Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156627 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
glossy6:

Lol. my useless mother lost hers while in the womb hence she birthed an asshole like me. my gigolo of a father had to bleep hee with iron pe.nis because my overstretched w.hore of a mother never get satisfied
same boring trash from the hopeless bastard. The known LovePeddler is dying in frustrations.

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Jammiiee(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Piquitiya yayangi cry
Benita27:
Do you even know what assault is?. grin
To people like you the guy is the victim but he also assaulted her sexually.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Ningi2020(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Felitsa187(f): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Your mother is a pathetic fool for training an animal. Your mentally disturbed father is an idiot without brain.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin guy, o funny gaan. Kiyziyz. C painment 101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by glossy6(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
same boring trash from the hopeless bastard. The known LovePeddler is dying in frustrations.

The hediot even had to change my wording in other to get attention.

I think I've given you enough mention, now get out of here, you stinking he goat
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
glossy6:

The hediot even had to change my wording in other to get attention.

I think I've given you enough mention, now get out of here, you stinking he goat
Lol you are in pain.

Now fvck off Ashawo ten kobo, attend to your sex starved customers.

You will be useful to them tonight since you are not useful to your hopeless mother. Lmaoo
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Felitsa187:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin guy, o funny gaan. Kiyziyz. C painment 101
Lol you are in pain,
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by imitateMe(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Really?, are you pained she slapped him?, trust me, she failed to elaborate more on what the guy did to her on that queue before he ejaculated.
Take a look at the pictures she posted before concluding. Fake story!
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by imitateMe(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Really?, are you pained she slapped him?, trust me, she failed to elaborate more on what the guy did to her on that queue before he ejaculated.
she lied..semen is never hot.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Felitsa187(f): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol you are in pain,
Dude, be original. Don't reiterate my words. "Lol you are in pain". Smh!
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Jammiiee(m): 6:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Mummy Quadri, e ku ijo meta ma
Mumquadri:
some girls too can wear rubbish, dey ll wear cloth like ashwo.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ba7man(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Revelation1:
You are the one that got big moral comprehension issues.
I doubt if you understand what that means.

You just repeated what I said back to m like a robot.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Benita27:
Well, personally i don't think they(rapist) are leaning more to the sadistic type but rather towards sexual perversion. Else, why would someone rape when sex is cheap if he isn't a pervert?.

She failed to give more details on all he did behind her, this isn't unheard of.
SEX IS CHEAP you say, does that mean you'll let me fvck u?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Rawhumper(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2020
You are on point

You are quote author=ogorwyne post=53067683]how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying. [/quote]
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Rawhumper(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
[

It happens but I believe most girls enjoy it depending on the guy behind them that will make the lady to keep quiet or react.

How was your day?

quote author=Sleekbaby post=53070448]I witnessed this same scenario at same diamond during Xmas period, the same way, the guy released on the lady's dress, the lady embarrassed him and he couldn't deny it, he was just begging.

I think the guy should see the doctor asap bcoz it's not normal.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.