Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 (2550 Views)

Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World / Weird News: Man Weds Three Women In Church In Zaire / A Man Down On His Kneels While Proposing Marriage To His Fiancee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 5:48am On Nov 29, 2009
Authorities are saying this is one of the most violent hit crimes ever committed on the Land. An extremely handsome stud was rolling tight with his 22s and was about making a left on 75 & spring-valley when suddenly he was struck!  He went down in a flash bleeding his heart out. Eye witness account says that it happened quickly, first there was a swoosh sound, then shock, and then he dropped. Authorities said that the victim was able to point at a female suspect who seems to have an accomplice. Authorities believe this was a classic “take the man down” setup and are currently interviewing various eye witnesses. CNN was able to gather some information about the two suspects involved; the lady was armed to the teeth. Among her arsenal was an 8 figured body shape with heavily fronted “guns” and a well rounded rare defense to compliment. She was also said to have extremely seductive diamond eyes and a lip that looks so succulent, it will make a man go hungry. Her voice was said to be so soft it melts kings’ hearts and the poor victim didn’t have a chance against such potent black beauty. She is also believed to carry between her legs an extremely dangerous weapon that once used on a victim; they are as good as dead.  Her accomplice was described to be more or less an elf with small wings carrying a bow and a very deadly arrow which found its mark on the victim’s heart.  CNN learned that as people tried to save the victim’s life, he let out faintly a word as the points to the females suspect, “BlueSpice”. Authorities believe the lady has been involved in many other hits around the Land and with her accomplice whose name is believed to be “Cupid”. Currently experts believe that the victim will not make it except a miracle happens. The only hope for the victim right now is a lady who took his number but is yet to call the victim; she seems to be the only one with a matching blood type for the him. Authorities are asking for anyone with any kind of information about the mysterious lady or the two suspects to come forth. The victims name is Na2day?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by platinumnk(f): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2009
nl full of kolomental ppl grin grin grin grin
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 5:53am On Nov 29, 2009
Blue-wetin? Boy, if you know what you've got yourself into, you'll know you're just dead - not as good as dead - it is dead angry Bluespice? angry angry *Dashes out to find my gun*
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 5:54am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

Blue-wetin? Boy, if you know what you've got yourself into, you'll know you're just dead - not as good as dead - it is dead angry Bluespice? angry angry *Dashes out to find my gun*

my brother, plz get the lady that took my number, she is the only one that can save my life now cry cry cry cry
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2009
Bluespice is still my wife but we haven't finalized our divorce. . . . seems like I'll need you to be witness of this treachery in court  angry angry angry  BLUESPICE, this marriage is over already, now deal with it. I'll see where you'd get $50,000 for child support.
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2009
Who is this lady that has your number? FL Gators? Secretz? Missy B?
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 5:58am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

Bluespice is still my wife but we haven't finalized our divorce. . . . seems like I'll need you to be witness of this treachery in court  angry angry angry  BLUESPICE, this marriage is over already, now deal with it. I'll see where you'd get $50,000 for child support.

hope i didn't give out too much info  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

TheSeeker:

Who is this lady that has your number? FL Gators? Secretz? Missy B?

keep naming u will get there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by platinumnk(f): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

Bluespice is your WHAT??!! angry angry angry angry Abeg, forget that, SIGN My DIVORCE PAPERS 1ST angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2009
na redspice i see, but I'm looking for bluespice right now.

Keep hanging in there. Help is on the way.
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Bluespice is your WHAT??!! angry angry angry angry Abeg, forget that, SIGN My DIVORCE PAPERS 1ST angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and the great fall out has began grin grin grin

tpia.:

na redspice i see, but I'm looking for bluespice right now.

Keep hanging in there. Help is on the way.

hurry, hurry, my life is hanging on a thin thread cry cry cry cry
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2009
You have me to deal with much later . Just pray that I don't call the executioner to finish her job

Platinumnk? I go kill you be that sweetmeatpie? Gabry? TOH? Spikedcylinder? Michelin89?
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

You have me to deal with much later . Just pray that I don't call the executioner to finish her job

Platinumnk? I go kill you be that sweetmeatpie? Gabry? TOH? Spikedcylinder? Michelin89?

u are almost there tongue tongue
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2009
source?
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

source?

can't u read? CNN, where else? angry angry angry angry
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2009
tpia?[size=1pt]If she catch me I don die[/size]
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

tpia?[size=1pt]If she catch me I don die[/size]

my friend, make a list angry angry angry
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2009
na2day?:

can't u read? CNN, where else? angry angry angry angry
ah ahn! provide an accurate link so we can verify the story.  tongue

so the person that took down your number is a popular person here on nairaland?
hmmmm
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2009
TheAmaka? UjuJoan? Stillwater? Chiogo [size=2pt]Although you're likely to end up in jail if you touch her[/size]
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2009
Epi?
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2009
lovemoi2? SexyZee? WinnerLosergal?iice?Tope2000? Who? angry angry
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

lovemoi2? SexyZee? WinnerLosergal?iice?Tope2000? Who? angry angry
lol
hmmmmm
mama-gee? grin
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

lovemoi2? SexyZee? WinnerLosergal?iice?Tope2000?  Who? angry angry

now one of those names kinda looks familiar but keep going  tongue tongue tongue

THE-AMAKA:

lol
hmmmmm
mama-gee? grin

nah!
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by platinumnk(f): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

My Friend, Kill me NOW lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, see how you have shamed me in front of my people!!
Abeg, someone come and collect me, I don die here na today ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2009
platinumnk:

My Friend, Kill me NOW lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, see how you have shamed me in front of my people!!
Abeg, someone come and collect me, I don die here na today ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed

come die next to me sweet heart lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2009
na2day what country are you living in? or your area?
that should narrow it down. grin
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2009
[Quote author=na2day? on Today at 09:14:19 PM]come die next to me sweet heart [/Quote]

I have this new charm that was just sent from Nigeria. . . if I slap you with am, na 7th heaven you go find yourself. angry angry

[Quote author=platinumnk on oday at 09:13:20 PM]My Friend, Kill me  NOW , see how you have shamed me in front of my people!!
Abeg, someone come and collect me, I don die here na today ooo [/quote] I'm still yours. Aren't you why I divorced bluespice? sad
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by platinumnk(f): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2009
na2day?:

come die next to me sweet heart lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Im seriously considering it sad sad sad cry

TheSeeker:

I'm still yours. Aren't you why I divorced bluespice? sad

SEE. . . You igbo men will tell a girl Anything cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na2day what country are you living in? or your area?
that should narrow it down.  grin

usa, plz narrow it down, dont forget to include urself  tongue tongue

TheSeeker:

I have this new charm that was just sent from Nigeria. . . if I slap you with am, na 7th heaven you go find yourself. angry angry

I'm still yours. Aren't you why I divorced bluespice? sad

how much u wan sell the charm?
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by na2day2(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Im seriously considering it sad sad sad cry

stop considering it ooo, just do it (it is all about the Nike) wink wink kiss kiss

platinumnk:

SEE. . . You igbo men will tell a girl Anything cry cry cry cry cry cry

thank God i am not igbo grin grin cool cool
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2009
so im assumming the peron is also in the usa
hmmmm hold on and ill come back with some suggestions, hopefully.

lol we have two problems in this thread
the seeker and plat and na2day lol
romance dilemas
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2009
[Quote author=THE-AMAKA]so im assumming the peron is also in the usa
hmmmm hold on and ill come back with some suggestions, hopefully.

lol we have two problems in this thread
the seeker and plat and na2day lol
romance dilemas[/Quote]

See me see wahala oooo!!! Who tell you say I be trouble? Abeg ooooo!!! tongue tongue *Singing Timaya's 'abeg oo'
Re: Cnn Breaking News: Man Down, Call 911 by TheSeeker(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2009
[Quote author=na2day?]stop considering it ooo, just do it (it is all about the Nike)[/Quote] Young man, you want to die young angry angry angry Wait and let me reload my gun!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? / True Life Story / What's Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.