Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156635 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Close your large filthy mouth.

We know your panties are too dirty for men to touch.
Revelation1:
It has happened to your daughter already.
Revelation1:
You are the kid here reason why you shouldnt be taken serious here.

You failed woefully in attempt to display your half-baked knowledge.

You are senseless, you have no right to tell me what to say or what not say.

I owe you no explanation.

Bleep off fool.
Revelation1:
You are the stupid person here. Girls like her shouldn't be taken serious.
Revelation1:
you are not from America, shut up.
Revelation1:
your mother is a scumbag! The bastardized idiot that raped your mother and birthed a fool, failed in his duty. He should be fed to male gharial.
Evidence of a frustrated nigga. grin
Just keep kwayet!, because is obvious those of you who think the girl is lying haven't heard of or seen a similar scenario played out and is a shame to defend such sick guys.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Adedayo97(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2017
It bound 2 happen
Timelezz:
Never underestimate what a soft, well sculpted yansh like yours can do to a preek without the maturity of erectile control.

Especially when it's resting on the yansh divider with the bank hall 3hp standing AC chilling the blood.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by IamKingwise(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2017
The girl is a fool.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Evidence of a frustrated nigga. grin
Just keep kwayet!, because is obvious those of you who think the girl is lying haven't heard of or seen a similar scenario played out and is a shame to defend such sick guys.
Pls don't quote me again, I'm busy.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by austinscofield: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
freely he received, freely he gives...besides he's trying to see if his doctor report ws correct

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Pls don't quote me again, I'm busy.
You won't have replied if you were indeed busy.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
You won't have replied if you were indeed busy.
Stop disturbing me nah. undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Stop disturbing me nah. undecided
Mtcheew!, who's disturbing you?.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Mtcheew!, who's disturbing you?.
If don't know who is disturbing me then stop quoting me? undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
zika1:
And I'm sure this is exactly what u will teach your sons... shame on you
Learn to have some fun girl and loosen up.

Don't make the recession turn you into a rigid soul with heart of a virtual Shekau.

You must have been viciously raped before to be so blinded to causal humour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by glossy6(f): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:

The last time I checked, your mum.wasn't wearing panties, talk less of a dirty one. snitch
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
BlindAngel:

So sorry to say, but you guyz are so, so, so extremely pathetic.
Cnt u see the story was cooked up by a blogger to gain more traffic, even though the story din't tell u, cnt the pictures tell u also smh.
All the story coming from that link today alone that i have seen was cooked up to gather more traffic, in the morning it was a trailer that crushed a guy open, without no single sight of blood, plus so many that i cnt even remember.
When ever i see some of u guyz commenting on this cooked up stories i jst smh.

You're uniquely impulsive.

Over two of the people you quoted, including me, knew the story was a fictitious one.

Go and read up my post here:

Timelezz:
grin grin grin, I'm just saying most rapists are leaning more to the sadistic type than sexual perversion when sex is every where and so cheap.

Although I think the story is made up , because girls always tell when an erect penis is pricking them from behind.

You're so quick to pull the trigger.
Hope you don't drop your pants with same speed grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by glossy6(f): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:

The last time I checked, your mum.wasn't wearing panties, talk less of a dirty one. snitch

Am sure your mum was inseminated with a cow's sperm
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Abeg no dey deceive her nothing special for her nyash
And you have voodoo to know my preference.

OK, I have eventually mentioned you.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
glossy6:

Am sure your mum was inseminated with a cow's sperm
We know your worthless mother don't wear panties.

Reason why because she discharges maggots from her leaking vagina.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
glossy6:

Same boring shit from the most popular sex worker here. The pained fool is repeating herself.

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ikmore: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
na conji
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by OldBeer: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
your mother is a scumbag! The bastardized idiot that raped your mother and birthed a fool, failed in his duty. He should be fed to male gharial.
It is the demons that you love asking about that are speaking through you. I know you are just replying now because you slapped that bit.ch heavy yesternight. Good boy. Now run along and go find demons to tame.

Ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by olashilek(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
You mean he took his manhood out and release on you in a BANK

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author =OldBeer post=53087093]It is the demons that you love asking about that are speaking through you. I know you are just replying now because you slapped that bit.ch heavy yesternight. Good boy. Now run along and go find demons to tame.

Ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwa[/quote] Lol, pained mofo.

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by OldBeer: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol, pained mofo.
You are actually the pained one honey. Your comeback is so lame.
Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by cuteboy2: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.

Modified.
To all those asking " how the guy would bring out his manhood in a banking hall to ejaculate?" is like most of you aren't aware some guys are cursed. I would rather keep certain things to myself, i personally stopped taking those over crowed buses because of guys like this.

Please share your story. After all nobody knows you here, and we can all learn from it
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by glossy6(f): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
We know your worthless mother don't wear panties.

Reason why because she discharges maggots from her leaking vagina.

wow wow wow

that's the LovePeddler of a mother you have being driven to the theatre to have her torn pussy sutured
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
OldBeer:
You are actually the pained one honey. Your comeback is so lame.
Have a great day!
I hope you won't report my account if I start battering your skull?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by cuteboy2: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Chaiiii,am not surprised it has happened to me too,i pity ol des guys

Please give us the gist

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
glossy6:

wow wow wow

that's the LovePeddler of a mother you have being driven to the theatre to have her torn pussy sutured
Lame trash as usual, we know how your worthless mother sold her virginity to a male macaque and birthed what look like a humanoid specie.

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zika1(f): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Timelezz:
Learn to have some fun girl and loosen up.

Don't make the recession turn you into a rigid soul with heart of a virtual Shekau.

You must have been viciously raped before to be so blinded to causal humour.
I have never been raped and I don't wish anyone that. I have fun when it's time for fun and I get serious when it is time to be serious. You really think this story is false because u have never met or seen this happen to someone close to u and that's the difference. My friend has gone through this same thing and I understand what it is and that is why I'm serious with this. And for your information the recession is really far from me and so I guess it's you who should look beyond recession and start using your brain (if you have any)...
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by zika1(f): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
You are the kid here reason why you shouldnt be taken serious here.

You failed woefully in attempt to display your half-baked knowledge.

You are senseless, you have no right to tell me what to say or what not say.

I owe you no explanation.

Bleep off fool.
bless you... I pray u grow beyond where u are right now maybe then u can understand.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
zika1:
bless you... I pray u grow beyond where u are right now maybe then u can understand.
Shut up do you want to cry on my bed? cheesy
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
zika1:
I have never been raped and I don't wish anyone that. I have fun when it's time for fun and I get serious when it is time to be serious. You really think this story is false because u have never met or seen this happen to someone close to u and that's the difference. My friend has gone through this same thing and I understand what it is and that is why I'm serious with this. And for your information the recession is really far from me and so I guess it's you who should look beyond recession and start using your brain (if you have any)...

My dear the story is as fake as your hair and finger nails!

Except you can explain how the semen projected from his brief and trousers down to her leg.

Or you want to tell me he brought out his preek in a queue in a banking hall ?

Also go look at the pic of the dude and tell me if the background remotely resembles that of a banking hall.

Develop your cognitive abilities first before fronting your collosal ignorance in front of the world.
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by glossy6(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Lame trash as usual, we know how your worthless mother sold her virginity to a male macaque and birthed what look like a humanoid specie.

Lol. Your useless mother lost hers while in the womb hence she birthed an asshole like you. Your gigolo of a father had to bleep hee with iron pe.nis because the overstretched w.hore never get satisfied
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.

i wonder o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.