Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,748 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25926 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

my brother full depth i toth am talking with a senceble girl self i dont know that the girl no get sence self. she said she wan give her house boy paint to wash for her. i dont know how i wested all my time talking with this kind of girl self. while every body in japan here is enjoying there sleep is 5.24am here. am talking to an senceless girl like this who dont want to chenge. let me go to sleep. please do urself a favor and go and rest because that girl still de far.

it was a joke dont choke on it! i can wash my own undies thanks!! grin grin grin

nwabuking5:

any thing man can do u can do as well. go and clamb parm tree and cut something from the top of it

Sure give me a machete and I'll cut down the palm kernel for u wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
i thank God say na joke u dey joke ooo if to se no be joke na him be sey wahala day.
have a nice day
bye
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
Goos night sleep tight! it is only 3:44 pm here tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
where are u self
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^ Los Angeles cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by TheSeeker(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
If you can take off your woman's undies, lick her pusssy, what's wrong with washing her undies? Point one.

If you eat from the same plate she washes, eat the same food she serves with them and drink from the same cup she washes, matter of fact, use the cutleries, what's wrong with you washing them just for fun? Point two.

There are lots of ways to gain respect in your relationship and declining to do certain things doesn't make you vulnerably stupid. I understand why some guys might feel restrained from doing these things: because most times, men who do this back in Nigeria are called names, fools, stupid and weak - but that's long gone with the wind now.

The way you present your woman, the way you treat her, the way you make her feel all the time, dictates how she sees you and respects you. If you don't act right, she won't bother rather, she might just elope with a new man that treats her good or makes her see every reason not to be with you.

Washing dishes or undies for your woman doesn't make you lose your respect, it only shows a lot of other things about you which includes: caring, carefree, free, kind, helpful and a lot more - it doesn't - in my opinion - by any means make you stupid. In a relationship, there are lots of stupid things we do that makes the respect and regard in our relationship burn out fast, and doing chores isn't exactly one of them.

If you ask me, yes, I will wash dishes for my wife. . . . and if I have to wash her undies, yes, I will. . . but when she crosses my path, believe me, she'll have the most stubborn man in the world to deal with.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^ **Bows Down**^^

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
@The Seeker,
Na for that ur side you hear? No be for here. I no say you go fit suck sh*it out of ur wife nyansh but we wey dey for naija get our ways of doing things.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
@platinumnk,
Climb down from that ur high horse cos you're going nowhere. If you continue like this, you'll end up a single mother. Its just a matter of time. No offense meant of course. Just a simple truth.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by ebonyz: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2009
TheSeeker:

If you can take off your woman's undies, lick her pusssy, what's wrong with washing her undies? Point one.

If you eat from the same plate she washes, eat the same food she serves with them and drink from the same cup she washes, matter of fact, use the cutleries, what's wrong with you washing them just for fun? Point two.

There are lots of ways to gain respect in your relationship and declining to do certain things doesn't make you vulnerably stupid. I understand why some guys might feel restrained from doing these things: because most times, men who do this back in Nigeria are called names, fools, stupid and weak - but that's long gone with the wind now.

The way you present your woman, the way you treat her, the way you make her feel all the time, dictates how she sees you and respects you. If you don't act right, she won't bother rather, she might just elope with a new man that treats her good or makes her see every reason not to be with you.

Washing dishes or undies for your woman doesn't make you lose your respect, it only shows a lot of other things about you which includes: caring, carefree, free, kind, helpful and a lot more - it doesn't - in my opinion - by any means make you stupid. In a relationship, there are lots of stupid things we do that makes the respect and regard in our relationship burn out fast, and doing chores isn't exactly one of them.

If you ask me, yes, I will wash dishes for my wife. . . . and if I have to wash her undies, yes, I will. . . but when she crosses my path, believe me, she'll have the most stubborn man in the world to deal with.

I am beginning to like you boy grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@platinumnk,
Climb down from that your high horse cos you're going nowhere. If you continue like this, you'll end up a single mother. Its just a matter of time. No offense meant of course. Just a simple truth.

Not REALLY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am told everyday by my love that he loves me[b] JUST[/b] the way I am . I dont have to live backwards grin grin grin grin grin

thanks for your concern, though tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by TheSeeker(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@The Seeker,
Na for that your side you hear? No be for here. I no say you go fit suck sh*it out of your wife nyansh but we wey dey for naija get our ways of doing things.
This isn't a matter of the way things are done in Nigeria. Are you seriously trying to tell me that people don't do that in Nigeria? That Nigeria isn't exposed enough to see this as a new wave to treating women equally? It all comes down to one thing - appreciation. Some will appreciate it and some won't and it should lie in your discretion to find that woman who will appreciate you in every way even when you're being stupid and arrogantly unreasonable.

When you say you love someone, it means you're ready to do just about anything. It means going the extra mile that her male friend will never venture going into. What do you think will happen to you, if she - for instance - goes on a trip and she falls ill that she can't wash and all of a sudden her male friend was there to wash for her, you think she might object to that? No, I don't think so.

In as much as women want to claim they're old and matured, they still want to be treated with care and kindness like a 5-year old child. They want someone who will be there to help them even when they can do whatever themselves, and that's how a relationship should be. Look at it this way, if you can't do these things for her, what makes you different from her male friends? Sex? Then that shows how imbalanced your relationship is or can ever be. Think about that.

Now, one final statement (and no disrespect please): if you come in one day to find your dad washing dishes for your mom, would you by any chance think your dad is stupid or will you smile and wish that someday you treat your wife that way, especially if you see the blooming smile on your mom's face?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
TheSeeker:

This isn't a matter of the way things are done in Nigeria. Are you seriously trying to tell me that people don't do that in Nigeria? That Nigeria isn't exposed enough to see this as a new wave to treating women equally? It all comes down to one thing - appreciation. Some will appreciate it and some won't and it should lie in your discretion to find that woman who will appreciate you in every way even when you're being stupid and arrogantly unreasonable.

When you say you love someone, it means you're ready to do just about anything. It means going the extra mile that her male friend will never venture going into. What do you think will happen to you, if she - for instance - goes on a trip and she falls ill that she can't wash and all of a sudden her male friend was there to wash for her, you think she might object to that? No, I don't think so.

In as much as women want to claim they're old and matured, they still want to be treated with care and kindness like a 5-year old child. They want someone who will be there to help them even when they can do whatever themselves, and that's how a relationship should be. Look at it this way, if you can't do these things for her, what makes you different from her male friends? Sex? Then that shows how imbalanced your relationship is or can ever be. Think about that.

Now, one final statement (and no disrespect please): if you come in one day to find your dad washing dishes for your mom, would you by any chance think your dad is stupid or will you smile and wish that someday you treat your wife that way, especially if you see the blooming smile on your mom's face?

We are not worthy!!

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by ebonyz: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Me?? do the dishes with u??
what kind of stupid love is that one?? angry  Imagine her telling me that i have to do the dishes wif her??
angry angry angry angry

What is bleeping big deal?? So if your wife went out and u had your dinner before she came back, u will leave the dishes in the sink for her until she gets back? undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
Quoted full_depth from Page 1

@gabry, I will only when she's away on a journey or sunthin as such,
but, if she's home or around, forget it !! A woman ought to take care of the home, dontcha gerrit??

ask your man if he really likes what he's doing? im sure u threatened him,

For me, I also think that a female should do the house work but that does not mean that a man could not assist at times. My bf always do the outside or slightly heavier work like painting the house and cuting the grass and changing the bulbs and washing the car but that does not mean I shouldnt do it either. At times, he ask me to help him wash his car and cut the grass and fix somethings like the plumbing work and stuff like that and I do so without considering anything else.

Why are you being so calculative over this matter? Besides, you need a little training incase if she is not around abeg! angry

Its the same thing like a lady owning a car. Why is it wrong for her to learn how to change her car tyres? You know, one day her tyre might go flat in the middle of nowhere and she dosnt know to change it. . . So. . . She must larn how to change the tyres whether she likes it or not and stop being a wussy! angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2009
@The Seeker,
Bros you're a sweet talker. I pity any babe wey go near you. Chinekem eh. But i still stand by what i know.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2009
cantell:

@The Seeker,
Bros you're a sweet talker. I pity any babe wey go near you. Chinekem eh. But i still stand by what i know.

it shows that you dont know TheSeeker at all. . . He is far more better than that. I know him too well and whichevr lady whom ends up with him is a lucky girl  wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2009
cantell:

@The Seeker,

keep on sliding backwards while i run towards men like theseeker grin grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2009
platinumnk:

keep on sliding backwards while i run towards men like theseeker grin grin grin grin

Amen! grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by TheSeeker(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2009
cantell:

@The Seeker,
Homie, it's a free world. You choose to do whatever pleases you, in fact, twins are bound to have different attitudes - that's what life is all about. There are always variations.

As for 'sweet talker' - I really don't believe in that. Anyone who sweet-talks can either do those things they say or simply choose to do so or not to. When I say I can die for my wife, it means I can go close to dying trying to save her - and that's how it is. There's no 'sweet talking' right there, it is what it is.

This is why I always think that Nigeria-kind-of-love has some little twisting dimensions to it (there are always limitations simply because no one wants to feel they are being taken advantage of) and I'm very sorry but the game needs to be upped and believe me, if I move close to your girlfriend (not being cocky), yes, she's long gone from you.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2009
Gabry:

it shows that you dont know TheSeeker at all. . . He is far more better than that. I know him too well and whichevr lady whom ends up with him is a lucky girl  wink

so u mean, any girl that ends up with me is lucky? cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

so u mean, any girl that ends up with me is lucky? cool

Are u TheSeeker?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by CrazyMan(m): 3:15am On Nov 28, 2009
@Poster.

If she's too lazy to wash the dishes, then look for someone who would do it without any complain.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 28, 2009
Bush thread.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Treetop20(m): 4:43am On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Bush thread.
Spot on!
These blokes are simply out of their minds. I would not only wash dishes but i will cook and clean as well.
it doesn't make me any less of a man.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mikelangs(m): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2009
I think the manner of approach is the problem. But I believe dat in love there should be understanding.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by sweetpie23: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2009
kini big deal undecided undecided undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chiogo(f): 5:40am On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Bush thread.
I was looking for the right word to describe it but this sums it up.

Orishirishi.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:58am On Nov 28, 2009
Whao so doing the dishes or assisting your woman is a big deal?  shocked

I thank God my man sees no big deal in helping out with the dishes. . .one of the reasons I have great respect for him. . .I won't ask him to do the dishes but he decides to help out. . .and this DOES NOT MAKE HIM LESS OF A MAN!

Doing the dishes together is something that is seen as fun. . .it builds a connection. . .it shouldn't just been seen as a task!

Its only men with a myopic chauvinistic mentality and  uncalled ego that see helping out with the dishes as something meant only for women. . .

I pity the women who marry such men cus them do enter one chance!  cry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2009
theseeker, thank you very much you have answered it all. let me just add mine.@poster, there is absolutely no reason why a man can't help out with washing dishes or housework in general. If he lives there, eats, makes a mess, needs clean dishes, he should be able to pitch in and help when needed. As we know modern times keep us racing around like rats in a maze and it's difficult to find enough hours in a day to do everything. Now, wouldn't it be wonderful if you helped your partner out and then it would give both of you a chance to sit down, actually get to communicate and get more closer.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by TheSeeker(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

theseeker, thank you very much you have answered it all. let me just add mine.@poster, there is absolutely no reason why a man can't help out with washing dishes or housework in general. If he lives there, eats, makes a mess, needs clean dishes, he should be able to pitch in and help when needed. As we know modern times keep us racing around like rats in a maze and it's difficult to find enough hours in a day to do everything. Now, wouldn't it be wonderful if you helped your partner out and then it would give both of you a chance to sit down, actually get to communicate and get more closer.
Unfortunately, that's not the case with some backward thinking men. They always want to be seen as LORD not partners. Pathetic
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by AboveDLaw: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2009
This equality stuff in marriage is over-rated.  If you actually decide to go 50-50 with a woman in all respect na that time she go pull the "I am a lady/treat me like a lady" card.  As for me, I am a traditional African man and no apologies.  Traditionally, African men have always been in partnership with their wives, senior vs junior partnership that is (and guess who's the senior partner?). 

Any African woman that wants to do otherwise with an African man will end up missing road. Opari!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.