Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (44163 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by SophiaAfo(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
am surprised you didn't suspect he was married. he can't be with you for the whole 7 years since he is married.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ha! okunrin..! angry
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by whywhyogun: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
i guess this is quite common phenomenon in africa

anyway, most rich nigerian guys have 2+ wives , so , it is the same

but of course, cheating will hurt more
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady shared screen-shots of her chat with her boyfriend whom she dated for 7 years but had no idea he's been married for 4 years. The man blocked her on Facebook but a friend saw his photos with his wife and sent it to her.

When she confronted the man with the evidence, he denied being the person in the photos saying it was just another person bearing a striking resemblance to him. Continue to read their chat.
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/lady-discovered-her-boyfriend-of-7.html
men can cheat for Africa. Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Emac34:
The nigga is still interested in digging the punny gringrin
someone folded me that her punny is very tight and honey full inside
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Men telling serious lies since days of Adam shocked

But hold on
The girl too very very very dumb 7 YEARS !!! 7 whole years! Lol man could have married divorce re marry born children .. divorce remarry again .. hmmm i mean i dont blame the guy sha ..

Anyway she should be happy she found out now before she collect baby mum status
Hope the wife hasnt got std's yet .. we will pray for them smiley
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Enemyofpeace: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Amelian:
Ha! okunrin..! angry
wetin

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by liRichy(f): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
she is to blame, 7yrs without knowing who she was dating hummm to bab

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
90% of Nigerian men are scums, wah differentiates them is d degree of their Stupidity and callousness angry

At the end of the day you end up with one of these scums seeing theres a large pool of scums
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by KingRex1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Men..
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
shocked
chiomababy22:
men can cheat for Africa. Tufiakwa
una nko

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Smartmey(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
that part moved me. ,i have suffered,
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Dfinex(f): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pierocash:
i always tel ladies,when ever u see a ready made guy who comes to u for a relationship,u better run cos every ready made guy has a woman somewhr.He only wants to catch fun with u and return to his woman.

very correct.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kolababe:
Men!

Read the rest here>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/lady-discovered-her-boyfriend-of-7.html
Leave men alone. My wedding ring doesn't come off my finger
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Looks exactly like what a friend of mine did in school back then, his name is Chris too. Maybe he's still the person in this story.

He was camping a babe with him in his apartment in within the school environment, so one of his other babes came visiting from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, unannounced. The visiting lady had gone home there and found a lady in the guy's house, while the guy was hanging out with us. Then she called that she was in town, my guy told her he had travelled home to his hometown, not knowing the lady at home already told this visiting lady that Chris just stepped out.

Now the punchline; the both ladies ganged up, even though there were meeting each other for the first time. The one who has been at home with Chris decided she was leaving for her own house, since she was staying within the same town with us. Then Chris called the visiting lady that, actually, he was in town bit was attending to a very pressing matter, but that he could squeeze out time to see her.

We were together when all this drama was playing out. Chris waited like 15minutes and then asked the girl to join us at the junction. Without delay, the lady came and joined us. Chris thought the one who is been staying had left for her own place. Little did we know that the two girls planned and the visiting girl locked the former in the house and left the key where the former girl usually leave it for Chris. We had finished drinking and decided to walk with Chris and his visitor home.

We got home, Chris picked his key, opened the door and we were all in the living room. It was a one bedroom apartment. We sat down and finished the Suya he bought, together with the visiting girl. All this while, the former girl was inside the room or bathroom, she did not come out.

Listen to the shocker now, we left Chris and his visitor and bidded them goodnight.

At exactly 5:37am, my phone rang, it was Chris. I decided to take the call. My guy was sounding faintly, all I could hear was, ''can you and James rush over to my place''.
I hurriedly slipped into a pair of pants trousers and and polo, then passed through James' then we both rushed to Chris' house. Guess what happened! You're wrong, the girls had locked him in and had given him the beating of his life. Trust Calabar girls.

They had splitted his properties among themselves; cooking gas cylinder, pots, kitchen trolley etc.

Here is the shocker, CHRIS HAD BEEN MARRIED WITH KIDS. Not even I nor James, his bossom friends knew. I saw his wedding pix that day.

Since then, I fear human beings.

This is a life story, not something I read somewhere from a book. It happened in Calabar, Cross River State around 2013.

So, this story could be true, because I'm a living witness to a similar event. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by AlphaStyles(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
like little miss Johnson would pussyhole grin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
NaWetinDey:
You dated her for 7 years and you are still with him so much that you don't even know anything about him.

Well, I put it to you that he's only been your moneybag and never your option. You had other men who kept you busy for a whole 7 years so much that your so called boyfriend married without you knowing and nobody who knows the two of you knew to tell you.; not even his family member.

You lie.
Nigerian Women can cheat taaaah
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
joeace2020:

At the end of the day you end up with one of these scums seeing theres a large pool of scums
I see... Na u know cool
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Seriously how could he av married 4 yrs ago nd she had no idea? Very serious shocked

because women general are not rational
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Olalan(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
The man did evil by concealing his marital status for that long but the lady is also to blame,how do you date a man for seven years and he hides such information from you.You wouldn't be surprised if the lady does not know any of the guys relatives or siblings.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
I see... Na u know cool

feminist
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by ylaa(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
sorry dear
he was not meant for you
God will give u a man 10 times better than him
you deserve the best
move on but shine your eyes
ndo nwam
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by DonEffiong(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
90% of Nigerian men are scums, wah differentiates them is d degree of their Stupidity and callousness angry
chai i just the observe your father, him dey my front for the first 1% row of scum

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
joeace2020:

feminist
angry angry angry
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
Men telling serious lies since days of Adam shocked

But hold on
The girl too very very very dumb 7 YEARS !!! 7 whole years! Lol man could have married divorce re marry born children .. divorce remarry again .. hmmm i mean i dont blame the guy sha ..

Anyway she should be happy she found out now before she collect baby mum status
Hope the wife hasnt got std's yet .. we will pray for them smiley

Why do we have to see only your boobs and body??
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Emac34: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
someone folded me that her punny is very tight and honey full inside
bad guygringrin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by ponpon(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Anyone that believes this story is either an investor in MMM or would soon go and PH

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by muller102(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
That's good for her
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Dfinex(f): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Seriously how could he av married 4 yrs ago nd she had no idea? Very serious shocked

my sister it happens, especially with our oil boys down here who send their unsuspecting wives and kids abroad just so they can have time to relive their bachelor lives and mess around with unsuspecting spinsters.

and this always happens when we ladies always want to get hooked with readymade guys without realising that .alot of them readymade guys are already hooked

But seven years is too long a time for that woman not to have noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
joeace2020:

Why do we have to see only your boobs and body??

why Not
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by opesola(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
But for seven years, you enjoy his cash abi.... Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.