Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (93128 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
dinachi:

I know how most of these girls behave if they have small money. Most guys in one way or the other gets scammed by women on a daily bases. Just because a guy appropriated the equivalent of his suffering from her, she is here running her mouth!
Yea. But it's a two way things
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Men!!!!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Drabrah(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Driftingking:
As shared by twitter user with handle(@Momentum_SBWA).

A lady has been hospitalized after her boyfriend absconded with the 800k she borrowed him to travel out, See screenshots below.

What a very painful & Wicked act

see on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Momentum_SBWA/status/823819954407505920

http://otownloaded.com/lady-gave-boyfriend-800k-travel-see-got/

cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala, obinoscopy

Travel out to do wot?
Pipu jst feel u jst go out there & it's 100% guaranteed u gonna make it, like they're spinning money over there.
B4 thinking of going abroad, shud ask ursef wot's ur credentials & wot's ur potentials, otherwise ur suffer go pass "the Prodigal son" own

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by TinaAnita(f): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Gold digging guys everywhere!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by riczy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dats watvu get wen u date an idiot, a tout
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by ezewealth(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
banjicom:
embarassed why! Why!! Why!!! The only question i keep asking is why.

Why are some men so heartless and stupid, why do they keep spoiling our names. Another good lady just turn bad.
Guy the tin just weak me
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
800kAnd na all this 'buy me recharge card gf dey surround me'. Abeg where d girl dey?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by zheroes(m): 2:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Shame on that guy!!!! And to the dear lady , I have to say am really sorry for your loss. You trusted an animal, yes that's what he is!!! Sadly such persons don't go far in life!!! A poor man will always be a poor man!!! He just acted like one and so he is. Please you don't need to think about him!!! See it as good riddance to bad rubbish!!! He will continue to wash plates overseas because that is his portion!!!! Heal your heart fast and be open to fall in love but this time be EXTREMELY cautious. Cheer up. You will be fine.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by zheroes(m): 2:21am On Jan 25, 2017
TinaAnita:
Gold digging guys everywhere!
tina!!!! Kindly retract that statement!!! Some of us guys also went thru that in the hands of some ladies!! But that guy will remain a monkey.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by zheroes(m): 2:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Drabrah:

Travel out to do wot?
Pipu jst feel u jst go out there & it's 100% guaranteed u gonna make it, like they're spinning money over there.
B4 thinking of going abroad, shud ask ursef wot's ur credentials & wot's ur potentials, otherwise ur suffer go pass "the Prodigal son" own
am telling you!!! That guy will beg to run back to naija!!! Or continue with his lowlife!!!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Dreydoe(m): 2:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Hot! Hot! Hot! Song . very dope track (CALM DOWN) by Don rex and Tizzy c
Download

http://niggasound.com/forum2_theme_112263403.xhtml?tema=391&Kingzprobeats_x_Don_Rex_x_Tizzy_c_-_Calm
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kingbuhari(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
banjicom:

You don't talk to your father like that son!
my father is not a coward
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by banjicom(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Kingbuhari:
my father is not a coward
cheesy Morning bro, how was your night
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by armadeo(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2017
steppin:
Deportation or jail loading. You don't do things like this to people and expect to get away with it.
Karma is gonna knock, sooner than later.

That biaaaaaach never forgets. She always comes knocking, mostly uninvited.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by CioAngels(f): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
rapfezy:
make she get patient..mr trump will send him packing soon
Amen.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kingbuhari(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2017
banjicom:

cheesy
Morning bro, how was your night
morning, my 9it was beta Dan yesterday & urs
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Skmoda360(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2017
afo86:
Noted... Dude is coming bk... Soon.
he sure will come begging....
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by banjicom(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Kingbuhari:
morning, my 9it was beta Dan yesterday & urs

It was awesome. May God bless and protect us as we start a new day.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kingbuhari(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
banjicom:

It was awesome. May God bless and protect us as we start a new day.
Amen bless you too
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
He might actually love her, but maybe is into illegal stuff and doesn't want her dragged into it. I'm telling u how a well meaning guy might think, but u can't erase thuggery that easily. If the plan pans out, he will be back. But if na real scam, well he just dug his grave
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
banjicom:

You are right bro, am sorry to read about your loss. I know Bad things happens to good people, but such is life. We just have to forgive, overlook and forget....... Life goes on.
Why you shouldn't be good
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
tfk2000:

See ur head
Wetin do the head abeg? undecided
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by tfk2000(m): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Trina0936:
Wetin do the head abeg? undecided
He too big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
tfk2000:

He too big
HE? OKAY YOU MEAN YOUR HEAD IS TOO BIG!! I UNDERSTAND tongue
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by tfk2000(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Trina0936:

grin
Trina0936:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.