Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (59739 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Ironlion1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
ichidodo:
Buhari is dead....God Bless Nigeria.
If this is true, this my big cassava that has been dormant for three days because of this by force fasting my pastor has imposed on us will resume active service with cynthia and then temy.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by tete7000(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abbeyme:
So who's telling us the truth??

The one who told us Abacha is the healthiest president Nigeria ever had; Abacha who was a coupist and who later died in power . Or maybe the one who rather than address the serious question of the president health chose to engage in petty war with the one who is no longer in power. Maybe both or rather none looks like one that can be trusted to say the truth. Nigeria is really in trouble. These men can't be believed.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Junaid Mohammed, a certified lunatic, Buhari hater number one. undecided
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Abbeyme: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
tete7000:

The one who told us Abacha is the healthiest president Nigeria ever had; Abacha who was a coupist and who later died in power . Or maybe the one who rather than address the serious question of the president health chose to engage in petty war with the one who is no longer in power. Maybe both or rather none looks like one that can be trusted to say the truth. Nigeria is really in trouble. These men can't be believed.

That's my point bro.

The men are both working for their individual pockets and enhancing their perceived popularity..

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
lielbree:
Does anyone need a soothsayer to realise buhari is terribly sick? undecided

I mean just take a look at the guy
He is 74. How do you expect him to look? Baabu sense embarassed
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Leez(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
•Says Abacha was the healthiest President Nigeria ever had

BY GBENGA OKE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/junaid-presidency-stop-lying-nigerians-buharis-health/
junaid is ipob yoot looooolz grin
zombies no go kee persin
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by kennsville(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
The biggest problem I think we have is that a huge chunk of the Nigeria voting populace Don't really have good reason of voting in leaders , I think One of the reason that should be topping the list list why we vote is for th aspirant aspirant to give us a better life But hell No. Tribalism religion and selfish interest have blocked our acumen. Well odimma. Would have have said non of my biz but...........

Oya next comments =Trash
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by proeast(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
nextstep:
Abeg make he no die oh.

The last thing we need are our brothers from the North taking it personal (this would mark the second time a sitting president from North dies in power), and we cannot afford that kind of wahala.

So, for the sake of us all, please stay alive till 2019.
A coward dies many times before his actual death. What are you afraid of? Buhari can die today if he wants, then the useless north can do their worst, we are waiting for them. Rubbish!
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by johnamedu: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
#We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.

At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.

*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.

Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria, plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ

Pls send to all people in ur contact.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by krauss: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
swtman:
Who e epp?
I like this meme die. See as the pikin close eye like say she mean 'i don't care'
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by solarview(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sarrki... How market today, please come and read news here
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
krauss:
I like this meme die. See as the pikin close eye like say she mean 'i don't care'
no be small grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by nezer83: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogawisdom:

Dnt be silly where did I wish him dead or u can't comprehend English

Find ur space somewhere else u dumbass.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Ejembiisrael(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
•Says Abacha was the healthiest President Nigeria ever had

BY GBENGA OKE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/junaid-presidency-stop-lying-nigerians-buharis-health/
This Man Is Bringing Shame To This Country But God Pass Him
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by prof12(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Junaid is sick. Let him come with concrete suggestions that can help the nation out of the present economic situation and stop criticising the government stupidly.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
... Though Junaid is an extremist and I don't subscribe to his opinion but I think he is on point on this.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Hades2016(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iamwrath:

Libya is Visa free
watin da delay you na undecided
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ogawisdom(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
nezer83:

Find ur space somewhere else u dumbass.

Maintain ur Lane misfit
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Kingbuhari(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
buhari is just a time-bomb a walking corpse

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by believe247: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guys, can we just plz wait for the 10 day leave to be over. I guess in a few days time Nigerians will know who is saying the truth abt the president's health. Just keep calm.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Billochizzy4u: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
I wish him a quick :- recovery. Get well soon Buhari... we love you. cry

You love the crisis suffering and economic failure or what do you love
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Dignitygab(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
I've heard you
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by timecapsule: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
I have said before that APC is now NOLLYWOOD in GOVERNMENT. Has anybody dictate anything wrong with picture in the TWITTER of PMB watching CHANNEL TV. The so called POLITICS TODAY he is watching is a 7pm mondays weekly program he is watching on sunday. So there is a BIG error is the making of this news. GOOGLE and confirm.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by COOL10(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
This idiot of a man was still part of those who threatened hell and fire if Jonathan wins the election against Buhari in 2011. The north now knows that there is a chance of power returning to the South should their Messiah die. The problem with Nigeria is that nobody is patriotic. The northerners are fighting for their interest just like the southerners. Way out of all these is either we restructure or we simply break up. its a hard truth very simple to realise.

I'm kind of surprised to hear some people who keep on saying there is a hope for Nigeria. its either that they are ignorant of history or that they blind to facts around them.
. It's called Faith
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by googlepikins: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
I wish him a quick recovery. Get well soon Buhari... we love you. cry
who be the we??

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by coputa(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Even though am no fan of Buhari and his nepotic tendencies
Leaving this country in the hands of jagaban is a No No
Bubu should just hang in there till 2019 undecided
Yes,jagaban and Adeboye
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Even though am no fan of Buhari and his nepotic tendencies
Leaving this country in the hands of jagaban is a No No
Bubu should just hang in there till 2019 undecided
grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by BlindAngel: 12:43am On Jan 24, 2017
ahms12:
speak for yourself only.I will be the most happiest man if that goat of a president is dead
Dnt say that u will be the most happiest, because millions of people will be jubilating all over the streets and feeling more happy 100times more than u.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by daveP(m): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2017
ichidodo:
If another Northern President dies in Power, then I think they should begin to do present a clean slate of health as one of the requirements for picking them under the umbrella of any party.

PDP- president die

ApC- Same?

It would help if more than two random medical firms can do this to let us have rest from Presidential taken brouhaha. Its the least of our constitutional problems.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by teamchocolate: 2:21am On Jan 24, 2017
ichidodo:

Ichidodo is back grin

Bros e. . Long time .. how is the wailing going grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by judynton(m): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2017
BELKIS:
I wish him a quick recovery. Get well soon Buhari... we love you. cry
Hey,wey u, speak 4 ur self
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 24, 2017
What a country. We are so unserious in this part of the world.
The president is MIA and no one could clear the air for us with proof after 4 days?
Well, what's my own, he's not even my president.
I spit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.