Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? (4327 Views)

Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video / He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by mickool(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2017
naija1stpikin:

he is discussing her studies/education like he is her lecturer funny
Hey!! Look man, is not as if i was just discussing her studies/ education. It happened we were coming from the same direction, uniben. And I think its appropriate to ask her about her studies to at least know who she is before rushing to start professing or showing ur interest in her.
In the cause of the educational discussed, I got to know she is a 300 level linguistics student of uniben.
she asked me what dept I,m and I told her I have graduated and just came to do my clearance for which she congratulated me.
so, is that a bad idea to discuss ur studies/ educational background with a girl u just met?
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
mickool:

Why can't some people comment without insulting? Why bother to comment in dullard and boring thread if u r not the biggest dullard? Be matured with ur comments my friend.

Jst see ur dull response...clear reason u can't slice diz bitchez undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by mickool(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=FuckyourMama post=52941100]

Jst see ur dull response...clear reason u can't slice diz bitchez undecided [ 'dull response"...??Hahaha!!! I don't want to bother myself argueing with u since u have no reasonable response.
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by Frankicent(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
mickool:
I met this calm and charming girl in bus and we got talking and exchange phone numbers. I Checked her up on WhatsApp and chatted for sometimes..
Few days later her whatsapp was inactive and when I called her, she told me her phone was bad. Two weeks later, when I called her, she no longer pick my calls. I have sent her texts yet no reply.
I really like this chick.what should I do?

Desperation and needyness... Don't be disturbed girls do that a lot.... You shouldn't have call her immediately... She is a girl lots of competition.. guys more cute, richer and fresher that you are into her.. worst of it you all do the same thing. Collect a girl number call her immediately. Tell her it's you blah blah blah... start boring chat... Your mission is too be unique from other guy.......make I stop here. If you have any question ask .. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by mickool(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Frankicent:

Desperation and needyness... Don't be disturbed girls do that a lot.... You shouldn't have call her immediately... She is a girl lots of competition.. guys more cute, richer and fresher that you are into her.. worst of it you all do the same thing. Collect a girl number call her immediately. Tell her it's you blah blah blah... start boring chat... Your mission is too be unique from other guy.......make I stop here. If you have any question ask .. grin
Thanks man. This is good and matured comment.exactly what I want to hear. But the truth is a that, I didn't call her immediately..
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by mickool(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
FreeSpirited:
How long have u been with her to 'really' like her?...stop wussying around
it doesn't take eternity to know someone before u start liking the person. First impression matter.
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by Frankicent(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
mickool:

Thanks man. This is good and matured comment.exactly what I want to hear. But the truth is a that, I didn't call her immediately..

Ignore her for 2 weeks. no chat, call nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by austine4real(m): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2017
ETTY2008:
She expects an iPhone from you now... >sad grin grin
iPhone six
happy birthday to u many happy returns
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2017
austine4real:

happy birthday to u many happy returns

You resurrected this dead thread for this undecided

Op you might as well update us
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by austine4real(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2017
LeView1:

You resurrected this dead thread for this undecided

Op you might as well update us
is it bad?
hw was ur nght!
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2017
mickool:

Her type? Oh!! Cos I didn't promise to get her another phone? I was thinking she doesn't need distraction cos she told me she has been busy with her studies as she will soon be writing her exams .

can someone pls check out this mumu? @Op, she is indirectly telling you she is not interested! Do guys like u really exist? smh
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by Shadowy: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2017
she told you her phone was bad for a purpose. you didn't do father Christmas for her.
Re: Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? by mickool(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
DanXplore:

can someone pls check out this mumu? @Op, she is indirectly telling you she is not interested! Do guys like u really exist? smh
Who's this dementia maggot? Who r u calling mumu? Idiotic fellow like u want to comment because u people are commenting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) / Most Non-virgins Are Jealous / Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.