Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (85239 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure cool
That's the Queen herself. How was you in jail?
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by silversonuc(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
Do u mean like lock d men inside yaself d way canines n cats do?. But I tink d reverse is d case bcuz d males lock d barb inside d female. Girl u orgasm very hard Dats y u contract ur vaggy muscles against d man's tinini. Its OK u don't need prayers. You've got a SUPER PUNNA!!!

pls what is punna
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by ALAYORMII: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2017
AfroSisi:
This Kenyan Nunu needs good Antivirus. Computer village guys where are you, an international client needs your help

BTW

I hear Nunu is milk in Hausa. What's Nunu in Igbo?

Nunu means bweast in Hausa
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Tobycharles: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2017
When u r trapped in such nunu, that's when u will know God existed more than ever, cos u go born again Instantly n ur faith go high pass codeine, as a result of d kind fear wey go grip u, buh after some days again u don return back to where u nearly bid goodbye, men!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by silversonuc(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Godsfavour001:
she's epileptic. whenever she comes, she will have a seizure. Her eyes roll backwards, she becomes stiff.
chisos

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
Well if the nunu traps my dick, eight minutes is enuff for it to charge again, I'll keep fvckn her by the time I go four rounds on her wth my dick trapped inside her, she won't get in2 trance again

olodo, why are you using female moniker?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by refiner(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2017
ucsparks:
you're beautiful

Awww...thanks kiss
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
eezeribe:

This is the only intelligent comment on this thread.I think it's similar to what happens in the canines and cats... Or A known case of Spontaneous orgasmic Vaginismus.
save urself d medical terms, am just a microbiologist. Thanks anyway grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Heineken:
lol which one is tinini again? You go like bad thing sha
E no go make sense to call am PREEK grin grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Felixalex:

mama d mama, I hail!!! u get am for experience plenty plenty
I read am for book plenty wink
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Felixalex:

mama d mama, I hail!!! u get am for experience plenty plenty
papa d papa, i hail u too but I read am for book too much wink

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
silversonuc:

pls what is punna
punna is d kitty cat down under

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by nenedima(f): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
makydee:
Your "nunu" needs deliverancegrin
. Serious deliverance ooo,from MFM grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by ifex370(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2017
makydee:
Fine undecided

Good to know
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Heineken(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
E no go make sense to call am PREEK grin grin
hahaha mbok no spoil me o.. Chai
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Heineken:
hahaha mbok no spoil me o.. Chai
close ya eyez mbok
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by bamasite2: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Your nunu.......your problem........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

However, on a more serious note, should this be correct(and not just a publicity stunt), some things are possible:
Considering it from the positive angle only,
1. It is possible to go into a form of 'unconsciousness' after intense orgasm THE TYPE YOU LEARN TO GET HERE The only problem in her case is the duration which seems a little long.
2. The strength of her PC muscles is another factor. People that have properly trained their PC muscles via several forms of kegel exercises can use it to Carry weight
...........FOM CAN HELP YOU UNDERSTAND MORE

Free brain training exercises here:
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by timmydahpeace(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
refiner:
Adontbelivit! undecided
if you don't believe it, idiot go for it......you hear am so? her nunu doesn't bite it just hug guy's kini
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Heineken(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
close ya eyez mbok
eyes that ayav close tey tey. Badt Gurl.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Enemyofpeace: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2017
INTROVERT:
WTF
aunty pls what is NUNU?
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Ferry ferry scary nunu
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by silversonuc(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
punna is d kitty cat down under
pls.can u give a pictorial illlustration for better understandng? thank u
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by feyiad12(f): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin
makydee:
Your "nunu" needs deliverancegrin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2017
I need this Kenya girls contact. I think I will marry her so I can delivery her Nunu with my long, thick and large Tinini Tanana grin grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2017
silversonuc:

pls.can u give a pictorial illlustration for better understandng? thank u
Google it
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sincere4u, where you dey hide?
Your attention is needed here. Come here abeg!!.
Come see wetin i jam for here o.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by jennifer22(f): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Crazy bitch
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by adethebahdguy100(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
I think yur nunu needs greasing
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Chijosky(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
And a fool is still asking her to inbox him, when will men learn
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by J3RK: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
ucsparks:
you're beautiful
Hot Tanzanian Goat

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by J3RK: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
ucsparks:
you're beautiful
Horny_ Tanzanian Goat

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by NanciaKay(f): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
lobiologs:

I think you missed the guy who commente below the post, dude was already asking for hook up details.

Only hook up? Am gonna hang up. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / How To Talk To A Girl You Like For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.