Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (98377 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jodha:

Wait lemme get your point you mean a guy can be touchable and go about touching lasses asses?

Ehn is that what you mean, lemme know how to classify you!
its like you don't understand English on Mondays abi..you can't see where I said I don't support groping abi.? if someone does that to you just tell them to stop..I think the person should have enough shame to back away..but if you decide to also act like a bush girl and attack either pray he'll let you hit him out of shame or know how to fight..if you meet someone that'll do anything to deny he can beat you up there..for your own good

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by abimic(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jodha:

No amount of apology can salvage a woman's wounded pride.

I type this with confidence because such incidence has happened to me.

I was innocently walking on the road, a guy tapped my ass and his friends were hailing him from the back, I gave him a dirty slap, all he did was laugh, I angrily walked away.

So you c my points some guys are to be slapped to stupor grin
Your beauty must be extra ordinary, out of this world and surely one a guy can't take away his eyes if beheld once, and maybe u were shaking it too much likewise just like dbanj's emergency. I just wonder number of guys u would have slapped on the road, hope u are not hulk hogan grin.... Well, if u say some, fine! But not all guys can be slapped though,it's good to know that. How your day?
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by JhyMedex: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jodha:
, if I were in her shoes, aww totally slapped the konji awtta that dog,

See dis one... gals like ursef just make me lol.....
Wat if He's nt like most wussies out dere n he slaps u back... den wat?...ur fast hand wld av earned u a facial disfigurement

if it comes to a physical confrontation.. u'd loose..Most def....
And in a civilzed Clime ,if d matter goes to d judge u'd loose again...u got no evidence Whatsoever to prove he actually touched u wit his Pintle ..its just ur word against his...

N HW d e knw we can vouch 4 ur mental health...?
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by JhyMedex: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jodha:
, if I were in her shoes, aww totally slapped the konji awtta that dog,

Wat if He's nt like most wussies out dere n he slaps u back... den wat?...ur fast hand wld av earned u a facial disfigurement

And in a civilzed Clime ,if d matter goes to d judge u'd loose again...u got no evidence Whatsoever to prove he actually touched u wit his Pintle ..its just ur word against his...

N HW do we knw we can vouch 4 ur mental health...?
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Missmossy:

Go to hell, you don't matter one bit. Sorry if you felt affected by what i said, tell your fellow pervert i said hi grin birds of a feather obviously.

So what makes you think you matter too??
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Jodha(f): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2017
JhyMedex:

N HW do we knw we can vouch 4 ur mental health...?

I'm not stupid enough to slap a guy in a deserted area. . Even if the animal slap me back, and give him double of his slap.

By then people will come out and help me out.

And I don't know what gives you guys the idea that every man will defeat a woman on every physical combat. My dear there is a state of anger that you'll get Dat will make you strong enough to fight even batista himself...
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Jodha(f): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2017
abimic:

Your beauty must be extra ordinary, out of this world and surely one a guy can't take away his eyes if beheld once, and maybe u were shaking it too much likewise just like dbanj's emergency. I just wonder number of guys u would have slapped on the road, hope u are not hulk hogan grin.... Well, if u say some, fine! But not all guys can be slapped though,it's good to know that. How your day?

It's not a matter of beauty some guys are dogs literally... I wasn't shaking anything... I was walking calmly.

Of course I know that, some guys are "off" upstairs, slap those ones and you'll find yourself in a hospital... I know the category of guys to slap..

My day is going as planned, thank you!... Yours?
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
kolaranking1:
I believe you know the meaning of misogyny......cos all what he 'j3rk' said doesn't show in any way that he hates women

Would you have preferred I described him as a "chauvinist male"? Because even a "scholar" like you should be able to decipher j3rk's opinion about women from his comments.

That aside, let's learn to be more considerate of others.
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by JhyMedex: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jodha:

I'm not stupid enough to slap a guy in a deserted area. . Even if the animal slap me back, and give him double of his slap.

By then people will come out and help me out.

And I don't know what gives you guys the idea that every man will defeat a woman on every physical combat. My dear there is a state of anger that you'll get Dat will make you strong enough to fight even batista himself...

I had to lol at d Batista bit...I like it...
U stubborn n heck I tink I like u...

BT pls don't slap a guy whether in a deserted place or not...
don't stake ur beauty n emojtional health on the off chance DT pple will come n save u...
Guy cld av done d damage b4 dey come to ur aid..
BT like som1 said tell him stop.. sure he'll av d decency to STOp...
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by abimic(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jodha:

It's not a matter of beauty some guys are dogs literally... I wasn't shaking anything... I was walking calmly.

Of course I know that, some guys are "off" upstairs, slap those ones and you'll find yourself in a hospital... I know the category of guys to slap..

My day is going as planned, thank you!... Yours?
I've always had beautiful days even when stress stares me in the face courtesy of good and beautiful people around. I checked your profile and saw u new, I could sense future miss nairaland in the making....... Guess u would not mind put in for the contest when it's here.
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Jodha(f): 12:51am On Jan 25, 2017
I'm totally flattered by your complement grin

But contest and all that is not my thing plus I hate competition
abimic:

I've always had beautiful days even when stress stares me in the face courtesy of good and beautiful people around. I checked your profile and saw u new, I could sense future miss nairaland in the making....... Guess u would not mind put in for the contest when it's here.
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by kolaranking1(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2017

Would you have preferred I described him as a "chauvinist male"? Because even a "scholar" like you should be able to decipher j3rk's opinion about women from his comments.

That aside, let's learn to be more considerate of others.
'Male chauvinism'.......That's the right word cos it shows the clear difference BTW disparage and contempt.
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Kingsley1000(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
i think gender equality should be employed in this case because most guys have been molested by ladies
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by SHOCK7(m): 4:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:
I don't see how this changes anything, y is she complaining if she didn't slapped him or something, if I were in her shoes, aww totally slapped the konji awtta that dog, since she did nothing to him she shouldn't complain

Is she expecting her Twitter fans to goan arrest the man #smh
Take it easy o, reason carefully before you react Derez no way his penis 'ld 've been touching her in they were on different seats.
but you not looking bad sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
A dude once wanked right behind me in the PUBLIC bus.
Say something else bloke
That's crazy, but I guess u enjoyed d view
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by nwosunnanenye(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
lovelygurl:

So the fact that it happened to you as a guy makes it right uhn? What is wrong is wrong!
C'mon Shut Up Ur Stinking Mouth Everything That Dude Typed Was Right U Dont Have To See Whats Right And Not Second To It Cuz U R D Same Gender.Grow Up Lass
Re: Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus by Mosdiii(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28
Hmm interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.