Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25857 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

what is so hard to understand?

Stop trying to be what u're not, its pretty much understandable if u just be ur normal self instead of trying to be like AMAKA.
u have a sound up-bringing! stop all this.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

[b][/b]

Stop trying to be what u're not, its pretty much understandable if u just be your normal self instead of trying to be like AMAKA.
u have a sound up-bringing! stop all this.

Lol. Im just trying to see where he is confused so I can clarify. All Im saying is "Gender Roles" dont guarantee a solid marriage. Because if they did when they travel abroad, they wouldnt be rushing to divorce.
Marriage should be based on love, trust and deep understanding. Everything else is hogwash tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
this  platinmnk and amaka i dont know where this 2ladies where grow up from. because the way they are handling this topic i never see ooo. is like na them de mary thier  husband for house ooo. maybe na so there mama take mary there papa for there house oooo. because u no sey blood no de lie. up bringing of any child maters alot
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by yme1(f): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

this platinmnk and amaka i dont know where this 2ladies where grow up from. because the way they are handling this topic i never see ooo. is like na them de mary thier husband for house ooo. maybe na so there mama take mary there papa for there house oooo. because u no sey blood no de lie. up bringing of any child maters alot
what has her personal life gat to do with this? undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

this platinmnk and amaka i dont know where this 2ladies where grow up from. because the way they are handling this topic i never see ooo. is like na them de mary thier husband for house ooo. maybe na so there mama take mary there papa for there house oooo. because u no sey blood no de lie. up bringing of any child maters alot

Please go to bed, you are talking out your backside, and If i stoop down to insult you like you should, you won't like it.
Because we have a differnce in opinons you insult my home? See what yeye people you are from. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
yme u may not understand. they said they are looking for a man they can be in the same level with.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

this  platinmnk and amaka i dont know where this 2ladies where grow up from. because the way they are handling this topic i never see ooo. is like na them de mary thier  husband for house ooo. maybe na so there mama take mary there papa for there house oooo. because u no sey blood no de lie. up bringing of any child maters alot
na die for any man wey cross their path, serious die ooo !!!

y me:

what has her personal life gat to do with this?  undecided
I think u should go thru this thread over and over and see how these ladies have insulted men !!

platinumnk:

Marriage should be based on love, trust and deep understanding. Everything else is hogwash tongue
I cant belive you are the one saying this now !! thank God for this thread, it has really changed you !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

yme u may not understand. they said they are looking for a man they can be in the same level with.
They said they need a man whom they ca easily manipulate !!
a man who can wash their plates and pants whenever they order them to.
Nonsense !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by yme1(f): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Nonsense !!
i dont think that is what they meant or is it?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

apparently you need to read over my posts again! grin

full depth:

I think u should go thru this thread over and over and see how these ladies have insulted men !!
I cant belive you are the one saying this now !! thank God for this thread, it has really changed you !!
Because I want my man to respect me, I have insulted men? commot from dia grin grin

What do you mean I was saying this LONG Time ago.
In a marriage where there is :
Love- A man wouldnt mind helping the wife, or other duties that she might not be able to get to.
Trust- A man wouldnt worry about "gender roles" he trusts that his wife does his best and does not
         disrespect him.
Deep understanding-  Understand that not everything is nto written in the book, Doing housework will not kill you.  cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
y me:

full depth:

Nonsense !!

hahahaha, I can wash my own thanks. But if im not able to, he should be able to help, does it kill for him to put them in the washing machine while Im stuck in traffic on the way home? cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
ful depth my brother i never see this kind of ladies before who want to put men under there control like this. they should have send the man to the market to go and buy pepe and sult.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

ful depth my brother i never see this kind of ladies before who want to put men under there control like this. they should have send the man to the market to go and buy pepe and sult.

Of cousre, if im home and tending the kids and he is passing the grocery store, Im gonna call him to pick up a few things, whats wrong with that? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
y me:

as u can see, its what they meant,

platinumnk:

Deep understanding-  Understand that not everything is nto written in the book, Doing housework will not kill you.  cheesy
U don start again abi I can see u are too stubborn to accept the truth.
n or teach your daughter wrong thing oooo,  a word is enof for the wise. in your case, we need to fix it into your head.

nwabuking5:

my broda, u sef folow me see wetin my eyes dey see oo,
werrin dey pain me pass be say them too subborn,  them nor gree hear word. i don tire sef
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
my sister please come back from that place u are going because there is no road there.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Of cousre, if im home and tending the kids and he is passing the grocery store, Im gonna call him to pick up a few things, whats wrong with that?  grin grin grin grin grin

that one is not a problem naa,
but to wash plate, wash ur panyt, wash that ur bra, for wetin naa,
which kin insult be this sef, come if na play stop am !! whats the meaning of all this naa??
im taking it personal on u now.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

as u can see, its what they meant,
U don start again abi I can see u are too stubborn to accept the truth.
n or teach your daughter wrong thing oooo,  a word is enof for the wise. in your case, we need to fix it into your head.
my broda, u sef folow me see wetin my eyes dey see oo,
werrin dey pain me pass be say them too subborn,  them nor gree hear word. i don tire sef

stubborn? I will teach my children to be all they can be, regadless of gender.  cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth dont wory i understand every thing and is very painful because i dont know where this world is going to. maybe back tire is now trying to overtake the front tire this day. but i still believe this ladys will chenge some day because there is nothing God can not do. dont wory God will chenge them with time.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

that one is not a problem naa,
but to wash plate, wash your panyt, wash that your bra, for wetin naa,
which kin insult be this sef, come if na play stop am !! whats the meaning of all this naa??
im taking it personal on u now.

does he wash it by hands? cant he pick my stuff and put them in the washing machine if im busy?
he can take off my bra but not wash it?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

full depth dont wory i understand every thing and is very painful because i dont know where this world is going to. maybe back tire is now trying to overtake the front tire this day. but i still believe this ladys will chenge some day because there is nothing God can not do. dont wory God will chenge them with time.
My guy, i pray so oooo, but with the way these girls are going, world don already end !!

platinumnk:

cant he pick my stuff and put them in the washing machine if im busy?
he can take off my bra but not wash it?

Nor just try come back to naija from 'that wherever u dey' , continue staying there and giving ur man all ur bra and panyt to wash,
weda by hand or by teeth, all join !! what is bad is bad !! simple.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
this platinimnk u are very stuborn oooo we are talking of plates here u are adding more insult to injury. did i here u say washing paint and bra. this girl something the hungry u ooooo to God
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinmuk if i where u i go fill shame for all this thing wey u the talk . and i no go use this same mouth eat for 2weeks
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinum, free her abeg !!
its obvious she wont change !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
change it is you would would change?

if you were my house boys i would order you to wash my undies grin grin

better not sniff them either grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

change it is you would would change?

if you were my house boys i would order you to wash my undies grin grin

better not sniff them either grin
its not ur fault, nairaland has given you the opportuinity to role with us MEN.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
see that thing am talking about now. u have a litle problem because even ur house boy dont have to wash ur under ws because u are a lady. do u know that as a man i dont have to give my house girl my paints to wash? even in my house i can not alow my house boy to wash my wife paint for him not to see rubish there.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

its not your fault, nairaland has given you the opportuinity to role with us MEN.

see its funny, my sign near my name used to be "m"
I changed it because I talk like man, Im not weakminded, and almost anything you can do I can.
I  go home and I walk with my head held high, you too tired to run the gen?
I can pull it.
Funny how I surpised my elders when our tv broke in our home in 9ja and every man was there was scratching their heads and trying all sorts of things to fix it.
I told them to move aside, they looked at me like I was joking, but I held firm and wahalla in 2 mins, I had fixed the TV and my dad was right there smiling.

I dont need someone to dictate me in a marriage.  tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

see that thing am talking about now. u have a litle problem because even your house boy dont have to wash your under ws because u are a lady. do u know that as a man i dont have to give my house girl my paints to wash? even in my house i can not alow my house boy to wash my wife paint for him not to see rubish there.
I laugh in igbo~
Can we say washing machine?
grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinum, u don spoil finish,
nothin anybody can do to help ur situation,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

platinum, u don spoil finish,
nothin anybody can do to help your situation,

help me? I assure, my man is quite proud of me! And hes igbo from home cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
my brother full depth i toth am talking with a senceble girl self i dont know that the girl no get sence self. she said she wan give her house boy paint to wash for her. i dont know how i wested all my time talking with this kind of girl self. while every body in japan here is enjoying there sleep is 5.24am here. am talking to an senceless girl like this who dont want to chenge. let me go to sleep. please do urself a favor and go and rest because that girl still de far.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
any thing man can do u can do as well. go and clamb parm tree and cut something from the top of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.