Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (59699 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Marius26(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Even though am no fan of Buhari and his nepotic tendencies
Leaving this country in the hands of jagaban is a No No
Bubu should just hang in there till 2019 undecided
may your life be like that of this present administration
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Okwyjesus(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
This idiot of a man was still part of those who threatened hell and fire if Jonathan wins the election against Buhari in 2011. The north now knows that there is a chance of power returning to the South should their Messiah die. The problem with Nigeria is that nobody is patriotic. The northerners are fighting for their interest just like the southerners. Way out of all these is either we restructure or we simply break up. its a hard truth very simple to realise.

I'm kind of surprised to hear some people who keep on saying there is a hope for Nigeria. its either that they are ignorant of history or that they blind to facts around them.

Exactly my point in office today. I could have prefer one Nigeria but the way things are going breaking the country seems to be a better option so that everyone will be patriotic to his tribe/country.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by nextstep(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abeg make he no die oh.

The last thing we need are our brothers from the North taking it personal (this would mark the second time a sitting president from North dies in power), and we cannot afford that kind of wahala.

So, for the sake of us all, please stay alive till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by idupaul: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Luckylife:
The true enemies of Mr president are those sycophants telling him that Nigerians are happy and better off now than previous administration. But in reality only few privilege sycophants that are not up to 2% are lavishing on Nigerians common wealth.

2 percent is too much they are not up to 500 people sef

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Ahmeduana(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
I wish him a quick recovery. Get well soon Buhari... we love you. cry
WHO BE "we?" HOPE YOU MEAN UNA ZOMBIE? BECAUSE ME I NO THEY AMONG UNA.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:

thank you. I love you too
hw I wish U will tell me this sweet words Face 2 Face cheesy wink
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by BELKIS(f): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ahmeduana:

WHO BE "we?"
You and I smiley
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Smooyis(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
This idiot of a man was still part of those who threatened hell and fire if Jonathan wins the election against Buhari in 2011. The north now knows that there is a chance of power returning to the South should their Messiah die. The problem with Nigeria is that nobody is patriotic. The northerners are fighting for their interest just like the southerners. Way out of all these is either we restructure or we simply break up. its a hard truth very simple to realise.

I'm kind of surprised to hear some people who keep on saying there is a hope for Nigeria. its either that they are ignorant of history or that they blind to facts around them.

It's either we restructure or we break up. Wow this statement should be trending everywhere now. I can't agree less cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by kibra4u(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
abumeinben:
angry

I wonder why all these rants!

Lai Mohammed hasn't spoken yet we're gallivanting in thoughts grin
My Guy, Lie Lie Mohammed is only respecting himself and his age.. grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by nextstep(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Okwyjesus:

Exactly my point in office today. I could have prefer one Nigeria but the way things are going breaking the country seems to be a better option so that everyone will be patriotic to his tribe/country.

It's a fantasy to think that people will get along if grouped among ethnic lines. Ask the Ekiti people how they feel about Ondo, or the Itsekiri about Urhobo. Even within the same state, you'll find tales of marginalization, cruelty, and mistrust. Even within the same town sef, you have one group trying to lord it over another. It's human nature.

What we need is generations of children growing up patriotic to Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nofuckgiven: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
The long awaited episode is looming grin
Can't wait to see these south west zombies and their northern masters war it out...would be fun tongue

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Ahmeduana(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
You and I smiley
COUNT ME OUT MY LADY! atom of love babu for bubu.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by balanceofterror1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
Why dont you report all the bastard osus who are always the first to make idiotic comments here. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by treelz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh God....I neva evn smell fp comment na FTC I go fit reach?
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bigajeff:
May bad history of the past never repeat it self oo. Long Live Baba Buhari
abeg if na joke make you stop am o,Osinbajo is my uncle,you know what I mean?
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:

You and I smiley
leave those heartless individuals up there..plz be my My BabY Diana
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Even though am no fan of Buhari and his nepotic tendencies
Leaving this country in the hands of jagaban is a No No
Bubu should just hang in there till 2019 undecided

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by mrsough(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
shio!!! Suffering and smiling abi!!! Oshi
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by emi14: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by kingdompropty: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
I like where he said Nigeria fared worse Under Bubu than GEJ.

Brain reset beginning to happen. cool

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by abumeinben(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
kibra4u:

My Guy, Lie Lie Mohammed is only respecting himself and his age.. grin

No no bro, he's currently seeing his period
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by DonCortino: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bigajeff:
May bad history of the past never repeat it self oo. Long Live Baba Buhari

What are you implying? That the mere commissioner is not capable?
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dongreat:

In other news, Which kind problem I don buy? I bought a fitness tracker only to be told by it to take 12000 steps a day to be fit. Now the damn thing is making me look like a restless hobo.
your pet can take the first 11999 while you the remaining Step. FIXED
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
I hate all these people carrying this kind of news now. But why now?

Why give people fake hopes? I'm truly angry at people giving Nigerians fake hopes of Buhari's demise!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by emi14: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
nextstep:

It's a fantasy to think that people will get along if grouped among ethnic lines. Ask the Ekiti people how they feel about Ondo, or the Itsekiri about Urhobo. Even within the same state, you'll find tales of marginalization, cruelty, and mistrust. Even within the same town sef, you have one group trying to lord it over another. It's human nature.

What we need is generations of children growing up patriotic to Nigeria.

Brother is not gonna work. Our children are been groom in the same tribal/ethnic sentiments.
Look at the level of hate statement only on nairaland alone.
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Marius26:
may your life be like that of this present administration
No be you vote this present administration
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by emi14: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Okwyjesus:

Well spoken. Well articulated and brief write up based on facts
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Iamwrath: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hades2016:
Am tired of our president and government cry

Libya is Visa free
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Who e epp?

Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by mr1759: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:

so you love bad thing
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by ogawisdom(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
nezer83:

Why do you wish another dead. Him dying wont end ur suffering. We should not wish another sad history repeating again.

Dnt be silly where did I wish him dead or u can't comprehend English
Re: Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Flexherbal:
Hope all is well!

O boy relax. I have heard that for more than 35 years now, since I was a kid.

NB. I've being shouting up nepa since I was a kid. I am now about 40yrs and my wife's 2 year old niece has started shouting up nepaaaaaa!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.