Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (44133 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by cyrilamx(m): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Most serious dudes are still struggling, but usually ladies rebuff their advances cos they are way below their standard for their would-be men. But it baffles me why my fellow dude will lie, cheat and hurt innocent but materialistic ladies thereby turning them into men-haters.
Dfinex:

my sister it happens, especially with our oil boys down here who send their unsuspecting wives and kids abroad just so they can have time to relive their bachelor lives and mess around with unsuspecting spinsters.

and this always happens when we ladies always want to get hooked with readymade guys without realising that .alot of them readymade guys are already hooked

But seven years is too long a time for that woman not to have noticed.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Culin(f): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2017
The evil that men do sha. Nothing can ever shock me again.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by UjSizzle(f): 12:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Niqqa is scum.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by olasamuel006: 3:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Seriously how could he av married 4 yrs ago nd she had no idea? Very serious shocked
sometimes they know but pretended just because of money involved in the relationship..

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Pearly255(f): 4:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Some men are so heartless sha.. Don't forget u will have a daughter in fact daughters someday. 7years
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by repogirl(f): 4:43am On Jan 19, 2017
olasamuel006:
sometimes they know but pretended just because of money involved in the relationship..
Does it seem like this girl was pretending?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Zedoo(m): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Ogbomineshu!!!

Chisos!!
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2017
LePrezident:

smiley seen
owk dear wink
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2017
joeace2020:

Would you marry a scum?
limme jooor, I dunno oooo tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
What!!! Can't imagine the disappointment! But some men are evil sha
Haba, can u date a guy for 7yrs and u dnt knw anytin abt him? Nt even his family member?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by tiwiex(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
What gave u the impression that he was "already made" 7 years ago??

Been wondering if that was even mentioned.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Aroh48(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
90% of Nigerian men are scums, wah differentiates them is d degree of their Stupidity and callousness angry
thank God ur dad is included.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Aroh48:
thank God ur dad is included.
yeah!!! In the remaining 10%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Realhommie(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Iam4Atiku:
Looks exactly like what a friend of mine did in school back then, his name is Chris too. Maybe he's still the person in this story.

He was camping a babe with him in his apartment in within the school environment, so one of his other babes came visiting from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, unannounced. The visiting lady had gone home there and found a lady in the guy's house, while the guy was hanging out with us. Then she called that she was in town, my guy told her he had travelled home to his hometown, not knowing the lady at home already told this visiting lady that Chris just stepped out.

Now the punchline; the both ladies ganged up, even though there were meeting each other for the first time. The one who has been at home with Chris decided she was leaving for her own house, since she was staying within the same town with us. Then Chris called the visiting lady that, actually, he was in town bit was attending to a very pressing matter, but that he could squeeze out time to see her.

We were together when all this drama was playing out. Chris waited like 15minutes and then asked the girl to join us at the junction. Without delay, the lady came and joined us. Chris thought the one who is been staying had left for her own place. Little did we know that the two girls planned and the visiting girl locked the former in the house and left the key where the former girl usually leave it for Chris. We had finished drinking and decided to walk with Chris and his visitor home.

We got home, Chris picked his key, opened the door and we were all in the living room. It was a one bedroom apartment. We sat down and finished the Suya he bought, together with the visiting girl. All this while, the former girl was inside the room or bathroom, she did not come out.

Listen to the shocker now, we left Chris and his visitor and bidded them goodnight.

At exactly 5:37am, my phone rang, it was Chris. I decided to take the call. My guy was sounding faintly, all I could hear was, ''can you and James rush over to my place''.
I hurriedly slipped into a pair of pants trousers and and polo, then passed through James' then we both rushed to Chris' house. Guess what happened! You're wrong, the girls had locked him in and had given him the beating of his life. Trust Calabar girls.

They had splitted his properties among themselves; cooking gas cylinder, pots, kitchen trolley etc.

Here is the shocker, CHRIS HAD BEEN MARRIED WITH KIDS. Not even I nor James, his bossom friends knew. I saw his wedding pix that day.

Since then, I fear human beings.

This is a life story, not something I read somewhere from a book. It happened in Calabar, Cross River State around 2013.

So, this story could be true, because I'm a living witness to a similar event. cheesy cheesy cheesy
That ur friend Chris was/is a sorry excuse of a man, sometimes i really don't know what our problem is, the most commonest excuse is that "Men are polygamous in nature", #Nonsense....

You have a wife and kids, yet you still proceed to have 2 side chicks who had no idea of each other nor the fact that you're married, i'm sure there're multiple side chicks btw, so what exactly was his problem Na wa

Dem no serve am reach.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Aroh48(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2017
brandymcmb:
Most definitely a Yoruba man
bro brace up, they we come for ur liver and kidneys.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Realhommie(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Olalan:
The man did evil by concealing his marital status for that long but the lady is also to blame,how do you date a man for seven years and he hides such information from you.You wouldn't be surprised if the lady does not know any of the guys relatives or siblings.
She most definitely doesn't know any... My thinking is that she's been using the guy to satisfy her selfish material desires and there was no real commitment on her part, she also has one or two side guys or options if i may.. The guy as well been dey use the babe pass time, perhaps the babe sabi give apako and salubi, lol.. Both of dem no serious abeg but e good for d babe, next time she'll be much more observant and pay attention to details. I wouldn't be surprised if she even has questionable character, reason why she was only good enough for dating and not marriage..
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Realhommie(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Omolola1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Away from that, they are both jokers!

Girl sounds like the guy was always her backup plan (she didn;t sound heartbroken at all) while Guy is just a professional player...

This is a perfect case of jamming your match!
Exactly my thoughts, i already said both of dem aren't serious... God bless you jare
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Realhommie(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2017
ocheu:
But what is doing in a relationship for seven good years? Am a woman, I can't be in a relationship for that long. Even she doesn't sound like one who cares. I don't think the relationship was a serious one for once
Full lips, yummy and.... You're cute
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Realhommie(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2017
shanicemel:

Men !!! They can disorganize the frequency of a woman. How l hate men.
Likewise women can disorganize the frequency of a man... But hey, "Hate" is a strong word..
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by hardon1(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2017
one of the shortfalls of long distance relationship
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Manueleee:

Haba, can u date a guy for 7yrs and u dnt knw anytin abt him? Nt even his family member?
Nope
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by unipol(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2017
SnowJay92:

Lol, and vice versa o, ladies that waste guys time should die by fire too.

U meant waste guys money. Ladies are economy killers, even as I am typing now I am about to send 53,000 naira to a lady for doing absolutely nothing for me.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by muscoliscious(f): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
NaWetinDey:
You dated her for 7 years and you are still with him so much that you don't even know anything about him.

Well, I put it to you that he's only been your moneybag and never your option. You had other men who kept you busy for a whole 7 years so much that your so called boyfriend married without you knowing and nobody who knows the two of you knew to tell you.; not even his family member.

You lie.
some people can be dumb
Low self esteem, low IQ
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Quintessential1(f): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Pierocash:
i always tel ladies,when ever u see a ready made guy who comes to u for a relationship,u better run cos every ready made guy has a woman somewhr.He only wants to catch fun with u and return to his woman.

Tell them...
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by CDCEO001: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Sound impossible to me! Unless they don't see each other or she is too dumb to find out. 7yrs? No no!
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by NaWetinDey(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2017
muscoliscious:

some people can be dumb
Low self esteem, low IQ

I was tempted to respond to you in kind but, on a second though, I find it needless.

And I will use this place to answer all other women who responded to me:
1.If you have been in a relationship with a man for 7 years, you ought to have become very close with his family members or, at least, friends. There are basic things you should have known these years unless you are into a long distant relationship. If you were so nonchalant with the life of the man whom you claim to have given 7 years of your life, then you have an issue.

2.He married for years without either you knowing or you and his wife running into each other...that beats me. Where do you meet? For 4 years have you not followed him to his hometown or to wherever his parents/family are? Who has he been calling you before his family? Or have you been meeting him in hotels these years and claimed you were in a relationship?

My point is: If you, as a woman, claim to have been in an honest relationship with a man for a whole 7 years but you did not know when he got married three years into what you claim both of you have, and only discovered when he was years into his married, you are a liar or insane. This is not any attack on womenfolk, I am just being straight. And the same applies to men. I cannot date you (unless we are into social media so-called dating) for two months and not know where your house is or your next of king. And in less than a year, I will have met with few of them and confirmed you are who you say you are. My methods may not be right for all but I still think that what that woman had with that man was not a real relationship and she either caused it or was so blind not to have noticed the man. And that kind of blindness is imbecilic. Unless, of course, you have been forcing yourself on him all these years and hes only found you amusing and a sex alternative.

Now, I expect more attacks.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Blonchilli(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Imagine he was playing the Christian card. Religious idiot.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by creepsyme(f): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady shared screen-shots of her chat with her boyfriend whom she dated for 7 years but had no idea he's been married for 4 years. The man blocked her on Facebook but a friend saw his photos with his wife and sent it to her.

When she confronted the man with the evidence, he denied being the person in the photos saying it was just another person bearing a striking resemblance to him. Continue to read their chat.
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/lady-discovered-her-boyfriend-of-7.html
what could u be doing with a guy for 7 good year without smelling a rat? olodo rapata..
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
If they don't die, they will waste another lady's time. cry

I'm my sister's keeper cool
sister kilode...think no evil now......death is not the solution..if all of us die now who will now marry you and the other sisters..
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2017
unipol:

U meant waste guys money. Ladies are economy killers, even as I am typing now I am about to send 53,000 naira to a lady for doing absolutely nothing for me.

Lol, but you're not under duress na...when you willingly give out money is a totally different case. Cos honestly if you give me money, I go take....
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Proffdada:
you met the wrong men which includes your dad and brothers
even you genea.......all of una go marry whity last last
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
sister kilode...think no evil now......death is not the solution..if all of us die now who will now marry you and the other sisters..
grin cheesy cheesy

Are you one ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.