all, I raise my left yansh for you o tongue,i doubt people change sha, considering the fact that philandering is in different levels,those ones that seem to be cursed with a woman's pant and will sleep with anything, will never change, I know a guy who cannot sleep alone for just a night, different girls everyday, like say dem swear for am
well that one case dey him village people hand,he needs proper mfm deliverance.

Like i stated earlier i have seen it all so no lady's body freaks me again except i have a crush on you tongue
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
well that one case dey him village people hand,he needs proper mfm deliverance.

Like i stated earlier i have seen it all so no lady's body freaks me again except i have a crush on you tongue
alright, let me assume you are an exception, afterall, anything is possible
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
alright, let me assume you are an exception, afterall, anything is possible
have always been an exception to every rule
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
have always been an exception to every rule

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=2dugged post=52965830][/quote]lol...this meme eeeeeee..well i know you think am joking
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
lol...this meme eeeeeee..well i know you think am joking
I don't think you are joking but I do think you are over exaggerating and over hyping, hence the need for the meme
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
I don't think you are joking but I do think you are over exaggerating and over hyping, hence the need for the meme
lol well hyping is allowed sometimes............i know anybody can fall for any temptation.but am saying i think am stronger now.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
lol well hyping is allowed sometimes............i know anybody can fall for any temptation.but am saying i think am stronger now.
the bolded is not encouraging, to think and to know are worlds apart, anway Goodluck on your new found strength to change, deciding to change and having more self control is for one's own good and maturity
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
the bolded is not encouraging, to think and to know are worlds apart, anway Goodluck on your new found strength to change, deciding to change and having more self control is for one's own good and maturity
well the think" for me is am human and can still fall into temptation.something we not above.but trust me i have moved on
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
well the think" for me is am human and can still fall into temptation.something we not above.but trust me i have moved on
congrats!
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
congrats!
thank you thank you...your own too will come grin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
thank you thank you...your own too will come grin
hehehehe, na who bad before need to change, I have never been like that, so i don't think I need to change, except you want me to join bad gang tongue
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, na who bad before need to change, I have never been like that, so i don't think I need to change, except you want me to join bad gang tongue
well the form is still selling,incase you want to buy i kniw the exact location were its been sold.....am an alumni of the bad gang crew
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamdynamite:
well the form is still selling,incase you want to buy i kniw the exact location were its been sold.....am an alumni of the bad gang crew
I like me like this, thanks tongue
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:
You dated her for 7 years and you are still with him so much that you don't even know anything about him.

Well, I put it to you that he's only been your moneybag and never your option. You had other men who kept you busy for a whole 7 years so much that your so called boyfriend married without you knowing and nobody who knows the two of you knew to tell you.; not even his family member.

You lie.
First lines were a bit confusing.
You may've meant to state You dated *him for 7years rather than dated *her.
You have a point but on earth everything is possible dear.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by NaWetinDey(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
karacta1:

Yes, I meant that. Was onto many things at the time and was also trying to chip in my piece. Bad is that I have not had time to locate the main post so as to edit. Thanks though.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Yes, I meant that. Was onto many things at the time and was also trying to chip in my piece. Bad is that I have not had time to locate the main post so as to edit. Thanks though.
You are welcomed, friend.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:

You lie.
Pls replace that "her" with "him" to remove the confusion from that first line.
Situations like that do exist.
People should go for well defined relationships.
Dating a man for 7yrs makes no sense even if for much less.
I won't judge her but if she hoped to be married, then she lacked proper judgment and guidance.
How old would she have turned at the end of 7yrs?.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
karacta1:

Loool, grin
Didn't know i will meet you here.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Locating the main post is quite easy and stress free.
1.Just click on your username where i had quoted the error.
This will take you straight to the main post.
2.Click on "modify" button at the bottom of your post.
then, make the correction and submit.
We all make mistakes bro. I am one of the worst offenders when it comes to mistakes.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by NaWetinDey(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sincere4u:

Locating the main post is quite easy and stress free.
1.Just click on your username where i had quoted the error.
This will take you straight to the main post.
2.Click on "modify" button at the bottom of your post.
then, make the correction and submit.
We all make mistakes bro. I am one of the worst offenders when it comes to mistakes.

Thanks man. Appreciated.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Thanks man. Appreciated.
Brother your thanks should rather go to Lilyqueen cos it was her that drew my attention to your post. It is well with you.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sincere4u:

Loool, grin
Didn't know i will meet you here.
Na Lady lilyqueen brought us here. Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.