Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" (43466 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Saintsquare(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
Anty smelling pussy again. Always in the news for every wrong reason.
*sprays perfume*
lol Na Hausa perfume person go use o,cos that odour no be here at all...hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by hammerF: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
stupid man leave linda alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Alexxgold: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
when you see UNILAG products, you'll everly know

The confidence and dogged nature will always reflect.. not like those caged big babies by daddy GOs and co who have no say of their own
yeah.. I'm referring to glorified secondary school products

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by MizMyColi(f): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Sowore is a Liar.

Leave Linda out of this

Head like Congolese Rebel

From reading his write up, I could tell he's lying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by blazer234: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Sowore is a Liar.

Leave Linda out of this

Head like Congolese Rebel

Why are you angry? Because h exposed buratai?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Alexxgold: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

look at how u are addressing a lady

shame on u and ur generation

will you keep your mouth shut

Linda Ikeji is a bastard slut with stinking, foul smelling pussy.
Deal with it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by googlepikins: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
The Afonja thief can't travel again. Ole stop complaining and travel back na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Sanchez01: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sowore would be the last person Linda would want to go against. SR might just end up beaming their Searchlight over her while Wizkid's issue could be resurrected. I hope Linda is wise enough to stay out of this one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Habakus: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
Anty smelling pussy again. Always in the news for every wrong reason.
*sprays perfume*
At this your age you still dey talk like motor park tout.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by chy200(f): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
seunmsg:

Linda Ikeji is the liar who dragged herself into a matter that doesn't concern her.
. As if other topics you brought to nairaland were your concern. At your age you still use this *smelly kitty*? Incase you have grown too old to remember that's where you ran out from. At the moment check your wife's own am sure it sinks. *How do u feel*? Rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by auntysimbiat(f): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
SOWORE is a professional .. linda is an opportunist #old smellypvssy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Omg what's that smell

Oh Linda just commented

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by ccffwx: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why don't you and this Sowore concentrate on Fatodu who actually provoked the news that LIB reported? Or is it no longer news? Come on, man up and stop being evasive cowards
seunmsg:

Linda Ikeji is the liar who dragged herself into a matter that doesn't concern her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Ten12(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:
Lol. Trust my guy. Stubborn as fvck and ready to brew trouble.

Carry go Sowore, we dey your back jare.

Him for just prove Linda wrong...even if na cotonou make em go come back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Habakus: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alexxgold:

Deal with it
You should be the one shutting your that thing you call a mouth.
Why can't you guys use your heads and grow up for once? That's how you kept on celebrating the dirty foul words from Whizkid until Tiwa's husband Tbillz came out publicly and disgraced his own wife then you all had to hide your heads in shame. Use your head mr Man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by AlphaStyles(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
sorry out of fks to gve
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by ameboismyhobby(f): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Awon Lomo, dats dia own biznes, me I av my own. Pls ooo my people,ow do one create topic on nairaland cus I get one issue wey dey bother me gan ND I rily need you all advice.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Kaxmytex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
this series go sweet o... i just cant stop pressing fn F5.
U guyz can do beta, pls dont stop
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Queenasake(f): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ma da loun jare, I'm sure, at the moment he's drilling one *smelly* hole. Agbero jati jati oshi undecided
chy200:
. As if other topics you brought to nairaland were your concern. At your age you still use this *smelly kitty*? Incase you have grown too old to remember that's where you ran out from. At the moment check your wife's own am sure it sinks. *How do u feel*? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by ccffwx: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
And those of you who are screaming smelly whatever, you are VERY ENVIOUS of Linda Ikeji's success and you will never have a quarter of it. The trend is that whoever wants to run a successful woman down in Nigeria either says she made it through sleeping around or her private smell so that other women will not aspire to the top because they may be tagged same when they succeed. Shaming women all over the place. For your information, she is more decent than you will ever be and better than you in every ramification. Keep ranting smelly when you know your own privates are soakaway pits.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Gbengjoe: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oga o
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
linda ikeji in nothing near a lady.... she is a wicked and godless philistine

Godprotectigbo2:

look at how u are addressing a lady

shame on u and ur generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Mcowubaba: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
She waz doing her job just as SR does their job by reporting news behind every news

For smelling kitty? You are married and you do make love to your wife at least once in a week. How will you feel if the word smelly kitty is associated with your wife?

Marriage? If you are so good A husband you won't spend your productive hours on Nairaland.

Gossip: Every news is always 'a gossip so LIB and SR feeds on gossip
Hours spent on Nairaland or any other social media doesn't directly lead to low productivity.
U guys always think that people who are active on Social Media are failures or not very successful.

Big Fallacy

U for example have been on almost every thread on front page today, making double or even triple comments.

Are you not successful or productive undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Kaxmytex(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
ameboismyhobby:
Awon Lomo, dats dia own biznes, me I av my own. Pls ooo my people,ow do one create topic on nairaland cus I get one issue wey dey bother me gan ND I rily need you all advice.
We might nid 2 change dat ur hobby first..

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
simby mi yhu r a lady...

auntysimbiat:
SOWORE is a professional .. linda is an opportunist #old smellypvssy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
See his face, ugly baboon. He has the guts to talk to his elder LInda. LInda that can buy the whole of Sahara reporters, buy him and his entire family join.

Smelly Afonja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by ayindejimmy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Bla bla bla Sowore is in soup.

Linda is only doing her job.

Imagine if you are a journalist with your penchant for throwing spittle on people when talking? Nsogbu ga di

"Linda is only doing her job " gossiping
And what's Sowore doing, your work.

Of the two, I'll take Sowore anyway.

Cos SR and PT is the voice of the voiceless taking journalism to the next level.

Only the guilty need be afraid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by babyfaceafrica: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
We know both Linda and you are into gossips ,so please make una settle am.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alexxgold:

Deal with it

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by djbobby007: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
dis guy strong,owoseni was sent packing because of him......jagaban anointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by ccffwx: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Cowardly diversionary tactics.
Leave Linda alone and focus on your fellow men who brought a case against you. Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Talk about them the way you talk about Linda nah or you dey fear Buratai and Fatodu face?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.