Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25861 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by software(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmn watch out oooo cheesy shine your eyes very well.very soon, she will ask you to be in charge of the laundry. But really i dont think there is nothing wrong in helping. no be only her go chop the food later later.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by AboveDLaw: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2009
@TheSeeker - you dont truly believe all that stuff you spewed right (for your sake I hope you dont)? If you do then there are certain (women related real life) life lessons that await you patiently. You never sabi women at all!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by C2H5OH(f): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2009
You? Do the dishes with her? For what? Is she mad RAWWWBISH grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2009
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Women una no go change LOL
I do dishes, I hate laundry but can also do it once in a while thanks to being the only boy growing up with three girls who can nag the hell outta anyone to do "women stuff" with them. The problem always is that it soon turns into "its your turn to do the dishes" lol grin grin grin grin
Its no biggie to me anymore so I guess my gf can enjoy that, but she has got to learn to mark her territory. I just dont like the whole its because I am a guy then you have to be a pig.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by ima1(f): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2009
if you decide you want to eat using a plate, then you should be man enough to wash your damn dishes, i bet you did not even cook the damn food, but were happy to eat n lick your fingers, a-hole
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by C2H5OH(f): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2009
Why didn't you dash her a dirty slap.
When next she asks you to do it, oblige and throw the damn dishes in the trash cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2009
and then she will not cook again.
na by force to cook for you?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by C2H5OH(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2009
You mean she actually had the nerve to ask? How gutsy!
Oh my, you should have dumped her on the spot.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2009
anyway if you break all the dishes, break them on your head. tongue
wetin you go take chop for the next day?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by C2H5OH(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2009
Are you aasking me? Ask me again aworinwon
My next peperenpe can cook for me.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2009
good for her!
grin
you dont want a woman to love, just one to be your servant.
SHIOR.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by C2H5OH(f): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2009
Is that what you told your brother ? Because I don't remember telling you that.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by oblo(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2009
SO WHAT IS ALL THE NOISE ABOUT? angry angry angry angry angry eHENNNN@ POSTER@@!@!!!!,, are you handicapped? grin grin grin shocked shocked y CANT YOU DO DISHES WITH HER? Weda na wife or gurlfrend!!!!! Wetin day dia? See we men sometimes just do not get it at allllllll we go cum day use Bible quote take defend ourself!!!! Okaaaa so wile she washes u sit bak and enjoy the football game abi? Look no make me vex here,,,oga poster u beta leave dat sofa and go and help out that fine lady with the dishes!!!! Small time nw u go call ya self ajebuta!!!! Kpaki to the core na im u be!!! wink wink wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Fimmy(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2009
to me there is no big deal,i do dishes with my girlfriend,its real fun depends on how you feel about the girl
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2009
Gabry:

Are u TheSeeker?

i trained him cool cool cool

ThoniaSlim:

Whao so doing the dishes or assisting your woman is a big deal?  shocked

I thank God my man sees no big deal in helping out with the dishes. . .one of the reasons I have great respect for him. . .I won't ask him to do the dishes but he decides to help out. . .and this DOES NOT MAKE HIM LESS OF A MAN!

Doing the dishes together is something that is seen as fun. . .it builds a connection. . .it shouldn't just been seen as a task!

Its only men with a myopic chauvinistic mentality and  uncalled ego that see helping out with the dishes as something meant only for women. . .

I pity the women who marry such men cus them do enter one chance!  cry

question, when the car breaks down, will u offer to fix it? when u have a flat tire, will u offer to replace it? doing this will build connection between u and ur man and to say no shows how much of a feminist u are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2009
May God make more copies of you. . . .
Treetop20:

Spot on!
These blokes are simply out of their minds. I would not only wash dishes but i will cook and clean as well.
it doesn't make me any less of a man.

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by C2H5OH(f): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

i trained him cool cool cool

question, when the car breaks down, will u offer to fix it? when u have a flat tire, will u offer to replace it? doing this will build connection between u and your man and to say no shows how much of a feminist u are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Offer? You mean you will give her a chance to OFFAAAA!
I will demand that she go out there and fix it grin
These hypocrite feminists
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

Offer? You mean you will give her a chance to OFFAAAA!
I will demand that she go out there and fix it grin
These hypocrite feminists
i support u jare, no mind these women
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2009
na2day im watching you oooooo
that no be the tin you say last night, abeg!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2009
@Ladies/girls,
You ladies/girls are giving the seeker way too much credit. One thing is to say you can do something and another thing is doing it.
Like i said in my previous posts, this is Naija. All the babes that are against the idea of not washing are ladies living abroad.
The ladies in Naija here seems to be silent over this. They're not part of it. And one thing i know is that men that can do all these things without complaining, are the ones that can beat you to death with a cricket bat without blinking over insurance pay.(someone said it earlier)
All that glitters is not gold. If a man doesn't do dishes with his wife it doesn't show lack of love. A man can still love his wife regardless of whatever.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2009
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na2day im watching you oooooo
that no be the tin you say last night, abeg!

i believe what i said last night was, "i asked for a matured woman, una bring small pikin, wetin i go use this one do?"  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2009
a.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2009
@The Amaka,
Did you say more rights? The women in the west were given virtually every right. This is a place where a woman can marry just to share wealth or collect alimony for herself. What kind of stupid right is that? The smart men over there will quickly arrange for a nuptial agreement before marriage and the lady would cry foul.
Men in the western world are like caged animals, looking for a way to escape. They're always pleasing their wives as if they are some goddess or something.
Take a look at what happened to African china. He had sex with a lady just like two consenting adults would do and the next day, he was charged with rape. The lady wanted some dough for herself but she didn't want to work for it. She intended to live off on a man's wealth. How sad.
If naija would change to be that kind of society then i'd rather be in this one.
The white women can barely control themselves how much more the black African women. They would just bury us and think nothing of it.
I just know that no matter the amount of influence the western world have over us, it wouldn't change our traditions and culture.
It wouldn't, not in a thousand years!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chino4(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2009
There aint anything wrong doing dishes,why must guys make a fuss out of nothing,its not like she is asking u to wash her undies,that there may be a limit to.I know some people may bash me on the undies part really soon,so on that topic get her a washing machine.My 2 cents.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2009
why dont we just impose Sharia Law all over the country? then that way you will be fine.
sounds like a plan to me!  grin tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

why dont we just impose Sharia Law all over the country? then that way you will be fine.
sounds like a plan to me!  grin tongue

we will start by shariaing u. now that sounds like a plan
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by agathamari(f): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

question, when the car breaks down, will u offer to fix it? when u have a flat tire, will u offer to replace it? doing this will build connection between u and your man and to say no shows how much of a feminist u are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
have i. . . .changed tires - yes.  changed oil - yes.  changed filters, hoses, plugs, wires, berring assemblys, belts, clutch and more.  my father taught us girls to be self sufficint and my father also taught the one who cooks never cleans the dishes!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2009
agathamari:

have i. . . .changed tires - yes. changed oil - yes. changed filters, hoses, plugs, wires, berring assemblys, belts, clutch and more. my father taught us girls to be self sufficint and my father also taught the one who cooks never cleans the dishes!

you are an oyibo, prepare for them to yab you to death.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2009
agathamari:

have i. . . .changed tires - yes.  changed oil - yes.  changed filters, hoses, plugs, wires, berring assemblys, belts, clutch and more.  my father taught us girls to be self sufficint and my father also taught the one who cooks never cleans the dishes!

really, now u are the kinda girl i want to hook up with, i hate changing tires, with u in my life, my mechanic needs are over  grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2009
i think her point is the gender role thing is stupid!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by agathamari(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you are an oyibo, prepare for them to yab you to death.
im used to it
THE-AMAKA:

i think her point is the gender role thing is stupid!
yes it is! men children grow up and relize you are not gods gift to the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.