Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156587 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 24, 2017
zika1:
God bless you... this forum is full of sad people who think they can be happy by laughing at things that are serious. With the comments I have seen soo far it is obvious 90% of the people on nairaland are children who have been raised wrongly...

You're probably right. I hope to God that the things that made those vile and daft comments are idle children who have nothing to occupy their time because they are currently flunking out of school or have already flunked out.

Because if these things are truly representative of the people of Nigeria, we are eternally doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 24, 2017
inemani:

She is not lying, didn't you read where she wrote the pervert had a paper covering God-knows-what?
For those doubting her narrative, are you saying his preek cannot be pulled out of his trouser? He shifted and leaned on her so as to avoid being seen, as simple as ABC! People should always use their number 6 abeg!

You just need a first-hand experience. While celebrating my departmental win during the faculty's elections in the University, I had a similar situation. The crowd was overpressing, people were leaning on one another. Dude kept nudging close, before I knew it, he splashed his stupid and rotten fluid on my legs. The annoying part was before I could turn, he had mingled sharpaly with the crowd and disappeared. Let him continue in Thanksgiving to his stars, him for hear am that day. The extra time used in scrubbing that evening at the bathroom can't be forgotten in a hurry
To Perverts roaming around, correct beating awaits you. Useless and perverse species!
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 24, 2017
CFCman:
Well, it's possible that the guy unzipped his pants, whipped out his dick (with his belt holding up his pants)

It's entirely plausible that his cum fell on her legs, judging by the angle of the photo. There is no possible explanation to justify a woman framing up a man on trumped-up accusations of indecent behavior.

This is a clear case of sexual assault

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by henrixx(m): 5:01am On Jan 24, 2017
stories of lies.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Tay16(f): 5:04am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.
so sperm just fell from the ceiling and landed on her leg?undecided did you ever ask yourself why he was holding a paper in front of his manhood?

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by henrixx(m): 5:04am On Jan 24, 2017
inemani:

She is not lying, didn't you read where she wrote the pervert had a paper covering God-knows-what?
For those doubting her narrative, are you saying his preek cannot be pulled out of his trouser? He shifted and leaned on her so as to avoid being seen, as simple as ABC! People should always use their number 6 abeg!

You just need a first-hand experience. While celebrating my departmental win during the faculty's elections in the University, I had a similar situation. The crowd was overpressing, people were leaning on one another. Dude kept nudging close, before I knew it, he splashed his stupid and rotten fluid on my legs. The annoying part was before I could turn, he had mingled sharpaly with the crowd and disappeared. Let him continue in Thanksgiving to his stars, him for hear am that day. The extra time used in scrubbing that evening at the bathroom can't be forgotten in a hurry
To Perverts roaming around, correct beating awaits you. Useless and perverse species!
chai u sef
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Tay16(f): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol, all na for attention, senseless lady undecided
let that happen to your own daughter and i hope you call her a senseless lady

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Damfostopper(m): 5:14am On Jan 24, 2017
inemani:

d guy hand was crossing.... is ur brain in the clitorris

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by philclaps22: 5:18am On Jan 24, 2017
i
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Damfostopper(m): 5:19am On Jan 24, 2017
I don't believe biitches story on instagram or twitter..... is the banking hall a stadium... his hands r folded.... so he cum on ur leg... is he walking naked and no one saw it....

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by VanBommel(m): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Timelezz:
Lolz. Maybe you're not seeing it from right angle or colours.

Have you increased your phone brightness? grin
I almost got blind due to the brightness

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by successinlife: 5:42am On Jan 24, 2017
This is serious, the pictures of both doesn't qualify them as man and woman.The boy in that picture is less than 22years,check the girl pics as well,She should be 18-19,it is childs play that goes wrong.Either the girl was playing with him till he ejaculated on her or they were both enjoying it till she recovers her brain.Quick ejaculation or any name you call it won't just happened without foul play.Either it is a lie or some part of the story wasn't given.Somebody you don't know was so close to you on the queue and you noticed he was putting his hands on tissue or going close to your ass and you kept quiet till he ejaculates hot sperm on you? both of them have more questions to answer,we should hear the boys side of the story.Slapping him and calling on phone doesn't make the girl innocent,maybe the guy didn't settle as he promised.They are both inside the bank as she made us to believe.Bad biz for the girl,this is my conclusion on the matter,it isn't a clear story.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Chiefobdk1: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.

If you are not a lady. U wont believe this. . How u go believe am self. Person comot prick for banking hall. . Lol. Dey should tell us another lie

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Chiefobdk1: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Dat op na attention seeker. . D pic is not even diamond bank nnewi. . We ve two branches of diamond bank. . I visit this banks atleast 10 times a weak. . I think I kno d bank well.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Chiefobdk1: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Timelezz:
I haven't the faintest of ideas. And my mind has since painted different depiction of faces to go with your intelligence and brilliant mind but when I saw your ass, I had to start afresh drawing up the best possible face to match such well constructed body structure.

Nice bones!

Abeg no dey deceive her nothing special for her nyash
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:

where have you been Joseph? I don miss you o.

Na so... angry
As if u don't kw whr to find me.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Exturzee(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2017
was the guy also carrying out all the motions associated with ejaculation? eyes half closed, shaking etc am just pondering...
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Mayflowa:

But you saw the sperm. Of course he got his pee pee out! Many things are happening in this world albeit unbelievable.
did you see the girl's pic? If you did, you would know that the story sef isn't real to start with.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2017
repogirl:
Do you rub you privates on females and ejaculate on them? Do you support it? Maybe you also need a resounding slap to get you thinking straight.

How would you feel if some strange man did same to you? Disgusted I guess? That's exactly how it feels to us....And all the stupid boys here claiming it's a lie, it's this, it's that. Trying to rationalise it as if its the first time we are hearing something like this happening.
bae we nor dey say na lie,but this case hard to believ ooO,d man was not naked and waz inside da bank,or did he bringout his dick and ejaculate on her,na wa ooO u check am na

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2017
repogirl:
Hope she gave him the kind of slap that would rest his destiny.

Rubbish nonsense! angry
bae u too dey vex eee,calm down
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Mayflowa:

But you saw the sperm. Of course he got his pee pee out! Many things are happening in this world albeit unbelievable.
ok

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by walosky(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Wasted sperm! That sperm if saved would had formed a better president more than the Daura President.....

But I wonder how dat Ikebe be for dat slowpoke to had shot a hot sperm like that

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Na so... angry As if u don't kw whr to find me.
pm me your number , i lost it.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2017
flyjustice:
She's a liar. The prostitute is looking for cheap publicity
perhaps she thought she could become a celeb, well if u sabi am tell her say she go wait tire
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Bestbeelieve: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2017
You are nasty boy its disgusting!shame!
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by nwadiuko1(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2017
onyerike godson come and see
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Rexology: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.
You are intelligent! excellent!

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by emoch(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by CplusJason: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2017
BlindAngel:

So sorry to say, but you guyz are so, so, so extremely pathetic.
Cnt u see the story was cooked up by a blogger to gain more traffic, even though the story din't tell u, cnt the pictures tell u also smh.
All the story coming from that link today alone that i have seen was cooked up to gather more traffic, in the morning it was a trailer that crushed a guy open, without no single sight of blood, plus so many that i cnt even remember.
When ever i see some of u guyz commenting on this cooked up stories i jst smh.
Mrs. "Know it all" thank you very much.

Au revoir. ☆

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by talk2bity: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Na boxer d wear?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by danigbo(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2017
How did the sperm transmit from his trousers to your legs ? By infrared or Bluetooth ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.