Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (84954 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by don4real18(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Withdrawal method will not work with this one, you must pour

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Mayflowa(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
NanciaKay:
And u just scared them away, by bringing it on social media. what a nunu! scary nunu. lol..... cheesy

Not true. Men are daring. Now they know, they can love her freely without fear. The heads up is good!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Strech(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
contactmorak:
Is this normal or this lady called Mercy should visit a health professional? She narrated what happens to her during sex and it’s just crazy. For 8 minutes, a man gets trapped inside her “Nunu” (Kenyan slang for a woman's private) before things gets back to normal. See how she narrated her woes below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/shocking-kenyan-lady-on-facebook.html
picture of the tin traped in da nunu or!!! .....u kw na.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by azibanedo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
wow so serious
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
Your "nunu" needs deliverancegrin
hahahaha
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by chronique(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
After reading this, I've promised myself never to drink nunu milk again. So this is where they make nunu milk from? No wonder it is cheaper than peak milk. angry undecided sad
contactmorak:
Is this normal or this lady called Mercy should visit a health professional? She narrated what happens to her during sex and it’s just crazy. For 8 minutes, a man gets trapped inside her “Nunu” (Kenyan slang for a woman's private) before things gets back to normal. See how she narrated her woes below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/shocking-kenyan-lady-on-facebook.html
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
reminds me of vagina dentata *toothed vagina* u can google it. yea u
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by cejaypriesty(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Imagine my AmstelRock trapped in her Nunu, the promise wey I go promise gawd that day go strong gan angry angry
As funny as you may sound, you don't need that experience to make promises to God.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
nunu kor.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
bad ass lolx
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Hanendez(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
The term "Deliverance" is a highly spiritual one in the context you have used it. Therefore, you've blasphemed God. You should also know that any sin against the Holy Spirit, cannot be forgiven. Be careful how you toy with that word, "Deliverance"

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by permanentgrace(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm guessing, in the future, the "nunu" may stop releasing the man's rod even after the said 8mins. Kenyan guys, beware!!!!
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Mcaise: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
That Nunu need beta cassava kunu...ifa knack u eh, Mche, if I knack that Nunu eh,if e no open in 5secs make I break.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by lovat(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
Well if the nunu traps my dick, eight minutes is enuff for it to charge again, I'll keep fvckn her by the time I go four rounds on her wth my dick trapped inside her, she won't get in2 trance again
And your moniker is FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Mufasa27(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Omo dis kin girl mor fit give you bj ooo, because she fit enter trance make she cut your prick commot.. Na die be Dat oo

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by DangotePikin: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
Well if the nunu traps my dick, eight minutes is enuff for it to charge again, I'll keep fvckn her by the time I go four rounds on her wth my dick trapped inside her, she won't get in2 trance again
are u not meant to be a lady?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by shortgun(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
I tot u r supposed to be a female.....

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Inferno17: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
And ur moniker says "female," u must be a hermaphrodite.
jonaifame22:

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
cejaypriesty:

As funny as you may sound, you don't need that experience to make promises to God.
can't you differentiate "gawd from God angry
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Iamwrath: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:

I zmell jealousy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
EmperorLee:
Kuku kee me grin cheesy grin
u néed to check tat 'nunu' out with ur 'déek' it could be an error from the wrong 'déek' cheesy
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by soath(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Behold the new slang on Nairaland....NUNU grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by EmperorLee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
L0velyn:
u néed to check tat 'nunu' out with ur 'déek' it could be an error from the wrong 'déek' cheesy

Chaii na today i know say you get evul mynd for me cheesy. Ah no do ooh.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by tishbite41(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
no b only nunu na fura de nono. shameless woman. must evrythn b brought to the social media?
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
EmperorLee:

Chaii na today i know say you get evul mynd for me cheesy. Ah no do ooh.
hehehehehe dis is fvcking serious, you sée 'nunu' run grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
That sounds good. . .Give me a taste of that tight Nunu anyday grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Rhea(f): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by EmperorLee(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehehe dis is fvcking serious, you sée 'nunu' run grin

I run baaje baaje cheesy
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by lobiologs(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
NanciaKay:
And u just scared them away, by bringing it on social media. what a nunu! scary nunu. lol..... cheesy

I think you missed the guy who commente below the post, dude was already asking for hook up details.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by menwongo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Might be your guy's German-machine na 2".
Come try mine were reach 11" and see if I won't tire that ur nunu apart. tongue
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
EmperorLee:

I run baaje baaje cheesy

lmao... u berra Run away from all nunu niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.