Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (93127 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by kingteaser619(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
but girls too dey chop clean mouth na, no Biggy here
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by CplusJason: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mugu fall, guy man chop. cheesy

Na so the hustle be. cool

☆☆☆Singing☆☆☆ "Love don't care" by Simi. ♡♡♡
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by lavenjcrown(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Eeyah that's wicked act. Dude g0t no conscience.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by eddyjoshua(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
love of money is the beginning of madness
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by alaskido(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
This stupid guy has given men another bad name. If I meet this lady one day and begin to profess my love, she will think it is a scam. cry cry
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Very painful
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by agrovick(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Shebi na Twitter? It's all for the attention
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by xtervaganza(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Made up story is why Twitter is still alive
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by tibro(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please how do I post a topic on naira land?.
Somebody help.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by blessedvisky(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
mlmguy:
Let the loveblind girl that was scammed read my signature and see my dp.
If she joins, she will bounce back in no time
Your topics have been hidden
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by ybalogs(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why do fools keep falling in love??
Mehn,I loved the film that year oooo.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Daniel058(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
because you are not a fool, you will never fall in love, right?
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by mlmguy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
blessedvisky:

Your topics have been hidden

Yh. I guess i mistakenly violated a NL law
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by jidxin(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
just chkd ur dp nd I saw why u cant fall in love....sorry dear
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
DWJOBScom:
It happens when ladies date touts(well, they always promise to change them and make them saints)

it's a sad story and pitiable
Thats why I advocate for people marrying within their social level
If someone wants to upgrade let him/her upgrade him/herself You have no business upgrading anyone. I have a friend who did the same thing . married one gardner abi na houseboy sef... took him to like 5 foreign countries, taught him fashion now the nigga wants to show her he has arrived. she is miserable

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by cooltola(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
N800000 will not last 2 months in a foreign land, do not worry at least u know his intention.life goes on

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by nightingalee: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
EmilyShoton:
I hate men but love their money. grin but criosly was she stupid?
Some people are devils, she was betrayed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Araoluwa005(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
steppin:
Deportation or jail loading. You don't do things like this to people and expect to get away with it.
Karma is gonna knock, sooner than later.
that is too sure
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by yinkeys(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is sorta like a normal thing women do when they're dating a thug. Sorta like "Ghost" in Power, the movie. In this hard times, some people ain't scared of God at all
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by nike4love: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
She may have turned down a good guy,all in the name of been with a sharp guy,thinking the sharp guy is the same with the boring guy with a good heart....

Sorry lady
U can't eat ur cake nd still have it......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by iamkingzlee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Damn!!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by nbright: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
He's afonja, what else do you expect from backstabbing people?
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
jidxin:
just chkd ur dp nd I saw why u cant fall in love....sorry dear

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by creamylicious(f): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
he mmm ed her...lol
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by omojeesu(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
By nature women are easy prey so they need to be very careful. Unfortunately many are too blind and deaf and indeed fall in love.

Please recover quickly and move on with your life. With God on your side the right guy will come. Take heart.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by iamkingzlee(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
yinkeys:
This is sorta like a normal thing for women to do when they're dating a thug. Sorta like "Ghost" in Power, the movie
who doesn't like Ghost's character? Nobady!!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
wise guy, the gal is a fool, and deserves zero pity
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Porshelilia121: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
When things start getting rough you will blame the witches and wizards from your village,but forgetting nemesis is catching up with you..

SMH...that nigga gat no conscience.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by yinkeys(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamkingzlee:
who doesn't like Ghost's character? Nobady!!
He's a gangsta, you know that right
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Same Lady couple of innocent, well meaning guys may've tried to no avail. Now she falls mugu.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by jimoceans14(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
mlmguy:
Let the loveblind girl that was scammed read my signature and see my dp.
If she joins, she will bounce back in no time
dude which one is fairwealth again?? undecided
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by anyicash(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Neva condem d boy yet, Nigga got a plan, he will make it up with her when things set. so no worry guyz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.