Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (84957 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:
you're beautiful
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
Well if the nunu traps my dick, eight minutes is enuff for it to charge again, I'll keep fvckn her by the time I go four rounds on her wth my dick trapped inside her, she won't get in2 trance again

lol,na u like to bleep pass na.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Matthew4sure(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
That nunu need vaseline
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by factualscomedy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
that means that nunu milk won't sale in Kenya
see my signature for my hilarious comedies
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by slysteel: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by akigbemaru: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
KENYAN girl revealed!
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nezero(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_captivus

Penis captivus is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual (a form of vaginismus), making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina. According to a 1979 article in the British Medical Journal, this condition was unknown in the twentieth century,[1] but a subsequent letter to the same journal reported an apparent case of penis captivus in 1947.[2] Penis captivus should not be confused with vaginismus, though a relation between the supposed event of penis captivus and the occurrence of vaginismus is assumed in the existing descriptions.

Reported cases Edit

In an article published in the British Medical Journal in 1979, Dr F. Kräupl Taylor reviewed the literature on penis captivus and concluded that while "almost all the cases mentioned in medical publications and in textbooks are based on hearsay and rumour", two papers published by nineteenth-century German gynaecologists – Scanzoni (1870) and Hildebrandt (1872) – who had personally dealt with cases of the condition "leave no doubt about the reality of this unusual symptom", which, however, "is so rare that it is often regarded nowadays as no more than a prurient myth". Scanzoni's patient was "a completely healthy young woman, married for six months". She and her husband had to abstain from sexual intercourse because her intense vaginal contractions were "most painful to him and ... did on several occasions end in a spasm ... which sometimes lasted more than ten minutes and made it impossible for the couple to separate". Hildebrandt's patient had been married for about a year. Sexual intercourse with her husband had always been painless until one particular evening. Hildebrandt gives the husband's account of what happened:

He reported that just at the moment when he thought intercourse, which had been quite normal till then, had come to an end, he suddenly felt that he, or rather his glans, was held back deep in the vagina, tightly gripped and imprisoned, while his whole penis was in the vagina. All attempts at withdrawal failed. When he forced the attempts, he caused severe pain to himself and his wife. Bathed in perspiration through agitation, alarm and his failure to free himself, he was finally forced to resign himself to waiting in patience. He could not say how many minutes this lasted, his imprisonment seemed endless. Then — the hindrance vanished on its own; he was free.

Finding no later reports that were properly authenticated, Kräupl Taylor was of the opinion that the symptom "does not seem to have occurred in the past 100 years or so. If there had been, during that time, a case of penis captivus that needed medical intervention or admission to hospital it would have been eagerly reported in a medical journal with as much detail and evidence as possible."[1]

In a letter published in the British Medical Journal in 1980 in response to Kräupl Taylor's article, Dr Brendan Musgrave recalled that in 1947 when he was a houseman at the Royal Isle of Wight County Hospital he had seen a case of this seemingly rare condition. "I can distinctly remember the ambulance drawing up and two young people, a honeymoon couple I believe, being carried on a single stretcher into the casualty department. An anaesthetic was given to the female and they were discharged later the same morning." To check the veracity of his memory, Dr. Musgrave had rung his old friend Dr S.W. Wolfe, "who was the other houseman at the hospital at the time. He confirmed my story, his exact words being 'I remember it well.'"[2]

In her memoir An Impossible Woman (1975), Graham Greene's friend Dottoressa Elisabeth Moor recounts how she was once urgently called to the Hotel Eden-Paradiso in Anacapri, Italy. "And there I found a young German girl, in the bathtub in a pool of blood, who begged me to do what I could; I should help her as she was bleeding to death" from "a tear in the vagina". The girl had been having sex with

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by CaptPlanet(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by adetunjioludami(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2017
makydee:
Your "nunu" needs deliverancegrin
no chill at all... kikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Adminisher: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2017
femolacqua:
Nunu ko, kunu ni. What sort of nunu is DAT? I'm just asking. U get electric shock for there, whe person go just glue like samp paper for 8min for ur so called nunu. Guiness book of record Kenya gas done it again, which country fit beat that. grin
Ol boy you funny die
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by pennytrate: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2017
♣ • → that "NuNu" can even trap destinies angry
I pray I never encounter such "nunus" •
In my life ™
°°
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by GoldEnyong(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2017
that's kidnapping. read Nigeria constitution section 4 subsection 9, 1a will reveal that to you.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by bigerboy200: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
Well if the nunu traps my dick, eight minutes is enuff for it to charge again, I'll keep fvckn her by the time I go four rounds on her wth my dick trapped inside her, she won't get in2 trance again
fake nairaland female spotted...have u forgotten u a female here??

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by omooba969(m): 12:43am On Jan 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
Do u mean like lock d men inside yaself d way canines n cats do?. But I tink d reverse is d case bcuz d males lock d barb inside d female. Girl u orgasm very hard Dats y u contract ur vaggy muscles against d man's tinini. Its OK u don't need prayers. You've got a SUPER PUNNA!!!

Expert
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Saint83(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Run for ur lives guy,babe hold ur nunu ur nunu has teeth.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Endtime nunu
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 1:25am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=52959664]

Expert [/quote on wat?
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by sylviaeo(f): 1:27am On Jan 20, 2017
eitch:
oo
clap for yursef, whr diju learn dat?
learn wat?
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by KazukiIto(m): 2:10am On Jan 20, 2017
What is nunu? undecided
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by ogyunging(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Osanobua.. Modern MaGUN.. The bobo wey run the OTP no pay the Baba complete..
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by eezeribe(m): 2:43am On Jan 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
Do u mean like lock d men inside yaself d way canines n cats do?. But I tink d reverse is d case bcuz d males lock d barb inside d female. Girl u orgasm very hard Dats y u contract ur vaggy muscles against d man's tinini. Its OK u don't need prayers. You've got a SUPER PUNNA!!!

This is the only intelligent comment on this thread.I think it's similar to what happens in the canines and cats... Or A known case of Spontaneous orgasmic Vaginismus.
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2017
makydee:
Your "nunu" needs deliverancegrin
Hahahaha, make we carry am go see TB Jushua?. grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 20, 2017
we're u bae?am ready,been a while i bleeped tight nunu grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by makydee(f): 4:24am On Jan 20, 2017
ifex370:

How's your nunu smiley
Fine undecided
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by makydee(f): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2017
karacta1:

Hahahaha, make we carry am go see TB Jushua?. grin
Maybegrin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by metallisc(m): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
Lord have Mercy embarassed

Nunu ko, fura ni angry

we know say your own na kwuli-kwuli, no wahala! we are willing to chop it like dat! grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by iamkingzlee(m): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Imagine my AmstelRock trapped in her Nunu, the promise wey I go promise gawd that day go strong gan angry angry
grin grin
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by thunderbabs: 5:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Trance wetin?

For 8 minutes, dt guy with hin rock don enter bondage be that...guy is taken to the oda realm where they coect his akamu and mayb all or part of hz glory.

Plz, lets know what happens to the lives of those men afterwards.

This one is spiritual.

T.B Joshua calling
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by teozey111(m): 5:29am On Jan 20, 2017
AfroSisi:
This Kenyan Nunu needs good Antivirus. Computer village guys where are you, an international client needs your help

BTW

I hear Nunu is milk in Hausa. What's Nunu in Igbo?
its bird in igbo.....
what about in yoloba? wat is it called?
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by odogwubiafra: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2017
jonaifame22:

Caught in the act. Are you a woo-man?
Re: Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:38am On Jan 20, 2017
iamkingzlee:
grin grin
e no funny my brother oh. Chekam nah angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.