Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" (43708 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Philpham:
Black men especially Nigerians and their shallow mentality, instead of solving his problems he is here r putting blame on a woman.

This is the reason black men are the lowest and most unintelligent gender of all the different races combined. I don't know why black men exist. Such a pity.

Who is this godforsaken baboon?

You prolly don't have a mirror at home otherwise you'll realise that you are a sorry excuse for a human being.

Only an underachieving slowpoke and mentally retarded asswipe will think he is superior to his fellow man because of the colour of his skin.

Iranu. I'll ask awon boys to flog you out of NL, ode oshi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=lovat post=52956848][/quote]

Mumu. We aren't on FB.

Uncle, #goBackToSchool tongue

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by lovat(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:

Mumu. We aren't on FB.

Uncle, #goBackToSchool tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:

Who is this godforsaken baboon?

You prolly don't have a mirror at home otherwise you'll realise that you are a sorry excuse for a human being.

Only an underachieving slowpoke and mentally retarded asswipe will think he is superior to his fellow man because of the colour of his skin.

Iranu. I'll ask awon boys to flog you out of NL, ode oshi.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by samsam2019: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
RZArecta:
Funny, Yele hasn't deemed it fit to reply or defend himself against any of Fatodu's grievous allegations but he somehow managed to drag Linda Ikeji into his wahala. Bear in mind he always has access to (most times fabricated) blow by blow accounts of police/security agencies investigations of others but now he's somehow silent on his own KAI !!! grin
he didn't defend himself? Were you in a coma? Or perhaps you can't read

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by RZArecta(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
samsam2019:
he didn't defend himself? Were you in a coma? Or perhaps you can't read
you don't expect me to get into the mud with pigs na cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
ichidodo:
Ah say shuut da fucck up you maggot scum afonja..silly coward prick.
sharrap criminal Igbo, see your face like that of the portuguese dodo. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by pressplay411(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
Sowore is a Liar.

Leave Linda out of this

Head like Congolese Rebel

Is it professional for the CP to be releasing updates exclusively to Linda?
Are they now gossip buddies?

If Ambode doesn't interfere in this abuse of office then I'll advise Sowore to immediately seek temporary asylum in some foreign country cos apparently the people after him are powerful. SaharaReporters has stepped on big toes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by PDJT: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2017
This idiot should shut the hell up & face his demons.

He can't even get a decent hair cut.

Anuofia!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by TijaniAbu: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Sowore cannot go to America.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by FisifunKododada: 1:54am On Jan 20, 2017
shockedcheesy Aunty Linda's kitten is still stinking?! cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by owo2000: 3:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Why do some folks on this forum disrespect this activist? He might not be a perfect man in your book but at least, he is bold enough to stand for something.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by KingsleyCEO: 5:03am On Jan 20, 2017
The devil stopped lying since afonjans can to the scene. Afonjas and wayo are like 5 & 6 grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by pedo360: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2017
pressplay411:

Is it professional for the CP to be releasing updates exclusively to Linda?
Are they now gossip buddies?

If Ambode doesn't interfere in this abuse of office then I'll advise Sowore to immediately seek temporary asylum in some foreign country cos apparently the people after him are powerful. SaharaReporters has stepped on big toes.
funny you should say so. How does sowe get his news, is it not the same exclusive leak from various agencies. Pls, lets be neutral and objective
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by oscaruzie(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Y'all should keep enriching Seun et al , no wahala. I'm talking to myself too to give myself brain and come up with an idea to make people make me rich....amout....
Re: Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" by pressplay411(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
pedo360:
funny you should say so. How does sowe get his news, is it not the same exclusive leak from various agencies. Pls, lets be neutral and objective

He:s been sent for training. Coincidence? I think not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.