Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (93125 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by walosky(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
ajalawole:
Where is the pinshure of the lady or

sad
we wunt bilivit
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by 2shur: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
mmm absconded
now the only new format wey men dey use chop to gh is to also abscond with someone else's money by offering them mouth watering promises on a get your moneyback 30days guarantee level

in this part of the world ..our reaction to gullibility is very much stronger than 2.1.2 pef.

oh bobs ..
you mean clean 800k jus like dah.
men

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by prettyEdi(f): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
she bin don try
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by kenoz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017

That's too bad
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Phyde: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't know why it is difficult for 70% of faithful and honest guys to find nice girl like this sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Chikelue2000(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
banjicom:
embarassed why! Why!! Why!!! The only question i keep asking is why.

Why are some men so heartless and stupid, why do they keep spoiling our names. Another good lady just turn bad.
My brother d tin tire me, our men self don't even reason
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
castrokins:
It's Not Just About Men. I Have Done More Than N800k For A Woman, Registered Her For DV Lottery, Processed And She Left In 2006. Two Months After She Got To Houston, She Stopped Talking To Me Till Date. Some People Are Quiet Not Because Some Actions Meted Out To Them Aren't Hurting Enough, But You Realize Sooner Or Later That There's A Limit To Someone's Part In Your Life. Wanted To Write A Story And Make It Public, But To What End? Most Likely, You End Up Hurting And The More And Make Yourself Susceptible To All Manner Of Things

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by yinkeys(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Sure bruv! A gangsta virtually everybody likes.
In movies yeah that character is attractive. But in real life, you won't find me 10km near those kinda peeps
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Damfostopper(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
well sorry.... since the beginning of this year... I don't believe intagram and twitter stories anymore.... no iota of fvck given

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by rosalieene(f): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
SalomonKane:
But most story where the guy cater for the girl end well.
90% does
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by missyadorable(f): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
The dude is mean.
And he thinks he's gonna make it? That's if he actually travelled overseas.
Karma will surely catch up with him.

Women sef...

Lol..of course,he will make it
If he puts the money into good use
Nothing like Karma
All of us have offended someone in one way or the other
Where is Karma?
The lady was just dumb! And she got played!! That's what you get when you don't apply wisdom.Relationships are scam until proven otherwise
Only,DON'T BE THE VICTIM

I hope she recovers from her stupidity and learns her lesson!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nickymezor(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wat a heartless dude... Nw he will be flexing with her hard earned cash.. Anyway God no dey sleep.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by SalomonKane: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:

90% does
smiley
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yes yes yes. He was very wrong. But how much have naija men lost to these ladies. Infact some men are not comfortable sharing it.

In ratio, the gurls are 1000 times more of scammers
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Asquare49(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
this is one sided story, do u know y the badt guy did dat when d guy don yan hin own tory make una holla me
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
EmilyShoton:
I hate men but love their money. grin but criosly was she stupid?

in as much as your father is inclusive
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
afo86:
Noted... Dude is coming bk... Soon.

Plot twist...she might actually accept him back
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by curvilicious: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
I just dey shame for your cousin

Which stupid love be dat?

Love gba kwa oku tufiakwa!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by curvilicious: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Asquare49:
this is one sided story, do u know y the badt guy did dat when d guy don yan hin own tory make una holla me

What could be his story?
Abeg gimme hint
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by banjicom(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
castrokins:
It's Not Just About Men. I Have Done More Than N800k For A Woman, Registered Her For DV Lottery, Processed And She Left In 2006. Two Months After She Got To Houston, She Stopped Talking To Me Till Date. Some People Are Quiet Not Because Some Actions Meted Out To Them Aren't Hurting Enough, But You Realize Sooner Or Later That There's A Limit To Someone's Part In Your Life. Wanted To Write A Story And Make It Public, But To What End? Most Likely, You End Up Hurting Yourself The More And More And Make Yourself Susceptible To All Manner Of Things.

You are right bro, am sorry to read about your loss. I know Bad things happens to good people, but such is life. We just have to forgive, overlook and forget....... Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Driftingking:
As shared by twitter user with handle(@Momentum_SBWA).

A lady has been hospitalized after her boyfriend absconded with the 800k she borrowed him to travel out, See screenshots below.

What a very painful & Wicked act

see on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Momentum_SBWA/status/823819954407505920

http://otownloaded.com/lady-gave-boyfriend-800k-travel-see-got/

cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala, obinoscopy

And latter in life when everything in his life capsizes,he will be running from pillar to post saying his enemies are after him forgetting that no one sows cassava and reaps coco-yam...whatever you sow in life is what you will reap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by mizzytan(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
I pity the next guy that is going to date her. She's gonna be a shrew to guys.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by bluice2(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
The dude is mean.
And he thinks he's gonna make it? That's if he actually travelled overseas.
Karma will surely catch up with him.

Women sef...

U sure dis dude is not even in calabar as we speak?
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by shine70: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
The guy is heartless
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by akanbiaa(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why do fools keep falling in love??
True Love is different from Fake love and its selfless and reciprocal and rare
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by radiancesmith: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by ajalawole(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
walosky:
we wunt bilivit
yes grin
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
All is fair in Love and War.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by EmilyShoton(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
carmag:

in as much as your father is inclusive

Your father!!! angry
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by AnodaIT(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sorry darling,, i know is painful,...

Bt next time,,, try to be careful,,,,,,
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by mechanics(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Love is really blind o
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by habsydiamond(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
She doesn't need to place a curse on him cos the guy don curse himself already. Just because of 800k u think u are on top of the world. What if dem depot u. Wetin u go do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.