Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (93123 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Asquare49(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
curvilicious:

What could be his story?
Abeg gimme hint
maybe, she cheated on him with is pal.....just maybe you never can tell.... ladies are deceitful undecided
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by lawboss: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
No be lie you talk...mtchewww...
banjicom:
embarassed why! Why!! Why!!! The only question i keep asking is why.

Why are some men so heartless and stupid, why do they keep spoiling our names. Another good lady just turn bad.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by lawboss: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
No be lie you talk...mtchewww...bt the heart of men is already desperately wicked sha...
banjicom:

Why are some men so heartless and stupid, why do they keep spoiling our names. Another good lady just turn bad.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by metallisc(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why do fools keep falling in love??

the power of a good dickk and proper knacking skillz!! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by KevMitnick: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Are you sure he hasn't been caught and sentenced to jail over there? A family friend had her guy disappear on her after traveling to the US. She thought she had been scammed only to discover years later that the dude was cooling his heels in one of the jails over there. Why he couldn't contact her, beats me till today. They're married now, got legit papers and are back to the US.

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by iamkingzlee(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
yinkeys:

In movies yeah that character is attractive. But in real life, you won't find me 10km near those kinda peeps
Hahaha.. sure naa!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by drotba(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
banjicom:

So bad!!!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
dinachi:
Do you know how much attitude, curses, insults and physical abuse he endured because she has paltry 800k? The smart man has paid himself joor!
Na was for u. Does that translate to dumping the chick? If it were your sister that was dumped what would you do?
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
unipol:
When men do they own, the whole world will hear but when women do the dude victim will shy to tell people.

Relationship is not Biz so no one should invest in another. Forget financial help, u are not a bank.
That's Naija for u
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by tfk2000(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:
That's Naija for u
which kind moniker be this oh God?
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

which kind moniker be this oh God?
Well na so we sell am
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
My sis did it b4. All d school money pops gave always gave her she packed it all and gav for her bf to travel shocked . Guy reach there and absconded Sis'sweared' for him and he got deported grin grin grin grin
She later claimed she still loved him, got engaged to him, now has 3kids and d guy has now re-traveled out bt dis tym he's doing normal.......
....story of d life of my twin sister #WeGiveGodAllThanksAtTheEnd lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by tillaman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Local scam
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Burgerlomo: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
That's very bad if the story is true
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Xeedorf: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bad investment. embarassedBad investment.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by yedidiah(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
This my cousin line is grossly overused and stale cry
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by delishpot: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
If Dem help men, wahala, if Dem no help men, wahala grin grin if Na woman do this thing now, we for no hear word again.

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by delishpot: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
KevMitnick:
Are you sure he hasn't been caught and sentenced to jail over there? A family friend had her guy disappear on her after traveling to the US. She thought she had been scammed only to discover years later that the dude was cooling his heels in one of the jails over there. Why he couldn't contact her, beats me till today. They're married now, got legit papers and are back to the US.

She said he blocked her. Not he doesn't reply to her mails.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
This one's worse than MMM oh!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Doyin2(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please move this story to the crime section.

A crime against humanity, has been commited grin
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kingbuhari(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
banjicom:

when u get home as your father all the this questions , he must have an answer for you
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kingbuhari(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
banjicom:

when u get home as your father all this questions , he must have an answer for you
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by banjicom(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kingbuhari:
when u get home as your father all this questions , he must have an answer for you

Am old enough to be your father.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kingbuhari(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
banjicom:

Am old enough to be your father.
which mean u are old man without brain
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Okuchris(f): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
icemann:

You actually believe all these online stories?
my dear it could be true. I lend someone my money,and ever since then the person as refused to pick my calls,reply my massages and even blocked me on social media
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by dinachi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Na was for u. Does that translate to dumping the chick? If it were your sister that was dumped what would you do?
Stop it pls! Would you want your brother to be in abusive relationship because the lady has 800k?
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by banjicom(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kingbuhari:
which mean u are old man without brain

Just like your mother cheesy
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
dinachi:

Stop it pls! Would you want your brother to be in abusive relationship because the lady has 800k?
No but it wasn't stated from the story. It's her side of the story so you can conclude without hearing from the other party. Isn't better he works away from such relationship or did he invested in the relationship in terms of cash to get it back? Or na u be guy? Or na ur paddy? Talk now may me understand oh
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kingbuhari(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
banjicom:

Just like your mother cheesy
no just like that old coward u inherited the stupidity from
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by dinachi(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

No but it wasn't stated from the story. It's her side of the story so you can conclude without hearing from the other party. Isn't better he works away from such relationship or did he invested in the relationship in terms of cash to get it back? Or na u be guy? Or na ur paddy? Talk now may me understand oh
I know how most of these girls behave if they have small money. Most guys in one way or the other gets scammed by women on a daily bases. Just because a guy appropriated the equivalent of his suffering from her, she is here running her mouth!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by banjicom(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kingbuhari:
no just like that old coward u inherited the stupidity from

You don't talk to your father like that son!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by NemzySeries(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
na wa for d gal oooo.... pple wud go to lagis and hustle for less dan 6month and b independent @least but dis 1 u camped an adult orphan for 4yrs still carry money givein d name of wateva na wa ooooo....... my sister are u an orphanage home dat u wud b camping an adult orphan for 4yrs? d'll soon relocate u frm hospital to traditional healer hauz

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man