Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (76980 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by FreeSpirited: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kivichi21:
Same thing happened to me. She destroy my t.v, play station 3, washing machine, fridge, blender in fact all the electronic I have. These ladies are everywhere, guys please be careful... They pretend at first later the devil will surface.
I can relate..hmmm..those gals dey o

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by logica(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Better gals wud be dieing for dea love,den no go gree,na all this karishika gals dey'll be running after.
From the story, it appears the psycho is the one doing the chasing...while the guy is running away.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmm, Love gone sour... Mehn! the chic get mind ooo...Shez mean angry
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by ocheu(f): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some ladies self! I no do na by force? Funny enough it could be that the guy is the one at fault but out of contentiousness she messed up a battle that God would have fought for her. Now she is to blame. Who knows the real gist? Who knows if the guy gilted her; and hopelessness didn't allow her to think before acting. Ladies pls let's know when it's over so the we don't keep raising up the dead. Relationship is not a do or die affair. Let's stop making every relationship we go into the last bus stop so that men don't keep thinking that we(ladies) are the problem in every relationship. Love urself, put up a good character for a better relationship and stop being devasted after each relationship; and when a man sees what he wants from a woman in u, he will do everything possible to keep you. pls I must say this lady's action is too bad. She's the type I call woman-man[ quote author=okwyee post=52957437]
True talk...
I also saw a post on how a lady almost wrecked a guy emotionally, and again very few ladies replied the post... Like 15guys -2ladies... Haba[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ajepako and osusumustflow fit do dat kind thing because of yeye love
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deepfriedpuff grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by FreeSpirited: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Better gals wud be dieing for dea love,den no go gree,na all this karishika gals dey'll be running after.
Omotola, can we start from somewhere?...

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by cowtail: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Person no go play with hin boyfriend again. Na play she play burn hin house
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
same thing happened to a friend of mine here in surulere, he broke up with his girlfriend and she wrecked his car, broke all the glasses and punctured his tyre left and came back begging after a month.....

Some girls are evil, especially those that have pictured a life together with you and you break up with them They can murder you and the next girl in your life angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
danbrowndmf:
Deepfriedpuff grin
well grin .....if he aint ever been sorry in his life
I bet he sorry he broke up with that 1 chick
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by patnekkyuyahoo: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Terrible!
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by franklynsunny(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jail is her home nw pls
Fu'cked Bleep bit'ch

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by zcrunc: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
/URkE2u
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by zcrunc: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
well grin .....if he aint ever been sorry in his life
I bet he sorry he broke up with that 1 chick
hey how you...miss me? grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by learnedman(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned!!! run for your life bro, or else she will soon cry over your grave while termites are feasting on you in your wooden one room bungalow six feet below!
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2017
danbrowndmf:
hey how you...miss me? grin
what? I thought u wanted ta show me this thread
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Which leg she take go find am again na,waa olopa do the needful angry
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2017
It can happen..but check guy has promised her marriage n more
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
what? I thought u wanted ta show me this thread
lol.not at all. check our previous chat i said i had mention you when i`m back angry
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2017
danbrowndmf:
lol.not at all. check our previous chat i said i had mention you when i`m back angry
wink
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Duru009(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Y are ladies soooooo desperate des days.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Why hasn't she been arrested?
No wonder he broke it off.
Psycho
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Duru009(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
RB007:
cheesy grin grin grin

I notice that bro......
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
wink
why are you not sleeping? grin grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Enigmaticbee(f): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2017
That's messed up......really scary, but on second thought there are two sides to the story, who knows what the lady invested in the relationship or what the guy did to her? Some situations bring out the worst in people tbh
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Milonis:

We've got to take back and keep our country. Things can't continue this way
Hmmm!it's easier said than done.Many are cowards who wander through the media and the internet daily claiming to be what they aren't.A failed state with too many tribalists,hypocrites and bigots can never move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2017
danbrowndmf:
why are you not sleeping? grin grin
same reason u not
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Emac34: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2017
undecided

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
same reason u not
i`m the guardian angel watching over you,i sleep when you sleep first. wink
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2017
dinachi:
Did you notice that only few women are responding here. That tells you how dark and evil most of them are.

When you rushed to take my booked space, where did you expect me to comment b4.
Guy, why are you quick to crucify ladies when you cannot do without us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.